Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Snapshots from Kilil 5ad

Apophis;971120 wrote:
You're a fly on my windshield sxb, and this comment is nothing more than me turning on the wipers.

You buy a khaki pants

And all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones

An’ a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the buried bones

Some of the worst paparazzis I’ve ever seen and I ever known

Put the worst on display so the world can see

And that’s all they will ever show

So the ones in the west

Will never move east

And feel like they could be at home

Dem get tricked by the beast

But a where dem ago flee when the
monster is fully grown?

Solomonic linage whe dem still can’t defeat and them coulda never clone

My spiritual DNA that print in my soul and I will forever Own Lord

the monster is dead. forget it. waa iga taalo.

Sawiro wacan, laakiin magacyada gobolka aan iska saxno horta. It is sad to see Soomaalida falling for Xabashi propaganda. Gobolka magaciisa waa Soomaali Galbeed. Magaalooyinka waa Dhagaxbuur, Godey, Jigjiga, Diradhabe...

Eniwey, I have yet to catch a glimpse of meesha uu awoowgey ku dhashay, Qabridahare. Meeshaas jabhadda ayaa awoodda ku leh, I guess.

Tallaabo   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;971127 wrote:
Sawiro wacan, laakiin magacyada gobolka aan iska saxno horta. It is sad to see Soomaalida falling for Xabashi propaganda. Gobolka magaciisa waa Soomaali Galbeed. Magaalooyinka waa Dhagaxbuur, Godey, Jigjiga, Diradhabe...

Eniwey, I have yet to catch a glimpse of meesha uu awoowgey ku dhashay, Qabridahare. Meeshaas jabhadda ayaa awoodda ku leh, I guess.

I agree 100%. This is what I said in this forum few times that we should not Oromise our Somali names such as Diradhabe and Jinacsani. Shame on you Nuune for falling into the Ethiopian trap:eek:

Aphosis, iska fadhiso sxb. Threadkan gabadh ba furatay. If you disapprove of her pictures, then please, by all means open your own thread showing the opposite of what you preach. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Safferz   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;971127 wrote:

MMA, I think referring to the region as Western Somalia/Soomaali Galbeed is erasure, it reduces questions of self-determination to a simple issue of Somali irredentism and implies a border dispute between Ethiopia and Somalia. I also don't believe there's a problem with using the anglicized names, like Degeh Bur and Jijiga, considering that I'm writing in English (it would be written differently in Amharic anyway, not sure how English is Habeshi propaganda). Somali is the dominant language in the kilil, and every sign is written as you've spelled it, along with Amharic and often English.