Sign in to follow this  
Allyourbase

The plight of Somalis living in Arab countries

1) We don't know that they're Somali

2) We can't verify the dates, the third video was posted on youtube almost 6 years ago.

3) We shouldn't judge 300 million people based on the actions of a few.

4) We must never forget that Somali's (men) have been most responsible for the hurting of Somalis, and must use that knowledge to reform ourselves.

kickz   

Hobbesian_Brute;972724 wrote:
if its not based on tribes or races, then why do non arab muslims have to adopt arabic names, clothing, culture, learn arab history, learn and pray in arabic language, forced to go on a pilgrimage to arabia and bow five times towards it everyday. it arabic imperialism pure and simple, no body is proud of British, Italian or french imperialism why should the arab variety be an exception.

You are confusing what is Arab with what is Islam.. Its Islamic history, no one cares about pagan arab history..The names we adopt are Islamic, like Abdullah. The Kaaba has stood on that land before Saudi Arabia, before there even was a race called Arabs. It was built by Ibrahim and his son Ismael.

gooni   

Hadaad baadi aragtaan iyo qof lunsan soo dhaweeya wadan dimuquraadi ah ayuu ku nool yahay

Buruto diinta muslinka baro, ka dibna injiilka masiixigii horee baro waxbaa kuu kala bixi doona

Xataa haduu xabashi yahay muslin ahayn diintu ma ogola in qof asiir ah ama xabsi ku jira in lagu tacadiyo aayad gaara ayaana kusoo degtay in la quudiyo oo la xafido,

Buruto qaar ka daran baa carabta ka jira,kuwa shaydaanka caabuda kuwa aan diinba aaminsanayn qaar afartan sano ku qaan gaara inta ka horaysana dambi lahayn caraboo dhan muslin maahan awoowe waxaa laga yaabaa in kuwa aan muslinka ahayn aysan danbi gelin kuwa muslinkaana ay dambiyo badan ku dhacaan waana soo dhawaynta shaydaanka sida adiga kuu sawiran oo kale

Who cares whether its pagan or Islamic history, its still foreign at the end of the day, use your brain. As for your second point regarding the kaaba, built by Ibrahim and Ishmael is myths gotten from the Arabs, you and i can't confirm its veracity. in any case why should i care about some monuments thousands of miles away in Arabia. islamic religion at its core is all about maintaining the superiority of Arabs over Ajam. non arab muslims are deliberately blinding themselves to that obvious fact.

Mad_Mullah;972717 wrote:
Let's debunk the fake videos. First one is not even a Somali. He's a Habeshi. He got caught during the Saudi-Houthi War. I know he isn't Somali because even though there are many Somalis that don't speak Arabic they should get the basics.

The only words this guy knew where Maafee. "There isn't." which doesn't even make sense.

At 2.52 he keeps asking the guy: Are you Shi'i. Are you Shi'i? And he says Maafee. Which doesn't make sense.

Secondly we have to understand that the reason for such topics is to make us hate Islam. Which will not work unless you're weak minded. The coconut Gaalo of this forum try to make it seem as if Islam is about Arab supremacy and that they treat all others like crap but from the same channel we see:

The Saudi border guards torturing Yemenis. who are the original Arabs.

I mean look at how ****** the Gaalo members are of this forum, because of a Youtube video we shouldn't be Muslims or because of treatment in Saudi Arabia we shouldn't be Muslims. LOOL. At least their masters try to come with some intellectual stuff of why religion isn't real. But all these losers can do is get some Youtube videos.

What the Gaalo monkeys in this forum should understand is that Islam is not based on tribes/races but on Taqwa. Saudis do not represent Islam.

A Habashi called Yaasiin? :D

I have a feeling you will try and wriggle yourself out of any video without explicit mention of the word Somali. Fine, watch this with me:

The Yemeni activist talks of the plight of Somalis and their persecution by Yemenis because of their colour and heritage!

How about this:

"laa Soomaali bacdal yoom"

Happy now, pumpkin?

Allyourbase;972744 wrote:
A Habashi called Yaasiin?
:D

I have a feeling you will try and wriggle yourself out of any video without explicit mention of the word Somali. Fine, watch this with me:

The Yemeni activist talks of the plight of Somalis and their
persecution
by Yemenis because of their
colour
and
heritage
!

How about this:

Happy now, pumpkin?

so what is your point you s!lly twat, hate all yemenis, hate all saudis. Just tell us what you want us to do, Hate Islam?, just for you information Yemen hosts the biggest Somali diaspora after Kenya (see map below), this poor nation with its political and economical disasters welcomed somalis, but every nation has racists and weirdos, I can post hundreds of youtube videos about racism in europe and america, will that make me hate all americans and europians? no. here is some nasty videos.

here is the mother of Democracy USA teaching Iraqis how to respect human rights.

here is more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dmPFz5WOWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYRwwuI9utE

here is what GAALA MADOW like Hobbesian do to Somalis

and finally here is a "LOVE"message from your beloved Zionist state

_50959131_world_refugees_624-.gif

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12285365

Allyourbase;972744 wrote:
A Habashi called Yaasiin?

The Yemeni activist talks of the plight of Somalis and their
persecution
by Yemenis because of their
colour
and
heritage
!

How about this:

Happy now, pumpkin?

Yes a Habashi called Yasin, wth, half the Ethiopian population is Muslim, this guy could've easily been Oromo or a Habeshi Muslim. We all know Right activists are known to exaggerate things to make everything sound more dramatic.

And the second video LOOOOOL. Should I show you how much the EDL can muster up? You bring me a video of about 20 people and claim we're being persecuted.

Look at the video, it speaks for itself, they're all off the Khadim population in Yemen , here's the second video

They probably hate Somalis for the same reason in South Africa, setting up businesses and what not.

It's people like you that make Somalis look bad. Always trying to play the victims, I know your families didn't teach you this but keep your head up high. The gaalo in this forum would never posts pics like these

un-peace-keepers-burn-somali-child-over-

1- Why name call? Two can play this game you know. Keep it classy, B.

2- The point of this thread was to showcase brutality committed on Somalis by those lizard eating, shisha smoking arab *******s. Your wee pal came along to say they were Habasha hence my most recent post. The horrific video in the opening post shows state officials engaging in what is clear torture, in both physical and mental terms against a Somali. Grow some balls and say thats bullshit!

Now why did you post these videos Moonlight? If these incidents occur elsewhere (which they do!), would that somehow make it 'okay' for them to happen in Arab countries? Its like the ****** rebuttal to the very dark and bloody history of the of Arab conquests: They always come back with a mention of the crusades or the Spanish Inquisition or even Hitler, like that somehow cancels out the atrocities Arab committed in Asia and Africa. F*** that. If you say the Quran has both linguistic and scientific contradictions they jump to talk about the bible, who cares about the bible?

Some serious mind acrobatics these people get to when cornered. :D

Mad_Mullah;972747 wrote:
Yes a Habashi called Yasin, wth, half the Ethiopian population is Muslim, this guy could've easily been Oromo or a Habeshi Muslim. We all know Right activists are known to exaggerate things to make everything sound more dramatic.

And the second video LOOOOOL. Should I show you how much the EDL can muster up? You bring me a video of about 20 people and claim we're being persecuted.

Look at the video, it speaks for itself, they're all off the Khadim population in Yemen , here's the second video

They probably hate Somalis for the same reason in South Africa, setting up businesses and what not.

It's people like you that make Somalis look bad. Always trying to play the victims, I know your families didn't teach you this but keep your head up high. The gaalo in this forum would never posts pics like these

un-peace-keepers-burn-somali-child-over-

The difference between people setting Somalis on fire elsewhere and what happens in the Arab world is that you do not worship people in South Africa or the US, but you WORSHIP Arabs.

:)

Do we look like your Masters who worship a white man (Jesus)? We worship Allah. Your tactics might work on the naive or dumb members of the forum but any one with a brain can see what you're trying to do.

Your problem is with Allah and Islam but you can't attack it in open, so just like a typical Munafiq you look for other ways. Funny thing is I've been on Pakistani/Iranian/Malaysian forums and one thing these skinny jeans gay marriage supporting munafiqs have in common is their nonstoping attacks against Arabs in general and Saudi Arabia in specific.

You can call Arabs pussies all you want, that won't change anything. Bosnian war who went there to help? Chechnya who went there to help? Afghanistan who went? etc. etc. You should never mistake a people for it's government.

Allyourbase;972748 wrote:

Now why did you post these videos Moonlight? If these incidents occur elsewhere (which they do!), would that somehow make it 'okay' for them to happen in Arab countries? Its like the ****** rebuttal to the very dark and bloody history of the of Arab conquests: They always come back with a mention of the crusades or the Spanish Inquisition or even Hitler, like that somehow cancels out the atrocities Arab committed in Asia and Africa. F*** that. If you say the Quran has both linguistic and scientific contradictions they jump to talk about the bible, who cares about the bible?

Some serious mind acrobatics these people get to when cornered.

don't misquote me !diot, read my writings properly, I never justified these actions, but I asked you a legit question, shall we hate all arabs for these videos? and then I asked you another question, shall we hate all americans and europeans for the above videos i posted, and my my answer was a bold NO, every nation has angels and devils among them, its sheer stup!dity to lambaste a people of 350 million into one negative category, your intention is clear, to spread hate and lies against arabs among somalis, and let me tell you that won't happen since most Somalis especially the D bloc and the I bloc believe they are Laandheer arabs;) carabnimadana aanan laga xigin. So go and spread your hate and venom somewhere else. Somalis don't have this inferior complexity you suffer, but are proud people who love their religion and prophet.

MoonLight1;972757 wrote:
don't misquote me !diot, read my writings properly, I never justified these actions, but I asked you a legit question, shall we hate all arabs for these videos? and then I asked you another question, shall we hate all americans and europeans for the above videos i posted, and my my answer was a bold
NO
, every nation has angels and devils among them, its sheer stup!dity to lambaste a people of 350 million into one negative category, your intention is clear, to spread hate and lies against arabs among somalis, and
let me tell you that won't happen since most Somalis especially the D bloc and the I bloc believe they are
Laandheer arabs
;)
carabnimadana aanan laga xigin
. So go and spread your hate and venom somewhere else. Somalis don't have this inferior complexity you suffer, but are proud people who love their religion and prophet.

Poor Moonie, scientific studies have conclusively shown Somalis not to be descended from Arabs, but rather indigenous to the horn. your shameful and fraudulent claims of descent from Arabs shows nothing more than the pernicious effect of Arab imperialism on the converted peoples i have been pointing out; one finds it sadly all around the non Arab Muslim world. To be a good Muslim is to be an Arab, or to ape one.The exaltation of the Arab over all the other races and nationalities is very explicit and something which Muslim Arabs take for granted but non Arabs always try to spin, without much success.

Oiler   

Alpha Blondy;972686 wrote:
it's eid today here in the nation's capital and elsewhere in Arabia but spare a thought for those living under the bondage of Arab fascist neo-imperialism. we haven't forgotten your plight my brothers and sisters.
:P:D

Everything is a joke to you huh? You're always: ;););););). I feel sorry for the sorry girl that ends up with this guy.

Let me expose this fool.

So it's cayb to dress and act like an Carab, but it's OK to dress and act like a westerner? Tell me do these clothes belong to Africa/Somalia? Do these people also worship white people?

CommunityOttawa.jpg

Mad_Mullah;972756 wrote:
Do we look like your Masters who worship a white man (Jesus)? We worship Allah. Your tactics might work on the naive or dumb members of the forum but any one with a brain can see what you're trying to do.

Your problem is with Allah and Islam but you can't attack it in open, so just like a typical Munafiq you look for other ways. Funny thing is I've been on Pakistani/Iranian/Malaysian forums and one thing these skinny jeans gay marriage supporting munafiqs have in common is their nonstoping attacks against Arabs in general and Saudi Arabia in specific.

You can call Arabs pussies all you want, that won't change anything. Bosnian war who went there to help? Chechnya who went there to help? Afghanistan who went? etc. etc. You should never mistake a people for it's government.

What masters? You seem too simple to even put a coherent thought in your posts. This is yet an other example of exactly what I had mentioned in my last message. Just because he worships arabs, he expects everyone else to have a 'master' of sorts, thus labeling me as Christian when I dont give a rats *** about the "Masters who worship a white man". The simple idea of people with free will coming up to their own conclusions completely escapes this numpty. Look at you striving to defend them when they clearly dont even like your black *** :D

Are you sure you want to bring up Chechnya, Afghanistan and Bosnia as example of arab bravery? Because Palestine is a lot closer to these terrorists than the balkans.

MoonLight1;972757 wrote:
don't misquote me !diot, read my writings properly, I never justified these actions, but I asked you a legit question, shall we hate all arabs for these videos? and then I asked you another question, shall we hate all americans and europeans for the above videos i posted, and my my answer was a bold
NO
, every nation has angels and devils among them, its sheer stup!dity to lambaste a people of 350 million into one negative category, your intention is clear, to spread hate and lies against arabs among somalis, and let me tell you that won't happen since most Somalis especially the D bloc and the I bloc believe they are
Laandheer arabs
;)
carabnimadana aanan laga xigin. So go and spread your hate and venom somewhere else. Somalis don't have this inferior complexity you suffer, but are proud people who love their religion and prophet.

You are very simple aren't you?

I posted these videos as an example of Somali plight on arab soil, you chose not to condemn the videos but jumped to defending those misbegotten monkeys. I did not ask you to hate all arabs, a simple comment condemning the misfortune that has befallen your fellow somalis would've sufficed.