Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Sucess Of The Borama Conference In Creating Somaliland

Taleexi   

Garoodi, I think u either didn't get it or you are still programmed figure.

Alpha, as long as your lot claim others' territories and they still think is the right think to do - Your argument remains tasteless.

GAROODI   

Taleexi;973044 wrote:
Garoodi, I think u either didn't get it or you are still programmed figure.

Alpha, as long as your lot claim others' territories and they still think is the right think to do - Your argument remains tasteless.

Taleexi may God help you and your people. You have no idea what your talking about. No one is claiming your land. We all know we're your people live. Our people live together in sool, buhoodle and Sanag. Your clan is not the only clan in sool. Like I said we all mutually agreed on SOMALILAND through consensus. We all swore before God to work together and form our state. Your people claimed other people's land. Your people used the weapons of siad barre and committed war crimes. Your people were the ones who niavely thought they could replace a permanent population. SOMALILAND its people, its army or the the state has done nothing to your people accept fulfill what we all mutually agreed on in 1991. So don't tell me we are claiming other people's land. When your people were shaking their @sses for siad barre what were you doing? We both know SOMALILAND showed mercy and Maturity in forgiving your people yet still till this day nothing but kibir and because of that you remain in limbo and mark my words will remain in limbo while the rest of the country moves forward and develops. "Somalian Rabna" waa bullsh:t you still after what broke your back in the first place. Understand SOMALILAND will not give a single inch and God knows your clan chieftiens gave her the right to do so.

GAROODI;973055 wrote:
Taleexi may God help you and your people. You have no idea what your talking about. No one is claiming your land. We all know we're your people live. Our people live together in sool, buhoodle and Sanag. Your clan is not the only clan in sool. Like I said we all mutually agreed on SOMALILAND through consensus. We all swore before God to work together and form our state. Your people claimed other people's land. Your people used the weapons of siad barre and committed war crimes. Your people were the ones who niavely thought they could replace a permanent population. SOMALILAND its people, its army or the the state has done nothing to your people accept fulfill what we all mutually agreed on in 1991. So don't tell me we are claiming other people's land. When your people were shaking their @sses for siad barre what were you doing? We both know SOMALILAND showed mercy and Maturity in forgiving your people yet still till this day nothing but kibir and because of that you remain in limbo and mark my words will remain in limbo while the rest of the country moves forward and develops. "Somalian Rabna" waa bullsh:t you still after what broke your back in the first place. Understand SOMALILAND will not give a single inch and God knows your clan chieftiens gave her the right to do so.

+ 1,000,000

i'd only add inaay baaris cad karsadaan. arrintoodu si kale kuma hagageyso eh.

Taleexi;973044 wrote:

you don't know what you're talking about, adeer. naga daa these cuqdad-ridden and baseless assertions.

Carafaat   

Waryaara ciyaalka,

Taleexi faraha ka qaada. Taleexi walee wa nin geesiya. Taleexi stood by Puntland till the end, while the rest of region all joined Somaliland. And he is the last men standing.

Even his uncles website www.Taleex.net, is writing Taleex will join Somaliland after Khatumo 3. And that Khatumo 3 has been set-up by tolka whoes regions are part of Somaliland to enforce it upon Taleexi.

Taleexiyoow, abti nooloow oo waligaa bilaash ha isku dhiibin!

Alpha Blondy;973064 wrote:
you use terms like 'SNM tribe' and have the nerve to talk about moderation.

Sxb, I am not offend by any of the obnoxious and unfouded lies peddle by men with reasoning capacity of juvenile delinquents. I am more concerned by the fact that you people are subtracting from the common knowledge each time one of you speaks.

GAROODI   

Gar_maqaate;973070 wrote:
Sxb, I am not offend by any of the obnoxious and unfouded lies peddle by men with reasoning capacity juvenile delinquents. I am more concerned by the fact that you people are subtracting from the common knowledge each time one of you speaks.

If one substracts from your common knowledge every time then it shows how little you really know.

Wadani   

Hobbesian_Brute;973078 wrote:
It can't it be a success if out of the 5 constituent clans at the outset, only one clan is for it now and all others have rejected it. Back to the drawing board.

I'll concede that the majority of Khaatumites and Maakhirians are opposed to secession, but the entire Jesus clan and the overwhelming majority of Awdalites, including their traditional leaders, are staunch supporters of Somaliland's political aspirations.

Hobbesian_Brute;973078 wrote:
It can't it be a success if out of the 5 constituent clans at the outset, only one clan is for it now and all others have rejected it. Back to the drawing board.

Why are you dividing the Maakhir and the Garaad clan are they not one clan. And lumping the SNM clans as one u do know the SNM clans consist of 8 clans. This myth that Somaliland consist of 5 clans is new to me. Somaliland controls 95% of the former British Somaliland protectorate in my eyes they are all on board from east to west.

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;973081 wrote:
Why are you dividing the Maakhir and the Garaad clan are they not one clan. And lumping the SNM clans as one u do know the SNM clans consist of 8 clans. This myth that Somaliland consist of 5 clans is new to me. Somaliland controls 95% of the former British Somaliland protectorate in my eyes they are all on board from east to west.

Very good point. He should either say there are 3 clans in the Somaliland, being the D.ir, SNM clan and H@rti, or should note the subclans of the snm clan seperately if he's willing to count the rest on a subclan basis. This method would make the northern sub-clans 12 in total, with 8 being SNM sub-clans. The Hobbesian is forgetting that the SNM clan wuxu la siman yahay D-block and HAG.

Taleexi   

GAROODI;973055 wrote:

Had you only knew that I was in prison at the age of 14/15 for what I perceived then was unjust when the military government was in power and your people were under siege. My Izak friends are in SL government I tell them the same thing if consistence means anything to you. Additionally, may Allah safe you from your sickness and monolithic view of the chronicle of recent Somalia. Dislodging and depriving their inalienable rights the indigenous people of Cayn, Sool and Sanaag mean nothing in your books and you want me to accept selective justice - I guess you are lecturing the wrong guy.

The shallowness of your argument is unparalleled, the fallacy of it an elementary child can decipher but you still refuse to accept its weaknesses; I didn't know that arrogance and ignorance can live in one's heart at the same time, but you prove me wrong. These so called Garaads' you talk about formed unanimously what is known Khatumo State. And whatever of iota of legitimacy that this in-proportionately advertised Borama Conference may contain the ladder conference of Khatumo prevails and overrides. Hence if Somalia is divisible your so called "SL" is also divisible - After all we are a nation of clans.