Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Sucess Of The Borama Conference In Creating Somaliland

GAROODI   

They lied about the dervishes: they lied about Somalilands formation and full agreement sworn on Quran signed by their top representatives and clan chiefs before God.

GAROODI   

1. In Woqooyi gaar isu taago oo aan la raacin Koonfur

2. In lagu dhaqmo shareecada Islaamka

3. In la sugo nabadgelyada Woqooyi

4. In si dhakhso ah loo dhiso dawlad Woqooyi

5. In golayaasha ururka iyo dawladda si caddaalad ah loogu qaybiyo Beelaha Woqooyi

6. Arrinta nabadgelyada Sanaag in si gaar ah wax looga qabto, loona saaro guddi gaar ah.

Magacyadii Guurtida saxeexday gooni-isu-taagga Somaliland ee ku qornayd warqaddii xambaarsanayd go’aanka la soo noqoshada madax-bannaanida waddanku waxay kala ahaayeen toddoba iyo toban qof oo uu weheliyo Xoghayihii Shirku, kuwaas oo kala ahaa

Sheekh Ibraahin Sheekh Yuusuf Sheekh Madar, Guddoomiye

Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan Faarax

Suldaan Cabdi Sheekh Maxamed

Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan C/Qaadir

Suldaan Yuusuf Suldaan Xirsi

Suldaan Saxardiid Suldaan Diiriye

Suldaan Ismaaciil Muuse

Suldaan Rashiid Suldaan Cali

Suldaan Ismaaciil Suldaan Maxamuud

Axmed Sheekh Saalax

Sheekh Daahir Xaaji Xasan

Axmed Xirsi Cawl

Suldaan Maxamed Jaamac

Xasan Cumar Samatar

Maxamed Warsame Shiil

Garaad C/Qani Garaad Jaamac iyo

Suldaan Cali Muuse iyo

Xaaji Aadan Axmed Diiriye (Baradho) oo ahaa Xoghayaha Shirkaasi

GAROODI   

The representative of the las canod folk in the meetings and a signatory to the legal document that ended the Somaliland Somalia union.

The borama conference was the most important conference ever held in Somaliland. Its where the transition period ended of the SNM government. Its where the Somaliland elders intellectuals politicians influential people Business people clerics came together and moved Somaliland forward. Where we sat at sheikh Ali Jawhar secondary school in Borama for days and days, the people of Somaliland till this day remember it as a turning point in their history.

nzLBv0v.jpg

Taleexi   

In all fairness, it was a good beginning whatever the sublime intentions were. For now, "SL" should only mind what is hers in order it moves forward however as long as she claims the Eastern H-arti clans' lands (call them their clan admin's Khatumo and Makhir if you will); its legitimacy remains bogus, unattainable and questionable. Time will be the judge.

GAROODI   

Taleexi what's with the lies Lakin. Except the fact that your folk are signatories to the end of the union. Your people are signatories of SOMALILAND no one forced you. Your heads go around saying the opposite is true as shown. Somalilands claims over las canod and buhoodle is legally justified not to mention that sool is not the exclusive realm of one clan Neither is Sanag. With that said understand from a legal perspective one has to look at the state of Somaliland as a whole without bias. No one can say SOMALILAND does not have sovereignty over all of its territory.

GAROODI   

Taleexi;972988 wrote:
Garoodi - Ones the macros in your brain become obsolete we shall carry on these conversations further!

They say when someone resorts to name calling they have lost the argument. Case in point taleexi response.

Taleexi;972948 wrote:
In all fairness, it was a good beginning whatever the sublime intentions were. For now, "SL" should only mind what is hers in order it moves forward however as long as she claims the Eastern H-arti clans' lands (call them their clan admin's Khatumo and Makhir if you will); its legitimacy remains bogus, unattainable and questionable. Time will be the judge.

^ another diaspora warlord hell bent on disturbing the peace, miyaa? whatever happened to Col. Sabriye horta?

inaar, you ought to stay out of the internal affairs of the SL Republic, ma garatay?

these clans you speak off are Somaliland nationals. Somaliland national identity is firmly built on the consensus of its diverse populace. Somalilanders share a unique historical legacy, speak with the same dialect and greatly inter marry. balse, i suppose you're off the view that tribal identity is more important than national identity, maha? when was the last time you were in these 'clan lands' you speak off? how can you speak on their behalf? what gives you the legitimacy to represent their interest?

Taleexi   

Alpha, I'm just an individual exercising the same right of which you abused its universality and assume is a byproduct of yours alone. I quote you "I suppose you're off the view that tribal identity is more important than national identity, maha?" - Far from it, this is a classical scenario where The pot is calling the kettle black . Either we accept each other or remain in this endless cycle of violence. The choice is ours.

GAROODI   

Taleexi;973000 wrote:
Alpha, I'm just an individual exercising the same right of which you abused its universality and assume is a byproduct of yours alone. I quote you "
I suppose you're off the view that tribal identity is more important than national identity, maha?
" - Far from it, this is a classical scenario where
The pot is calling the kettle black
. Either we accept each other or remain in this endless cycle of violence. The choice is ours.

My point exactly we agreed on SOMALILAND in 1991 and ended the union together so why oppose the agreed on terms that we all collectively agreed on? And go around lieing saying you never agreed when you did? And when was the last time you were in las canod ? You were born in merca Somalia. Have you even been to SOMALILAND?

Taleexi;973000 wrote:
Alpha, I'm just an individual exercising the same right of which you abused its universality and assume is a byproduct of yours alone. I quote you "
I suppose you're off the view that tribal identity is more important than national identity, maha?
" - Far from it, this is a classical scenario where
The pot is calling the kettle black
. Either we accept each other or remain in this endless cycle of violence. The choice is ours.

Taleexi,

what are these grievances you have? baal soo bandhig wixii fikir iyo cabasho rasmi ah aad qabtid. i wouldn't want to think your views are based on hatred and cuqdad? wax kasta xal buu leeyahay. waana mihiim in wax kasta tixgelin gaar ah la siiyo my brother balse colaad iyo hanjabaad waa laga ficanyahay.