Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Breaking News: Kenya opposes plan to hand over Kismayo port .

Ciid Mubaarak brothers & sisters,

It appears our Mintid Farayar brother has misinformed SOL readership about the implication of communique . If anyone doubted the incompetence of President Hassan Sheekh's team , the Kambala communique should suffice to dispel such doubt.

The Chief achievement of Kambala meeting was Hassan's endorsement of troop contributing countries opposition of UN take over of AMISOM. Although IC finances the AMISOM operation and still has a leverage in that sense , the overwhelming agreement between Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and more importantly Somalia to reject 'rehating' of AMISOM is significant.

Kismayo issue as we said many times is a political mustang, it is a reality that cannot be wished away. Needless to say , fighting Jubbaland with communique issued in foreign capitals is poorest of methods ...

GAROODI   

^^^ hag have been very liberal on this issue. D block logic is this. We support foreign rival states interests in Somalia if it gives my clan control even against my own president. Hahah. Jubaland is not a reality If you can not take a city by yourself or hold it then it isn't a reality. Hassan shiecks threats from foreign capitals is the same as madobes threats from kismayo considering without Kenya he would run back to Ethiopia. Hag are to liberal with you guys Lakin the poor guys are still struggling to pacify mugdisho. But I have no doubt that eventually the hag empire will reach kismayo eventually

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;972582 wrote:
Ciid Mubaarak brothers & sisters,

It appears our Mintid Farayar brother has misinformed SOL readership about the implication of communique . If anyone doubted the incompetence of President Hassan Sheekh's team , the Kambala communique should suffice to dispel such doubt.

The Chief achievement of Kambala meeting was Hassan's endorsement of troop contributing countries opposition of UN take over of AMISOM. Although IC finances the AMISOM operation and still has a leverage in that sense , the overwhelming agreement between Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and more importantly Somalia to reject 'rehating' of AMISOM is significant.

Kismayo issue as we said many times is a political mustang, it is a reality that cannot be wished away. Needless to say , fighting Jubbaland with communique issued in foreign capitals is poorest of methods ...

Eid Mubareek Xiin. Welcome back, I thought I would never say this. But your presence has been greatly missed.

:D