Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Can you name who these leaders are?

nuune   

943618_540039769367434_1420035925_n.jpg

I know the leaders at the back are hard to figure out(some of them), but you can't miss out Yasser Arafat's face visible at the back.

When trying to name the leaders, list them how they are next to each other.

The Famous Mujahid Saddam Hussen is visible at the front, very bright, collected, and calm.

Now try the rest!

Maqane   

King Fahd of Sacuudi carabiya oo ka soo horjeeda Xasan Guuleed Abtidoon of Jabuuti and the famous Comrade siyaad barre oo safka dhinaca midig ka istaagsan. That's what i can remember!

..and ofcourse the Sadaam xuseen of Ciraaq.

Btw, this is a great footage from 90meeyadi!

aero   

I see Yasser Arafat, our very own Siyad Bare, Hussein bin Talal (left of Siyad Bare), Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saddam Hussein, Gaafar Nimeiry (beside Siyad Bare to the right), and I'm guessing the fellow in the far upper left corner is Hafez al-Assad

aero;970375 wrote:
I see Yasser Arafat, our very own Siyad Bare, Hussein bin Talal (left of Siyad Bare), Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saddam Hussein, Gaafar Nimeiry (beside Siyad Bare to the right), and I'm guessing the fellow in the far upper left corner is Hafez al-Assad

Who's the guy talking to Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud? He looks Somali.

Jacpher   

King Fahd, Yaasir Carafaat, Sadaam Hussein, King Hussein of Jordan right next to Siyaad Barre, Alle ha u naxariisto dhamaantood.

Who is the man between Sadaam and King Husein? Was this Arab League or something? On top raw [siyaad Barre left shoulder of top raw] looks like a young Mucammar Qadhaafi.

Jacpher;970381 wrote:
Who is the man between Sadaam and King Husein? Was this Arab League or something? On top raw [siyaad Barre left shoulder of top raw] looks like a young Mucammar Qadhaafi.

Qofka u dhaxeeyo Saadaam Xuseen iyo Xuseenkii Urdu waa ninkii ka talin jiray Marooko, Xasankii Labaad.

Ninka aad ku qaldoysid Qadaafi waa suldaanka ka taliyo Cummaan oo la yiraahdo Qabuus.

Waxa kale wali la sheegin meesha ka muuqdo Xafis Asadkii Suuriya. Foolkiisa hoose ee dhanka garka waxaa xoogahoo qarinaayo madaxa Siyaad Barre. Maxamed Siyaad bidixdiisana waxaa taagan Jacfar Numeyri oo ka talin jiray Suudaan.

Xasan Guuleed Abtidoon sawirkaan diyaar ma u ahayn maskiinka. Farta sanka kula jiraa.

Meesha wada Reer Aakhiraad ka muuqdo. Hal ama laba bas ka nool saa filaayo dadkaas muuqdo.

Rabi ha u wada raxmado.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;970395 wrote:
Qofka u dhaxeeyo Saadaam Xuseen iyo Xuseenkii Urdu waa ninkii ka talin jiray Marooko, Xasankii Labaad.

Ninka aad ku qaldoysid Qadaafi waa suldaanka ka taliyo Cummaan oo la yiraahdo Qabuus.

Waxa kale wali la sheegin meesha ka muuqdo Xafis Asadkii Suuriya. Foolkiisa hoose ee dhanka garka waxaa xoogahoo qarinaayo madaxa Siyaad Barre. Maxamed Siyaad bidixdiisana waxaa taagan
Jacfar Numeyri oo ka talin jiray Suudaan.

Xasan Guuleed Abtidoon sawirkaan diyaar ma u ahayn maskiinka. Farta sanka kula jiraa.

Meesha wada Reer Aakhiraad ka muuqdo. Hal ama laba bas ka nool saa filaayo dadkaas muuqdo.

Rabi ha u wada raxmado.

I was going to say the same thing, but didn't know his name. I knew he was the leader of Sudan.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;970396 wrote:
Waa Xasan Guuleed Abtidoon, Eebbe ha u naxariistee.

Thank you. AUN kuwii Islamnimadu runta ka ahed!

943618_540039769367434_1420035925_n.jpg

the man who is on siyaad barre's left is gamal abdinasir,.....

waryaa, hana danbaajin sxb waanu soomannehee, read my quote at the top, unless you can't figure your right from your left.

YoniZ   

It looks both Arafat talking to late Sheikh Zayed and Hassan Guled to Fahad are still in the final stages of concluding their begging sessions.

A lesson to today's rulers that wealth and power are not enough to save them from DEATH.