Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

The Conflict in the Shabeeloyinka?

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;971472 wrote:
What a sad thing to brag about..

I always knew it would be to good to be true for you guys to do something tangible about your problem without resorting to some sort of fingerpointing. Tallaabo, qawdhanyada macquulka ah, oo cagliga u saaxiibka ah, inaad ka mid ahayd baan ku mooday laakin, it wasn't meant to be:D

it baffles the mind that you'd distinguish between women in camps of the displaced, as opposed to those women roaming the streets of somaliland.So with that disgusting mentality, the rape of any woman in somaliland is fairgame as long as said women does not live in a "refugee" camp, right?

Caqli saliid macsaro waaxid!
:D

Rape against anyone is deplorable and should be condemned and stopped wherever it takes place. But what I was pointing at is the fact that the rape incidents which took place in Puntland were orchestrated to victimise our destitute and vulnerable sisters from South Somalia and were not a problem for the general population. It was selective.

^

Qorax soo baxday, saccabo la guma qarin karo...:D

You said what you said for all the gallery to see, and there's no point in trying to save face now. I only feel sorry for our sisters in the north who's misfortune Mr.Tallaabo is trying to convince us is normal and should be expected...tsk,tsk,tsk!

peasant   

Tallaabo;971483 wrote:
Rape against anyone is deplorable and should be condemned and stopped wherever it takes place. But what I was pointing at is the fact that the rape incidents which took place in Puntland were orchestrated to victimise our destitute and vulnerable sisters from South Somalia and were not a problem for the general population. It was selective.

How do you know if the culprits are native puntlanders because of all we know, thed IDP camps do also have significant male population? or did you just assume so in order to make yourself feel better?

Dr_Osman   

I have not heard of one real life case in Puntland were pedophilia has occurred. If someone suggests it's out there, doesn't mean it's true. We need to see a real life case such as is the case in Somaliland.

Besides that, IDP's being raped are done by not only host communities but also in the IDP themselves. Read the article carefully. This issue of raping in Puntland is not what I am denying. What I am denying is pedofilia because I haven't read one case of it. Search the internet all you want, you won't find one case. Search somaliland you will find hundreds. Rapee is bad no question but its disgusting when it's aimed towards 2 month old babies as is the case in Somaliland.

Besides the sickness that is occuring there, they also happen to be the home of bomb incoporated. Your govt is known as the founding father of shabab, a key partner in destruction and mayhem. You are terrorists with a fancy for 2 month old babies this what make it all the more sickening and only unique to somaliland. Not to mention the nightclubs and discos opening up with lovely ladies coming :D

Your a unique area of Somalia adeer macaane and known as the most bad mannered and ill cultured of all somalis. When people such as Puntland and Mogadishu who hate each other guts are saying the same thing, there is a grain of truth to it and should you raise up all the eyebrows of the snm regions

^

Dr.Osman, xumaanta jooji waryaa! These serious issues should NOT be used to score petty my enclave is better your enclave argument. If you do that, you are doing a disservice to all the people of Somalia wherever they may live. The intent of these discussions is to highlight the problem and the lack of adequate justice only, so pipe down just a tad bit!

^

Tee baad ka hadlaysaa Xaaji? Waayo saan umalaynayo tan aad ka hadlaysid waa mid aan meelnah ku kala maqnayn...:D

Walaale, Xaaji, waxaad moodaa thread-kaan inuu dhiigkar kugu riday ee bal isyara daji, arimahaan waa iska xagxagasho soomaaliyeed!