Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

This government is outrageous

I dont understand how a shabaab Sarkaal can become taliyaha nabad-sugidda :mad:. walahi we're doomed nobody had a better chance than culusoow yet he has ruined that chance in less than a year what a complete wasteman!

for all you who doesn't know who Maxamed Aden koofi (the new taliye) is here is a picture of him sitting next to Mukhtar roobow Abu Mansuur

2hmf2a9.jpg

Miyir   

Qoslaaye and Gang as I pointed out day One is nothing but a incompetent keystone politicians with tribal mentality=disaster waiting to happen.

giving the security to alharam dude? what next?

I don't know why one get surprised when Culusow himself is part of the problem, he was and is the leader of the Shabab in closed doors, so don't second guess what is driving this man ,he is anti D-Tribe and he will not succeed, get my drift ,plz spare me the nonesense and pretend you don't this before. He is doomed and must be removed soon.

nuune   

N.O.R.F;971152 wrote:
Is this really the case? Where is the govnt statement?

Norf, the news is true, he was appointed some 2 weeks ago, President Hassan has no choice, Alshabaab demanded a higher position, they have got, this particular role is important as it got publicized, there are dozens of other roles Alshabaab filled(most of them not publized), some of them at the airport where Amisom is stationed.

I have said in another post before how the elements of Alshabaab are holding higher positions, the Central Bank of Somalia is one, Villa Somalia is another etc, it is clear to everyone in Xamar and Nairobi, even very clear to those working with them in the mentioned institution, but they have no choice but to keep quite or their lives will be lost.

This is a hostage crisis, Alshabaab noticed the weakness points of the government from day one, then President Hassan and co started to negotiate with them in exchange for some roles in the government, point was that they stop the bombing, but it hasn't, whenever Alshabaab demands a position of a higher status, and the government refuses, the result is UN bombing(the result of this they have got their guy with higher positon, the mentioned guy in this thread), Airport bombing, Villa Somalia bombing, Turkish Embassy bombing like few days ago, Hospital bombing like today, Alshabaab don't need to go to those places to plant bombs, they are already stationed there(have roles working there and getting paid).

The game is very much clear, and I sad to say it will stay like this for the whole term of President Hassan, unless he makes some sacrifices by eliminating Alshabaab from his institutions, doing that will even cost his life and the lives of other ministers and MPs.

cadnaan1   

koofi wuxuu ahaa maxaakiimta garabka sheikh shariif ee marna ma noqonin alshabaab markii sheikh shariif yimidna wuxuu la saftay sheikh shariif,,,sawirkana wuxuu ahaa sanadki 2007/2008 waagi ethiopianka xamar lagula dagaalami jiray.

Cambuulo iyo bun;971130 wrote:
I dont understand how a shabaab Sarkaal can become taliyaha nabad-sugidda :mad:. walahi we're doomed nobody had a better chance than culusoow yet he has ruined that chance in less than a year what a complete wasteman!

for all you who doesn't know who Maxamed Aden koofi (the new taliye) is here is a picture of him sitting next to Mukhtar roobow Abu Mansuur

2hmf2a9.jpg

Johnny B   

You punch of wanna be politicians are disgusting in your to-be political analysis of the art in SOL.

Venting your vile is one thing ( as you're all swaying with hatred of the persona of the president for a reason or another ), putting forward a true political analysis is another.

Gone by your political travesty The terror group of Al-Shabaab has taken over the government of Somalia.

Again , our resident Ununka (whom we associate with this very president clan-wise regardless what he says) is smearing Atheer Hassan

Somalis and conspiracy theories, When will you start making sense ?

Johnny B   

^ Not that i know or care for/about Mr Koofi, but given the aim of the national security agency being keeping Mogadishu safe, an X Al-shabaab officer is much better suited for the job (Head of the security agency of Mogadishu) than a diaspora,me thinks.

Johhny B Jag kom hem från Mogadishu förra veckan, innan jag anlände till mogadishu så stödde jag regeringen 100% men om du hade bevittnat det jag såg alla dessa dagarna jag var där så hade du förstått min frustration, jag är inte anti regering aldrig varit men dessa beslut som hassan sheikh tar är förödande för somalias framtid om du verkligen vill veta sanningen!

Somalia   

Cambuulo iyo bun;971182 wrote:
Johhny B I came home from Mogadishu last week, before I arrived in mogadishu I supported government 100% but if you had seen what I saw all these days I was there, you would have understood my frustration. I am not anti government, never been, but these decisions hassan sheikh takes is devastating to somalia future if you really want to know the truth!

But people have been telling you this for a few months now, yet you supported him, can we agree this was qabilist/qabyaalad motivated?

Answer us this, was there an army in Mogadishu, who patrolled the streets and controlled all vital points of the city?

GAROODI   

23 years on Ma waxa lagu chiri "dowladan is outrageous" Ethier support your president and you fix it or we call it a day and admit the obvious and move on. Somalia is the most used example of state failure on earth. Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan are afraid of becoming Somalia acudibilah. In all seriousness your government is flawed because your system is flawed, your system is flawed because its been imposed and not organic, Alshabab have not been defeated they are in mugdisho they are in jowhar, barawe, baydaibo the countryside. Hassan shieck has not been able to conquer a single village without au assistance even with world recognition and millions of dollars in aid. My God.

Johnny B   

^^ Jag har aldrig ifrågasatt vad du skall ha sett i Mogadishu, jag bara svarar och agerar på vad du skriver här, om du är inti-regeringen ? njäää, det återstår att se, frågan är nog snarare värför stödjade du regeringen i början ? klan, regeringens politisk program, Hat till Shabab ?, det kanske är där felet ligger, vad vet jag?!

Angående beslut som fattades av Somaliska regeringen, utmana mig , visa mig ett beslut som har tagits av president Hassan eller regeringen av premiärministern Saacid som är förödande för Somalia's framtid i det minsta bemärkelsen,helst om du kan utveckla vidare och stödja dina påståenden med bevis, men om du bara tycker så är det inte värt besväret.

Slutligen vill jag bara säga själv är jag inte så förtjust i Somalia's federala regering men vad är alternativet?

I Somaliland har du en Klan dominerade politik vars intresse ligger i att resten av Somalia förblir kaotisk, det vill säga, mot Somalia

I Puntland har du en admisitration vars enda politik är, det som är bästa för Puntland's klan är bästa för Somalia, det vill säga, mot Mogadishu

Du verker tro farbröderna Hassan och Saacid har lätta job, tänk om.