Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Properties in Hargeysa

loool, wiil cusub is good detective. C&b, I have to say thats not cheap at all, makes more sense then the ones in Xamar competing with first housing prices in a place where the average wages for a dollar is a dollar or less. I was watching that cnn special for that resturant near the beach. The man says he charges $20 dollar. All through out, am thinking how is Somali food twice as much as here as here in the US?

Naxar Nugaaleed;971489 wrote:
loool, wiil cusub is good detective. C&b, I have to say thats not cheap at all, makes more sense then the ones in Xamar competing with first housing prices in a place where the average wages for a dollar is a dollar or less. I was watching that cnn special for that resturant near the beach. The man says he charges $20 dollar. All through out, am thinking how is Somali food twice as much as here as here in the US?

Compared to xamar its cheap dee those houses would cost double as much in xamar.

Cambuulo iyo bun;971496 wrote:
Compared to xamar its cheap dee those houses would cost double as much in xamar.

Ok that is true they call war economy, check Iraq property. Hargeisa price doesn't change last 15 years or slightly decline. I hoop Xamar house price will decrease when whole mogadisho area declare save and become available otherwise very bad for economy growth.

Housing prices in Iraq's Kurdistan higher than prices in California: Report 29.8.2012

A burst housing bubble could leave Iraq's Kurdistan region in tears: Property boom

Blessed   

Tallaabo;971465 wrote:
Why are they all $600? Something is not right:confused:

These guys are well dodgy, trying to sell someone's business 'unfurnished' for $600... lool.

Hobbesian_Brute,

I can't imagine any property in London going for less than $150K or NY or HK for that matter.

Cambuulo iyo bun;971448 wrote:

Got damn its so freaking cheap walahi reer SL are blessed :eek:..

HAG-ga guryaha lama kireyo here in the nation's capital, you know. they have a reputation for destroying houses. :cool::o;)

Alpha Blondy;971512 wrote:
HAG-ga guryaha lama kireyo here in the nation's capital, you know. they have a reputation for destroying houses. :cool:
:o
;)

Inaar im seriously thinking of buying a house in Hargeysa marka help a brother out dee i expect tolka to make a ''Damaanad qaad'' for me. :) :cool:

Haatu   

Where I come from the average house price is £10,000-£20,000 alhamdulilah. These prices (both Xamar and Hargaysa) are beyond ridiculous. And I used to think we had it bad.