Sign in to follow this  
Odey

Barre Hiiraale Killed By Alshabaab?

Khadafi   

The old man the shaykh , Dahir aweys fled from those vicous Kebabs he once gave his blessings to , who is Barre to escape the fate Hasan dahir fled from ;)

nuune   

Ilaahoow ka badbaadi kuwaa shayaadiinta ah, kolleey waa nin Komaandoos ah oo xeelad military leh.

Odey   

The Zack;970270 wrote:
^warlord in loo duceeyo diinta maxey ka qabtaa?

lol!, Zack, ka qalee odeyga ducada ha helee dee!

nuune   

The Zack;970270 wrote:
^warlord in loo duceeyo diinta maxey ka qabtaa?

If going by that logic, then I can declare many others as warlords, but why did you hate the man yaa Zack, ma Badhaadhe ayuu kugu ciriiriyey

The Zack   

nuune;970275 wrote:
If going by that logic, then I can declare many others as warlords, but why did you hate the man yaa Zack, ma Badhaadhe ayuu kugu ciriiriyey

That was a straight forward question yaa Sheekh Nuune, all it needed was a straight answer.

I asked about a warlord, not the warlord :)

:D@oday

nuune   

Odeyga adeerkeen ah faraha kala bax yaa The Zack, your question mAba arkin, and yes, waa loo duceyn karaa a warlord

Mooge   

i hope this is not true. Barre was wrong to work for HAG and attack kismayo but we don't wish for his death. the albshabab criminals will do anything so i won't be surprised if they did this.

Jacpher   

Perhaps Al Shabab will win back the hearts and minds of Somalis if they take the initiative of eliminating the brutal blood-sucking warlords of the last twenty years starting with this one. Too bad AS was never in the business of bettering the country.