Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Sucess Of The Borama Conference In Creating Somaliland

Taleexi   

Carafaat;973069 wrote:
Waryaara ciyaalka,

Taleexi faraha ka qaada. Taleexi walee wa nin geesiya. Taleexi stood by Puntland till the end, while the rest of region all joined Somaliland. And he is the last men standing.

Even his uncles website
, is writing Taleex will join Somaliland after Khatumo 3. And that Khatumo 3 has been set-up by tolka whoes regions are part of Somaliland to enforce it upon Taleexi.

Taleexiyoow, abti nooloow oo waligaa bilaash ha isku dhiibin!

Politically speaking I 'm against the claim of PL but I'm not at war with them. They are not after my people and land their practical actions attest that. And it seems they are content with what they have unlike your lot.

Taleexi   

Wadani;973079 wrote:
I'll concede that the majority of Khaatumites and Maakhirians are opposed to secession, but the entire Jesus clan and the overwhelming majority of Awdalites, including their traditional leaders, are staunch supporters of Somaliland's political aspirations.

And what difference does it make?

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;973081 wrote:
Why are you dividing the Maakhir and the Garaad clan are they not one clan. And lumping the SNM clans as one u do know the SNM clans consist of 8 clans. This myth that Somaliland consist of 5 clans is new to me. Somaliland controls 95% of the former British Somaliland protectorate in my eyes they are all on board from east to west.

If you want to - you can make it 20 of SNM sub clans - A fact remains with the absence of Ha-rtis in the East Somaliland should redraw its map for the sake of the common good otherwise wixiinnu waa shimbirayahow heesa.

Taleexi   

Wadani;973085 wrote:
Very good point. He should either say there are 3 clans in the Somaliland, being the D.ir, SNM clan and H@rti, or should note the subclans of the snm clan seperately if he's willing to count the rest on a subclan basis. This method would make the northern sub-clans 12 in total, with 8 being SNM sub-clans. The Hobbesian is forgetting that the SNM clan wuxu la siman yahay D-block and HAG.

Singapore waxay la siman tahay USA.

Taleexi   

Alpha Blondy;973061 wrote:
+ 1,000,000

i'd only add inaay baaris cad karsadaan. arrintoodu si kale kuma hagageyso eh.

Markan sheekadeenu waa isu soo dhowaatay. Freedom has its own price - Adigu bariis cad baadba u ogolaatay balse waa inay bariis la'aan dagaalamaan waa haddii ay si sharaf leh ku noolaadaan.

No the fact that some people say Somaliland consists of 5 clans is strange why is maakhir and the garaad clan 2 separate clans, are they not the same clan. No one is going to redraw a map because there are some troubles in some districts. I disagree with wadani i believe the vast majority of the eastern sool and eastern sanaag and the southern Buhoodle district are all on board. But there are some problems, i can predict that Khatumo eventually will merge with Somaliland. The people who live in the country have moved on this is the reality. But people who live outside Somaliland try to emphasize on the differences between the people of Somaliland. Remember people who live in the diaspora have left in the early 1990s at the height of the civil war. I believe the unity of reer SL had been damaged by the repressive regimes of Somalia, who divided the people of Somaliland. Taleexi is not a bad man to he even said that Somalia is divisible so the issue is not Somaliweyn or that he believes the koonfurians are better for the garaad clan. He some how distrusts the middle clan of Somaliland. And that needs to be worked on for the betterment of the nation.

Xaaji Xunjuf;973124 wrote:
No the fact that some people say Somaliland consists of 5 clans is strange why is
maakhir and the garaad clan 2 separate clans
, are they not the same clan. No one is going to redraw a map because there are some troubles in some districts. I disagree with wadani i believe the vast majority of the eastern sool and eastern sanaag and the southern Buhoodle district are all on board. But there are some problems, i can predict that Khatumo eventually will merge with Somaliland. The people who live in the country have moved on this is the reality. But people who live outside Somaliland try to emphasize on the differences between the people of Somaliland. Remember people who live in the diaspora have left in the early 1990s at the height of the civil war. I believe the unity of reer SL had been damaged by the repressive regimes of Somalia, who divided the people of Somaliland. Taleexi is not a bad man to he even said that Somalia is divisible so the issue is not Somaliweyn or that he believes the koonfurians are better for the garaad clan. He some how distrusts the middle clan of Somaliland. And that needs to be worked on for the betterment of the nation.

They are two separate clans, the British colonials dealt with them as two separate clans as well.

Well the Colonialists had separate clan treaties with the SNM clans to and dealt with the clans of the SNM as separate clans, does that make them different clans, strange logic to say there are 5 clans in Somaliland.

GAROODI   

Taleexi;973118 wrote:
Had you only knew that I was in prison at the age of 14/15 for what I perceived then was unjust when the military government was in power and your people were under siege. My Izak friends are in SL government I tell them the same thing if consistence means anything to you. Additionally, may Allah safe you from your sickness and monolithic view of the chronicle of recent Somalia. Dislodging and depriving their inalienable rights the indigenous people of Cayn, Sool and Sanaag mean nothing in your books and you want me to accept selective justice - I guess you are lecturing the wrong guy.

The shallowness of your argument is unparalleled, the fallacy of it an elementary child can decipher but you still refuse to accept its weaknesses; I didn't know that arrogance and ignorance can live in one's heart at the same time, but you prove me wrong. These so called Garaads' you talk about formed unanimously what is known Khatumo State. And whatever of iota of legitimacy that this in-proportionately advertised Borama Conference may contain the ladder conference of Khatumo prevails and overrides. Hence if Somalia is divisible your so called "SL" is also divisible - After all we are a nation of clans.

The shallowness of my argument, I'm still curious is?

And how is the Borama conference selective justice? An entire people's meet and discuss their futures and agree on terms and act on it. Then out of the blue one section says it never happened when it did? Ironically is the same section that created the bulk of the problems. Are we to hold SOMALILAND hostage for you?

In regards spending time in jail at the age of 1415 that is between you and your maker. I can not verify any of it. If true you were an exception and if your people thought like you I think much of today's problems would not exist.

In all honousty we agreed to forgive and forget and swore before God on the agreed terms. How is this selective justice from our side? The reality is we are closer to each other then the pirates in culture, history and daqan. Somalia even under siad barre did not drill one well for las canod. All reason would dictate you leave tribalism aside. The same tribalism that created the civil war and left your people in their present state. Walahi I have nothing against your people except history forging, the crimes of the civil war but we forgave and forgot and your extreme anti duriyada bulls)t from young and old. I don't know about some of you but many las canod folk who are closely aligned to SOMALILAND and live in SOMALILAND. You should go home and speak to your kinsmen in SOMALILAND other then the few hiding out in taleex the rest are happy. If not wait for the pirates who hate you and will offer you nothing or mugdisho which doesn't even know we're las canod is located. Create a new chapter ask God for forgiveness and return home to your people

You said you have minister friends. Take a flight and head back home and then come back and tell us what you learnt and saw. Speak to your people. And in the words of samatar you will return saying "SOMALILAND wa daabb"

Taleexi;973118 wrote:
Had you only knew that I was in prison at the age of 14/15 for what I perceived then was unjust when the military government was in power and your people were under siege.

ileen you're in your late 40s. waa in lugu caleemo saaro garaadka ugu fatadhuug badan. it's not like you were part of dhalinyaradii UUFO ee maxaa lagu xidhay?

and while you're at it.... please answer my question.

Alpha Blondy;973005 wrote:
Taleexi,

what are these grievances you have? baal soo bandhig wixii fikir iyo cabasho rasmi ah aad qabtid. i wouldn't want to think your views are based on hatred and cuqdad? wax kasta xal buu leeyahay. waana mihiim in wax kasta tixgelin gaar ah la siiyo my brother balse colaad iyo hanjabaad waa laga ficanyahay.

Taleexi   

Xaaji - Malaa marqaankii Ciidda baan weli kaa bixin. I never said Mogadishu or Garowe will safe Khatumo acknowledging that they are part of the main - Si haasaawuhu inoogu hagaago erayo aanan qorin afka ha ii gelin.... Khatumo community's state of affairs remains to be their fault and unless they change their ways of doing business nothing will change I'm a firm believer of that that doesn't mean your aggression towards them shouldn't be dealt with. War wax fahan waa halkii inaadeerkaa Ngonge'e.

Garoodi - Dhagax taabasho ama tuujis waa isugu mid thus, we shall leave it there. Without Duriyadda I wouldn't be here typing this - We have a mesh relationship however, don't expect me to accept your prostitution of politics and my integrity and consistence mean a lot to me and even bigger than Khatumo therefore, if your so called resolutions of Borame Conference are divine revelations to you and put you asleep in peace by all means be my guest.

Alpha - I'm extremely happy with my own character, content and political conviction - With regards to my age, I'm not there yet but not far from it either. I'm not a secretive figure and don't owe you to prove anything. And I also forgot UUFO was the only group jailed - thanks for the history lesson.

In addition, your question is laughable at its best but since you insisted it warrants a response me considering our cyber space friendship here comes my answer - "The grievance" is a term that you placed three sigma away from the mean. Your lot want to shape, form and dictate others' destiny and I object that in the strongest terms possible nevertheless it is up to the Khatumo folks wether they accept your whim or free themselves from the shackles of oppression- The folks from Khatumo have the right to realize and achieve their God given right by any means necessary and in any way that suits them. And I call the neighbors to sort out their differences in the best way possible that minimizes the loss of human life and material wealth. Hope that addresses your question if not whole at least partially.