Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

indigenous lower shabelle community

Need to withdraw their support from the SFG how is it possible that 2 Militia who are both on the same side are fighting each other communities of the Habr gangster clan attacked the water malians, who also wore SFG military uniform. This is unacceptable i wonder how a federal state can be established, if people do not even agree who owns what land? What can the government do actually about this the best thing if the goverment wants to be taken serious Amisom African union troops need to be stationed there and keep the peace.

Xaaji Xunjuf;971001 wrote:
Need to withdraw their support from the SFG how is it possible that 2 Militia who are both on the same side are fighting each other communities of the Habr gangster clan attacked the water malians, who also wore SFG military uniform. This is unacceptable i wonder how a federal state can be established, if people do not even agree who owns what land? What can the government do actually about this the best thing if the goverment wants to be taken serious Amisom African union troops need to be stationed there and keep the peace.

xaaji when will the D!r of the north help their brethren.;) Siilaanyo should send aircraft carriers to Merka.

on a serious note the Galguduud folks conquered this fertile land which is the most productive region in Somalia for too long until they thought it was theirs.

Somalia   

Royal and blessed Afro-Hashemite clan of Somaliland never helped or cared about Afro-Hashemite-water people (southern division) even though they are from the same clan while they were being slaughtered by lady gangster militias for the past 20 years without any break, under militias, under ICU and even under SFG. The only peace they had was with Al-Shabaab.

I think Puntland will take the place of the lost brother for a 3rd time, as he indeed did during RRA's Holy Jihad led by Colonel Shatiguduud AUN, another righteous war led by Victor Madoobe of Ras Kamboni brigade, this time the water people should be given the right means to fight this religious war as they once did against the colonizing Italian forces while lady gangster was a dubat officer.

Waa Jihaad.

Maaddeey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;971001 wrote:

Waxba kama fahmin, sxb. Comma & Fullstops u dhexeysii, qabiilkee, qabiilkee wareeray?.

The Zack   

HAGs are here to stay whether anybody likes it or not. They have been farming in Qoryooleey, number 50 iyo aagaaa oo dhan for 20 years, you can't just tell then to move.

The Zack;971060 wrote:
HAGs are here to stay whether anybody likes it or not. They have been farming in Qoryooleey, number 50 iyo aagaaa oo dhan for 20 years, you can't just tell then to move.

Seriously, 20 years? HAG has always lived in the region infact merca was the HAG capital in the 12th century.. even the Habar G from Galgaduud and Mudug has lived in the region for centuries especially the habar aji of Galgaduud and Nim'aale of Hobyo.

Al qaadi Maadeey i see the bigger picture here watermaaliyans are great allies of us and i do not want that alliance to get ruined so lets leave them in peace come to Banaadir and i'll give you some Goofaf :D

The Zack   

Maaddeey;971063 wrote:
^ And you want them to leave!, irony.
:)

The Zack, 20 sano?. Moo'ryaanimo aa u qarine-haysaa miyaa?.
:D

Ha ha no no moryaanimo ma jirto diintuba HAG bey ku hartay maalmahan.

Oba, wants reer Galgaduud out of SH but he wants other HaGs to stay lol doqonsanaa

Maaddeey   

^ Why do I need goofaf that doesn't belong to me and leave my aseendos and my seaside villas. I see your alliance with them, you live in Xamar daye, they live in Marko daye!. :)

Maaddeey;971068 wrote:
^ Why do I need goofaf that doesn't belong to me and leave my aseendos and my seaside villas. I see your alliance with them, you live in Xamar daye, they live in Marko daye!.
:)

LOOL ma sidaas, haye! :cool: