Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Ciid Mubarak Akhyarta Sharafta leh LOOOL

nabad iyo caano, inaan iyo caano, wiil iyo caano and dhicis iyo caano. bashbash iyo barwaaqo y'all. dhamaan akhyarta waxaan idin leeyahay ciid wanaagsan ku ciida: macal ciidee, ciidal caafiya............. waxyaahas iyo waxyaabo kalo la mid ah. :D:p

waana iga taalo, nooh. ;)

wyre   

My eid didn't go well, I was broke, so i was sleeping till now, getting back to sleep bye :D

wyre;972701 wrote:
My eid didn't go well, I was broke, so i was sleeping till now, getting back to sleep bye
:D

your pathetic attempt to cry for attention is noted. balse, despair not, help is always at hand. i was told this heart-rending story once.........

''i cried because i had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet''. - poignant, indeed.

faith lies in not getting what you thought you wanted, but rather getting what you have; which once you have got it, you might be smart enough to realise..... is what you would have wanted, had you known, dee. :)

questions for reflection.......

how do you handle adversity?

how do you go about finding opportunities in adversity?

what step will you take to find the opportunity in adversity?

Pastor Alphonso Romeo

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;972706 wrote:
your pathetic attempt to cry for attention is noted. balse, despair not, help is always at hand. i was told this heart-rending story once.........

''i cried because i had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet''
. - poignant, indeed.

faith lies in not getting what you thought you wanted, but rather getting what you have; which once you have got it, you might be smart enough to realise..... is what you would have wanted, had you known, dee.
:)

questions for reflection.......

how do you handle adversity?

how do you go about finding opportunities in adversity?

what step will you take to find
the
opportunity in adversity?

Pastor Alphonso Romeo

rbe0dk-1.gif

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;972697 wrote:
^ sidoo kale, halkan waxaan ka salamaaya walalkay Diktoore Abbas iyo xaaskiisa oo dagan magaalada Marka Cadey ee xarunta gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose iyo Biyomaalka. walalkay waxaan kusoo diraya salan qali ah oo kashka iyo laabta ka soo go'day. waxaan mar labaad kugu salamaya salanta islaamka assalaamu caleykum warraxmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu. intaa kabacdi, inaar so xalaadu dhag dhag maha, dee?
:P:D

Salaantaada qaaliga ah aad baan kaaga gudoomnay. Xaaladu waa iska caadi inaar, Biyomaalka waan ka guurnay ee sidaa ula soco hadaba, waxaan dagnay Cali Baqaaq district sabata oo ah xaqal ciid lagama yaqaano meesha, wax isgaarsiin ahna ma leh, ma garatay?

PS: Imam Oba iigu salaan hadii aad is aragtaan.

wyre; wrote:
My eid didn't go well, I was broke, so i was sleeping till now, getting back to sleep bye

Sorry to hear that your midnight plan didn't go well sxb, wish you better luck next time ;)