Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

What is going on in Mugdisho?

GAROODI   

Is anyone in mugdisho? What's going on? I'm reading the below: any truth to this

Moqadisho (BurcoOnline) 05.08.2013 Qaar kamid Xildhibaanadda Baarlamanka Soomaaliya o warbaahinta la hadlayey ayaa waxaa ay sheegeen in xukuumadda Soomaaliya ay ku fashilantey wax ka qabashada Amaanka Magaaladda Muqdisho

Xildhibaan Maxamed Iidle Geedi oo ka tirsan Gudiga Maaliyadda Baarlamanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa uu sheegey in Xukuumadda Soomaaliya ay ku fashilantey waxyaabihii loo igmadey islmarkaana sheegey in Xaqiijinka Amaanka Muqdisho lugu sugikarin dad la xir xiro iyowax lamid ah kuna baaqey in la furo Wadooyinka Magaaladda Muqdisho.

sidoo Xildhibaan Jaamac Axmed Maxamuud oo kamid ahaa xildhibaanadii kulanka maanta qabtey ayaa dhankiisa waxaa uu sheegey in xukuumadda kaligeed aaney wabaxba ka qaban Karin Amaanka isla markaana shacabka ugu baaqey in ay ka qeyb qaataan wax ka qabashada Amaanka Caasimadda Muqdisho ayna la sheqeyaan laamaha Amanka Dowladda sidii loo xaqiijin lahaa Amaanka Muqdisho ee u muuqda mid gacanta ka sii baxaya

GAROODI   

I'm thinking: how can you not keep mugdisho peaceful with 8000 au troops?? Gets some bomb dogs: do random check points: build up intelligence: forensics etc WTF its been 23 years for God sake. If SOMALILAND can keep from Djibouti border to the Somalian border peaceful, terrorist free and pirate free. I'm sure 1 city is not to hard especially with 8000 au soldiers, world financing and world recognition.

GAROODI   

I don't think any of you is from mugdisho always running with Habar this and Habar that... Saxib not all duriyada clans are Habar. Im not a habar nethier are another 4 sons The pirates are known as Habar ** and you have Habar gangster from down south wtf is your point. What is going on in mugdisho? No pirates we know what's going on in the 2.5 barren wasteland and the dervish fabricators can continue to shir in taleex. Why is mugdisho so UN governable in all seriousness every government struggles except the Islamic courts. What did the icu do that the federal government is not doing in other words how did a bunch of malnourished skinnys with cumamads achieve what 8000 au troops and the world are failing to do?

GAROODI;972257 wrote:
I don't think any of you is from mugdisho always running with Habar this and Habar that... Saxib not all duriyada clans are Habar. Im not a habar nethier are another 4 sons The pirates are known as Habar ** and you have Habar gangster from down south wtf is your point. What is going on in mugdisho? No pirates we know what's going on in the 2.5 barren wasteland and the dervish fabricators can continue to shir in taleex. Why is mugdisho so UN governable in all seriousness every government struggles except the Islamic courts. What did the icu do that the federal government is not doing in other words how did a bunch of malnourished skinnys with cumamads achieve what 8000 au troops and the world are failing to do?

I feel like I'm losing IQ points every time I bother reading your comments. The fake concern and condescension is so obvious, I wonder if you believe half the things you write.

Johnny B   

Nothing strange about the security situation in Mogadishu, having in mind what happens in Kabul, Baghdad etc etc ,this is expected.

Mogadishu is not comparable to the small cities and villages in the North, Mogadishu is Mogadishu.