Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Reer Muqdisho are xoolo

i know but its not good they cannot help it , its never good to generalize entire communities also the goverment should create the safety and restore law and order this is why they were elected not to receive aid from donor countries or to receive turkish charities. The task of the goverment should be security building security institutions and reconciling the Somali communities. They have no other task i urge the goverment to have to separate minister one local security which will cooperate with the interior minister and to change the entire national security team.

Xaaji Xunjuf;971704 wrote:
i know but its not good they cannot help it , its never good to generalize entire communities also the goverment should create the safety and restore law and order this is why they were elected not to receive aid from donor countries or to receive turkish charities.
The task of the goverment should be security building security institutions and reconciling the Somali communities
. They have no other task i urge the goverment to have to separate minister one local security which will cooperate with the interior minister and to change the entire national security team.

+1. I agree

Most people there are not the real resident. They care less of what's happening

How can you tell a child who grew up in violence to stop this madness because that's all he ever known

Plus religious extremist etc. take advantage on this and use it for thier own gains.

All goverment can do is wait until Alshabab runs out of weapons ...

There is no way can anyone stop this because itself is part of the problem....

All they have to do is to bring law and order dictator style. Kill anyone who stands the way ...

Maaddeey   

Cambuulo, haddii 'dawladda' & Tarzan-ka aad 'caabudid' xabba ka qaban waayey, masaakiinta shacabka see uga filanee iney wax qabtaan?.

Dadka dayaca wado, oo canshuurta gurta, mushaaraadkana la siiyo aa eedda dhan iska leh!. Shacabkana iyagey mas'uuliyad ka saaran tahay, ma aha the other way round!. Ma kastay eeboow?. :D