Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Premier League 2013/2014

N.O.R.F   

Just over two weeks to go, changes to managers at City, Utd and Chelsea, will he won't he ala Suarez, Bale and Rooney.

Should be a very interesting season.

Come on you Reds!

The Zack   

It is about that time again already? Oh man!

I have no idea who is going to win it but I know who has the best coach this season :)

The Zack   

N.O.R.F;971513 wrote:
Zack do you think you have players at the same level as the last time Jose was in charge?

We have four more players ( that matter)than we did last season. Lukaku and Kevin Bruyne back from loan and Schurrle and Ginkel as new additions.

Do I think we have a better team, yes. Do I think we will win the league? No unless we acquire a proven and prolific striker before the window shuts.

I do agree we got two big decisions yesterday. Iva should've been sent off. And that Terry handball... It is a penalty in every game i have a ever watched. But hey... 2 down, 36 more to go. Liverpool balaayaa heysato this week. Beneteke will eat you up lol.

N.O.R.F   

There is a lot going on. All rumours but Mata to go to Man Utd Rooney to Chelsea Willian to Chelsea Bale to Madrid Di Maria and Benzema to Arsenal Suarez to Madrid. Dealine day is 2nd September.

couple of key matches tomorrow.

man united's draw against chelsea last week spared the blushes of Moyes. if he doesnt deliver the goods tomorrow against liverpool, i'm not so sure he'll last the season. crucial game tomorrow. it's the litmus test on Moyes, again.

similarly spurs v arsenal is a key game. 2-0 to spurs. 2 soldado penalties, i reckon. :D

Oz   

3 wins 9 points looking all defensive reminds me when mourinho came to England his first season win dirty and get the three points. I like it :D

N.O.R.F   

A very interesting start to the season.

Arsenal looking good.

Man Utd looking rubbish.

City still haven't got rid of Mancini.

Chelsea can't score.

Liverpool need Coutinho.

Spurs look solid.