Sign in to follow this  
Allyourbase

The plight of Somalis living in Arab countries

I have been forwarded a few videos showing utter disregard to human life on the part of Arab officials dealing with Somalis, devoid of any semblance dignity or grace. This is very shocking:

Sick *******s!

Allyourbase;972669 wrote:
Sick *******s!

Such behavior is standard fare among Arabs, any honest person who has been around them will attest to that fact. the bummer for those poor sods is they will still bow five times towards Arabia everyday. :( Mental slavery is worse than actual slavery.

gooni   

buruto awoowe,,hadaad u haysato waxa loo sujuudayo inay carab tahay adaa mental slavery ku jira

Cid kastaa xaqeeda waxay heli yoomul xisaab,,,sujuuda ilaahayna waa waajib,haku sirmin qosolka gaalada, qul istaaqfurullah.

Hobbesian_Brute;972670 wrote:
.. Mental slavery is worse than actual slavery.

talking about slavery by a slave of Darwinsm and Hobbesianism "Thomas Hobbes" is really weird, this guy thinks insulting muslims on their day of happiness is funny, but we say die with your hate Yaakaafir, there is a somali say "Lug ma dhamaato ee kabtaa dhamaato" a foot doesn't wear but it's shoe does. I hope you understand what I mean.

Siyaasi   

moonie are you still talking to a self hating, house nigg coconut. waryaa, you could say what ever you like about moonie, but have a slight respect for sol muslims, you are already breaching the rules of sol, you are not debating constructivly but insulting people's believes.

gooni;972678 wrote:
buruto awoowe,,hadaad u haysato waxa loo sujuudayo inay carab tahay adaa mental slavery ku jira

Cid kastaa xaqeeda waxay heli yoomul xisaab,,,sujuuda ilaahayna waa waajib,haku sirmin qosolka gaalada, qul istaaqfurullah.

awoowe, warkas carabtaa kuu soo tabisay, inuu run iyo beenyahay yaa xaqiijiyay. you can't prove its fact, its hearsay.

it's eid today here in the nation's capital and elsewhere in Arabia but spare a thought for those living under the bondage of Arab fascist neo-imperialism. we haven't forgotten your plight my brothers and sisters. :P:D

gooni   

Hobbesian_Brute;972685 wrote:
awoowe, warkas carabtaa kuu soo tabisay, inuu run iyo beenyahay yaa xaqiijiyay. you can't prove its fact, its hearsay.

Hadaadan rumaysnayn quraanka alle ixtiraam dadka rumaysan kaniisadaada ka hees cidina waxba kaa sheegi mayso

Hadaad kaftamayso khadkii casaa ayuu kula dhaafay allaha ku hadeeyo qul aamiin

kickz   

I lived in Syria for a year back in 2002, they were the most welcoming loving people that I'd ever met. Fairly large Somali community in Damascus as well.

Let's debunk the fake videos. First one is not even a Somali. He's a Habeshi. He got caught during the Saudi-Houthi War. I know he isn't Somali because even though there are many Somalis that don't speak Arabic they should get the basics.

The only words this guy knew where Maafee. "There isn't." which doesn't even make sense.

At 2.52 he keeps asking the guy: Are you Shi'i. Are you Shi'i? And he says Maafee. Which doesn't make sense.

Secondly we have to understand that the reason for such topics is to make us hate Islam. Which will not work unless you're weak minded. The coconut Gaalo of this forum try to make it seem as if Islam is about Arab supremacy and that they treat all others like crap but from the same channel we see:

The Saudi border guards torturing Yemenis. who are the original Arabs.

I mean look at how ****** the Gaalo members are of this forum, because of a Youtube video we shouldn't be Muslims or because of treatment in Saudi Arabia we shouldn't be Muslims. LOOL. At least their masters try to come with some intellectual stuff of why religion isn't real. But all these losers can do is get some Youtube videos.

Such behavior is standard fare among Arabs, any honest person who has been around them will attest to that fact.
the bummer for those poor sods is they will still bow five times towards Arabia everyday.
Mental slavery is worse than actual slavery.

What the Gaalo monkeys in this forum should understand is that Islam is not based on tribes/races but on Taqwa. Saudis do not represent Islam.

A lot of people that are around Somalis like in Tanzania convert to Islam and then the haters will upload videos of Niiko and what not and say look these are the people you are following. lol. Same tactics. Won't work.

if its not based on tribes or races, then why do non arab muslims have to adopt arabic names, clothing, culture, learn arab history, learn and pray in arabic language, forced to go on a pilgrimage to arabia and bow five times towards it everyday. it arabic imperialism pure and simple, no body is proud of British, Italian or french imperialism why should the arab variety be an exception.