Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somaliland Oil Exploration: Update thread

GAROODI   

Oil seeps in odweyne and Berbera were reported by the British in their reports: nomads didn't know what to do with it. Furthermore SOMALILAND is located right under Saudi Arabia and before the creation of the Red Sea they were one and the same land mass. Looking forward to seeing what's beneath our feet. Ganel does not care about international relations. Hope SOMALILAND gets a good portion of the revenue. Invest it in infrastructure, industrialisation and weapons I would say.a new dawn gentlemen.

GAROODI   

Update: Arial survey results positive plus a further two seeps found:

Natiijadii Sahanka Hawadda Ee Oodweyne Block Oo Muujisay Rajo Wanaagsan

Hargeysa(OWN) Tarjumaada natiijada sahaanka dhinaca hawadda ee dhowaan laga qaaday dhulka uu ku yaal Balooga Oodweyne ayaa muujisay rajo wanaagsan oo dhiiri gelinaysa suurta galnimada helitaanka saliida la filayo in dhowaan la daah furo.

Sahankan hawadda ayaa lagu fuliyey heshiis iskaashi oo dhex maray shirkaddaha Genel Energy,Petrosoma iyo Jacka Resources,isla markaana mudadii shaqadani socotay lagu gaadhay dhul bedkiisu dhan yahay 22700km ee Oodweyne Bloog.

Gudoomiyaha Shirkadda Petrosoma Maxamed Yuusuf Calli oo arintan iyo sida ay ku timi ka hadalay ayaa yidhi[sahankan hawada waxa uu ku yimi heshiis lala galay shirkad lagu magcaabo Fugro,taas oo fadhigeedu yahay koonfur afrika,Fugro waxay sahanka ku dhamaysay xiligii loogu tala galay,kharashkii loo xadiday, tiiyoo iskaashi buuxa laga helay Dawladda iyo dadka ku dhaqan Degaanka Oodweyne Baloog]ayuu yidhi Maxamed Yuusuf.

Fasiraada xogata sahanaka hawada ee la soo ururiyey , ka dib markii heshiis lala galay ayaa waxa fulisey shirkadda maraykan ah oo lagu magcaabo Bridgeport taas oo khibrad dheer u leh dhinaca hawlaha daraasaadka dhulka(geophysical) ee Afrika.

Shaqada tarjuumaada xogtii la helay ayaa iyaduna muujisay natiijooyin iyo qeexitaano xiiso badan,ugu horayn naatiijooyinka soo baxay ayaa ah kuwo fa’iido weyn u keenaya mashruucan iskaashi ee sahaminta shidaalka,kuwaas oo wax weyn ka tari doona xiliga lagu guda jiro hawsha sahanka dhulka lagu ruxayo(sismec) ,sahanka dhul ruxista(sismec) waa marxalada ugu danbaysa ee la qorsheeyay,taas oo lagu wado in wejigeeda ugu horeeya ee diyaar garowgu noqdo labada bilood ee fooda inagu soo haya.

Xogta sahanaka hawada ayaa sidoo kale waxay mashruuca iskaashi iftiimin dheeraad ah ka siisay in la fahmo qaab dhismeedka 30km oo hore loogu ogaaday sahan goobeed ay fulisay shirkadda Petrosoma.

Ugu danabayntii sahankan hawadda ayaa muujiyey inay jiraan laba xidh saliideed (tog) oo dheeraad ah kuwaas oo ku yaal balooga Oodweyne.

Mar kale Maxamed Yuusuf oo arintan ka hadalay ayaa ku tilmaamay mid sii laban laabaysa rajadii laga qabay in Balooga saliid laga helo[shaqadii adkayd ee uu qabtay mashruuca iskaashiga iyo dedaalkii wanaagsana ee shirkadda Fugro ayaa keenay natiijo wanaagsan,labada xidh ee cusubna waa arin layaab leh oo mudan soo dhoweyn isla markaana kor u qaadaysa suurta galnimada saliid laga helo balooga Oodweyne] ayuu yidhi,wuxuuna ka digey inay tahay xili hore waqti la saadaalin karo saliid laga heli karo dhulka Somaliland.

Gudoomiyaha Petrosoma ayaa rajo wanaagsan ka muujiyey suurta galnimada in saliid laga soo saaro Balooga Oodweyne isagoo arintan ka hadlayana wuxuu yidhi[Waxaan ula badheedhay khatar balooga Oodweyne malaayiin lacagtayda gaarka ah tan iyo sanadii 2005,sidoo kale wadaagayaashayduna waxay diyaar u yihiin khatar tan ka weyn marxalada soo socota ee xiliga sahanka dhulka lagu ruxayo ilaa laga gaadho qoditaanka,hase yeeshee waxanu ka fa’iidaysanaynaa khibrada wanaagsan ee Joolajiyiinta iyo daraasadaha dhulka iyadoo la adeegsanayo farsamooyinka casriga noocooda ugu danbeeyay,laakiin Ilaahay uun baa og in aanu ka heli doono Balooga saliid geli karta ganacsi,hase ahaatee natiijooyinkani waa kuwo lagu dhiiran karayo].

Oodweyne News/Hargeysa

http://oodweynenews.com/2013/08/natiijadii-sahanka-hawadda-ee-oodweyne-block-oo-muujisay-rajo-wanaagsan/

Mafia   

SNM has no right to auction Somali social property, neither does President Hassan Sheekh. Labaduba waa danaystayaal waana lala xisaabtami doonaa.

GAROODI   

Mafia;973416 wrote:
SNM has no right to auction Somali social property, neither does President Hassan Sheekh. Labaduba waa danaystayaal waana lala xisaabtami doonaa.

I don't think anyone cares for your opinion. Maybe you should start a thread titled who gives a sh)t what I think and see the response you get. Just thinking out loud. Hahahah

Mafia   

Garoodi, you should care about my opinion. I'm just giving you a heads up. If there is oil to be had in Somaliland, trust me, HAG will take, if they don't, we will take it. SNM refused to be Somali, therefore have no right to benefit from its god-given resources. Truth hurts.

GAROODI   

Mafia;973429 wrote:
Garoodi, you should care about my opinion. I'm just giving you a heads up. If there is oil to be had in Somaliland, trust me, HAG will take, if they don't, we will take it. SNM refused to be Somali, therefore have no right to benefit from its god-given resources. Truth hurts.

Firstly I still don't care about your opinion because its all hope and dreams ...Hag is under Burundian protection they couldn't take from a kid outside mugdisho without Ugandan assistance and they are no threat to Somaliland clearly and won't be for at least another decade that's if they can pacify mugdisho. the pirates are SOMALILAND property everywhere they are except gedo and the few hiding behind kenyan tanks in kismayo they will be hag property sooner or later the ones north of galkacyo upwards they have been owned by duriyada since duriyada set foot on African soil to date. Shows how much your opinion counts.

GAROODI   

Hobbesian_Brute;973431 wrote:
We have seen this movie in Pirate-Land before. all they will get is water.:cool: I confidently predict there is no oil in all of somalia. we may have some oil offshore.

The pirates are just cursed that's all. Typical xasid Somalis keep your recognition when God gives us oil that's all we need then what will you say. "You still don't have recognition" hahah....

Haatu   

Wish you all the best but I can already see clan tensions as a result of this if it isn't done properly.

Mafia   

Garoodi and company, I can only dismiss you as a casualty of the civil war in our country. You are not making much sense, Abti.There is absolutely nothing wrong about advocating for the Somaliland Qaddiyad and even vying for international recognition. The rest of Somali weyn is telling you guys somalinimada ha ka bixina. that is all.

Tallaabo   

Mafia;973543 wrote:
Garoodi and company, I can only dismiss you as a casualty of the civil war in our country. You are not making much sense, Abti.There is absolutely nothing wrong about advocating for the Somaliland Qaddiyad and even vying for international recognition. The rest of Somali weyn is telling you guys somalinimada ha ka bixina. that is all.

Lol if Somalinimo is a something one can join or leave much like the membership of a sports club, then expect members to leave or join according to their needs;)

Somaliland: Sterling Energy Joins Petrosoma, Genel and Jacka Resources to Share Odweine Oil Block Production E-mail

Thursday, 07 November 2013 03:30

Submit to Delicious Submit to Digg Submit to Facebook Submit to Google Bookmarks Submit to Stumbleupon Submit to Technorati Submit to Twitter Submit to LinkedIn

Sterling plcSterling plc

By: Tom McIvor/Alliance News

Somalilandsun - Sterling Energy Ltd Wednesday said its subsidiary Sterling Energy (East Africa) Ltd has completed a deal to acquire an interest in a potentially highly prospective oil block in the Republic of Somaliland.

The AIM-listed oil and gas exploration and Production Company said that it has farmed into the production sharing contract on the Odweine Block with Petrosoma Ltd following government approvals.

Following completion, Sterling Energy (East Africa) Ltd will hold 10%, Petrosoma Ltd 10%, Jacka Resources Somaliland Ltd 30% and operator Genel Energy Somaliland Ltd the remaining 50%.

Sterling Energy shares were up 0.6% to 41.00 pence Wednesday.

By Tom McIvor; tommcivor@alliancenews.com; @TomMcIvor1

source: Alliance News Limited.