Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Richard Dawking mocked the Muslim World's intellectual inferiority

Tallaabo   

Allyourbase;992234 wrote:
You are a good guy Tallaabo.

Galka dil gartiisana sii :cool:

But the problem here is- adiga taadu waa gardarro:D

Waayo? Are you going to issue a Fatwa on me? ;)

Science is all about proof sxb, and in that sense all that has been proven by science is indeed boqolkiiba boqol correct. Now if your religion inhibits this idea of proof or gtfo then how do you hope to achieve anything in science?

Also as seen, if you have a religious book with so many verses that contradict what we know today to be 100% correct (i.e. science) then you can not claim that it is in any way divine.

Simple soomaaha?

Tallaabo, there really is no use in continuing a discussion with him. You and AllYourBase have different definitions of what's acceptable or what's not. He will never accept the existence of miracles (Prophet Solomon talking to animals, Prophet Noah living for 950 years, Prophet Muhammad traveling to Heaven and back in a single night) whereas we Muslims accept that the Creator, Allah, is able to provide miracles to all of his Prophets.

You can spend hours in this type of discussion, but there's no possible way to make it acceptable to someone who refuses to believe in the Supernatural, and who refuses to acknowledge that there is a Creator (Allah) who is able to perform these miraculous events. And Allah is able to do all things

At least Tallaabo has a brain of his own, and once confronted with the above ludicrous Hadiths he evaluated and then rejected them. I suspect the majority of our people are like that and not brainwashed Wahabis like you and Khayr, and I can live with those people. I can fight with them and disagree with their Quran and still respect them and hope they will see it for what it is one day.

But you?

No hope sxb, or at least I give up :D

I am back my dear friends :)

Just wanted to share with you a couple of Sahih hadiths regarding the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) and his conduct in relation to the subject of emancipation of slaves. This is his Sunna which all Muslims are compelled to follow:

عن عِمْرَانَ بْنِ حُصَيْنٍ أَنَّ رَجُلًا أَعْتَقَ سِتَّةً مَمْلُوكِينَ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ مَالٌ غَيْرُهُمْ فَدَعَاهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَجَزَّأَهُمْ أَثْلَاثًا ثُمَّ أَقْرَعَ بَيْنَهُمْ فَأَعْتَقَ اثْنَيْنِ وَأَرَقَّ أَرْبَعَةً

مُسْلِمٌ وَالنَّسَائِيُّ وَأَبُو دَاوُد

Book 015, Number 4112:

'Imran b. Husain reported that a person who had no other property emancipated six slaves of his at the time of his death. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called for them and divided them into three sections, cast lots amongst them, and set two free and kept four in slavery; and he (the Holy Prophet) spoke severely of him.

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/143-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2015.%20Oath/12378-sahih-muslim-book-015-hadith-number-4112.html

The Prophet (pbuh) went out of his way to to keep four of the original six freed slaves in bondage when their owner had already emancipated them for the sake of Allah!

أخرج البخاري ومسلم في صحيحيهما عن كريب مولى ابن عباس أن ميمونة بنت الحارث رضي الله عنها أخبرته: أنها أعتقت وليدة ولم تستأذن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم، فلما كان يومها الذي يدور عليها فيه قالت: أشعرت يا رسول الله أني أعتقت وليدتي، قال أو فعلت؟ قالت: نعم، قال: أما إنك لو أعطيتها أخوالك كان أعظم لأجرك.

Volume 3, Book 47, Number 765:

Narrated Kurib:

the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles."

http://ahadith.co.uk/permalink-hadith-5956

Here the Prophet (pbuh) tells off to one of his wives because she emancipated a slave-girl. He even goes on to say that she would have gotten more reward (than freeing the slave-girl) had she kept the girl in bondage and gifted her to her maternal uncles!!