Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Former PM Abdiwali Gaas to stand for PL presidency.

gaasSomalia.jpg

Raysalwasaarihii hore ee Soomaaliya Prof.Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas ayaa lagu wadaa inuu maanta ku dhawaaqo inuu u tartami doono xilka Madaxweynaha Puntland 8da Janaayo 2014.

Prof.Gaas oo hada ku sugan magaalada Addis ababa ee dalka Itoobiya ayaa maanta qabanaya shir jara’iid halkaasi oo la filyo inuu ka shaaciyo musharaxnimadiisa.

Raysalwasarihii hore ee Soomaaliya ayaa kamid ah xubnaha sumcada ku leh Puntland iyo Soomaliya isla markaana mudooyinkii lasoo dhaafay la hadal hayey inuu xilka Puntland isu soo taagi doono kadib sida la sheegay cadaadis iyo codsiyo uga yimid gudaha deegaanada Puntland.

Horseed Media

Johnny B   

For Puntland's sake,let us hope Abdiweli wins as Faroole was/is an obstacle to both Puntland's transformation from pure clan entity to Somali socio-political entity and Puntland's transformation to pure federal state government with defined map and represented in the federal parliament..

Johnny B;972321 wrote:
For Puntland's sake,let us hope Abdiweli wins as Faroole was/is an obstacle to both Puntland's transformation from pure clan entity to Somali socio-political entity and Puntland's transformation to pure federal government with defined map and represented in the federal parliament..

+1

Samafal   

Xaaji Xunjuf;972316 wrote:
He doesn't stand a chance against Faroole, the man failed in the south there is no way he will have a chance in Garowe.

Get your doctor on standby, you sure will have heartache. Prof. Gaas is unstoppable and will win emphatically. In my opinion he's the best ever qualified candidate to stand for the post and Puntlanders will be lucky to have him as a leader. All the best, Professor.

Samafal;972331 wrote:
Get your doctor on standby, you sure will have heartache. Prof. Gaas is unstoppable and will win emphatically. In my opinion he's the best ever qualified candidate to stand for the post and Puntlanders will be lucky to have him as a leader. All the best, Professor.

I will quote you for future reference :D

Because i know he doesn't stand a chance, against faroole.

Carafaat;972340 wrote:
Xaaji, why do you think that?

Because faroole has the resources and the man power to remain in power there are free elections its a faro taag election , Faroole will humiliate cabdi cawar.

Carafaat   

MoonLight1;972342 wrote:
xaajiga seedigii buu la rabaa bahasha ee wax fahan.
;)

Waa runoo Faroole aad ayuu ugu wacnaa sediyaashii.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;972343 wrote:
Because faroole has the resources and the man power to remain in power there are free elections its a faro taag election , Faroole will humiliate cabdi cawar.

Xaaji, indeed Faroole has the resources. But the clan elders will select the MP's electing, and MP's wont go against the candidate supported by their clan(atleast the clans with stakes in Puntland).

Carafaat faroole has the elders in his pocket maybe not the clan of northern galkacyo but he can bribe them. Or lock them up approve new one, or murder them like Abdilahi yusuf did and make it seem it was an accident.

Puntland showing the rest of the Region how to participate a free Election with no string attached! personally i like both men, I have met Mr.Abdiweli in Minneapolis and very decent and compelling soul, on the other hand Faroole showed us how to be a savy and smart leader. So i could vote any one of them. May the best man wins. Kudos to both of them

Carafaat   

I think Abdiwali has the support of the Galkacyo and will likely get the support of the Golgodab, Aluula, Qardho folks.

Where Faroole has the support of Garowe, Qandala folks.

Makhirian and SSC votes will likely be for sale.

This will be an interesting race for sure.