Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Richard Dawking mocked the Muslim World's intellectual inferiority

Haha like we're going to take the narrative of a white man that doesn't even clean his butt. When I say cadaans are najjas, I mean it, so next time you shake his hand, you better wash it seven times.

Khayr   

Magic,

They would still take their narrative willingly because Massa told them that they would get

rewarded for doing so and get a chance to eat next to Massa someday. House Negreos have a permanent inferiority and identity crisis.

Khayr;989376 wrote:
Magic,

They would still take their narrative willingly because Massa told them that they would get

rewarded for doing so and get a chance to eat next to Massa someday. House Negreos have a permanent inferiority and identity crisis.

House Negroes are the most despicable creatures that exist. And the sad thing is that Massa will never accept them, ever.

Just look at the likes of Tarek Fatah and Zudhi Jasser. They're the perfect example of "House Muslims"

Jzkallah brothers. May allah have mercy on his soul. Malcolm X is a great modern role model for us as he stood against tyranny with a bow and row(black racism) but started to ride a tank(Islam) against it. He wasn't blinded by pride so when he came to the blessed land (Xaraam) he accepted Islam. But these house negroes even though their ancestors were free men, they choose to be slaves. May allah help them.

magicbird;989369 wrote:
Haha like we're going to take the narrative of a white man that doesn't even clean his butt. When I say cadaans are najjas, I mean it, so next time you shake his hand, you better wash it seven times.

hahahaaaa turn to foul language ,white man,imperialist,kafir where isn't applicable.

world is global village and you can't argue against truth....keep going til you run out of ink.

calling out each otha everywhere:D

Khayr   

Bur,

I didn't know that you could recycle your own litter.

Litter is not recycable so quit

littering all over SOL.

@ Khayr

that's what you do when lose in reality.

foul language, bad words and personal attacks.

Good way to get out of subject so everyone flees.

Religion, like race, has nothing to do with intellectual advancements, but Mr. Dawking has a point and his point is that the Muslim world is behind.

Most of our muftis discourage science, technology and law for no reason except that the largest portion of these subjects were discovered or developed by Jews or Westerners. Ask anyone from the Middle East and Africa if they were thought evolution in high school and they'll tell you it's haaraam. Heck, I even remember this Somali teacher who once gave us an overview of the evolution theory in class III and all the students come against him; they almost stoned him to death.

Tallaabo   

magicbird;989369 wrote:

So according to you Muslims can not be white. All the white people are non Muslim. All the black or coloured people are clean. All those with coloured skin are Muslim. Its ok to type this insult from the comfort of a warm home built and given to you by a man whose dirty hand you can't shake in greeting. I think it would be better if you do not engage in a discussion of a topic you are incapable of comprehending. Stick to other easier topics please.

Maqane   

magicbird;989369 wrote:

alq4.png

magicbird;989369 wrote:

Never thought a civilized person could write this, but then again, we're Somalis and most of us are suffering from extreme mental retardation.

P.S. This is not personal.

Khayr   

We don't condone white privilege and racial colonization. Everytime a Muslim country makes a development, they are sanctioned to death. Case in point is Iran for trying to produce Nuclear energy and they were given tougher sanctions by means of limiting their trade partners.

Yes, it is a white man's narrative, of which you House Negreos stand by and critique the muslim world with and yes, the Kafir is Najis. Kufr is impurity of the heart as well as a sickness of the heart.

Negroe, please stop the bs!