Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Prof Samatar SL unity is a must, Xasan sh has no clue about S/land, aspirations are legit and real

The fact is what tide the 2 together was the union of 1960 and there was no union between the 2 countries not before colonialists came the reason why the union failed real bad was the so called Somalinimo was an emotional one.You should ask your self why the union only lasted for 30 years only 3 decades and 2 decades of the union was under a dictatorship, who kept the union together by force. Classified you are from Somalia you dont know anything about Somaliland or its people.. Wuxu maqlay uun reer Somaliland af Somali bu ku hadlaan markaas Somaliyey wax isku yihin bal waalida inta leeg eega. Yes the Garaad clan has nothing to do with the garowe clan , they dont even look a like, unless you believe in clan confederations created 4 centuries ago. There is a difference between clan confederation and actual ancestry.

Xaaji Xunjuf;971520 wrote:
You are missing point the reason the MP asked if Britain and Somaliland already established diplomatic relations was that Somaliland gained independence as an independent state , only a sovreing state forges relations with other nations, reason why he is asking But we know that when Somalia and Somaliland united under the Somali republic they started opening up embassies in the world. Why need an act of union why even hold a referendum for the union if it was a mere territory if it was not a state of it own. So are you saying Somalia expanded into Somaliland and there was never a union , Somalia a state , the people of Somaliland never knew before first of July. Certainly before 1896 Somalia was never heard of . Your argument is very contradicting and it doesn't go in par with the reality. Another fabrication Somaliland was never Somalia , Somaliland was never called Somalia the 2 states united under the name of the Somali republic. As it says in the union law. Unless you believe that was falsely created by Somaliland nationalists.

Honestly this is just getting ridiculous now. I think I have said all I needed to say on the matter. Till someone can put up a meaningful rebuttal, the debate is over. But before I retire the subject allow me to inform you one more time. The word Somaliland is does not exclusively belong to Nothern Somalia, in fact there was never an entity exclusively called Somaliland. There were three somalilands, namely British somaliland protectorate, Italian somaliland and French Somaliland. In 1991 after the so called "Declaration of Independence", five names were put forward for considerations.Only two of those names made the cut, somaliland and Shankaroon ( no joke) and for obvious reasons they went with somaliland.

Another fabrication and distortion of facts the french called their colony La Côte française des Somalis and later they called it Territoire français des Afars et des Issas. The Italians on the other hand called their trusteeship amministrazione fiduciaria italiana della Somalia. Non of them called their colonies Somaliland. Garmaqaate your argument holds no water. You have to try harder. Soon you will tell us the italians conquered Somaliland in the second world war thus Koonfurians and their italian allies have every right to claim Somalilland:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;971523 wrote:
The People of Somaliland share a distinct history tradition culture ancestry and blood line political culture, which goes back for centuries and centuries.

All Somalis have common ancestry, common history and a common destiny. The idea that someone in Laascaanood has more ancestrial, linguistic and cultural connections to someone in Wajaale than say someone Beledweyn, is nothing but utter non sense.

gar_maqaate;971535 wrote:
honestly this is just getting ridiculous now. I think i have said all i needed to say on the matter. Till some can put a meaningful rebuttal, the debate is over. But before i retire the subject allow me to inform you one more time. The word somaliland is does not exclusively belong to nothern somalia, in fact there was never an entity exclusively called somaliland. There were three somalilands, namely british somaliland protectorate, italian somaliland and french somaliland. In 1991 after the so called "declaration of independence", five names were put forward for considerations.only two those names made the cut, somaliland and
shankaroon
( no joke) and for obvious reason they went with somaliland.

loooooooooooooool

Gar_maqaate;971538 wrote:
All Somalis have common ancestry, common history and a common destiny. The idea that someone in Laascaanood has more ancestrial, linguistic and cultural connections to someone in Wajaale than say someone Beledweyn, is nothing but utter non sense.

He said, a Laascaanoodian 'so to speak', is more related to Burco sub-clans more than a Laascaanoodian does with someone from Garoowe or Boosaaso or Wardheer or Caabudwaaq. He then further said, the Khaatumo clan is NOT related to the Puntland sub-clans and the Jubbaland clans of Axmed Madoobe and Fartaag. He wants to force us to believe that he [Xaji Xunjuf] is related to Reer Buuhoodle than General Duke or XinFinin of SOL are. lol

When you're a langaab, you'll try to incorporate anything you can to enlarge your numbers. Xaji_Xunjuf, miyaadan Oromo ahen? I think you incorporated the Oromos in Hargeisa as your own and all the "deportation" was an illusion, making other Somalis think you actually deported them, when in fact, you've officially made them part of your clan. :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;971537 wrote:
Another fabrication and distortion of facts the french called their colony La Côte française des Somalis and later they called it Territoire français des Afars et des Issas. The Italians on the other hand called their trusteeship amministrazione fiduciaria italiana della Somalia. Non of them called their colonies Somaliland. Garmaqaate your argument holds no water. You have to try harder. Soon you will tell us the italians conquered Somaliland in the second world war thus Koonfurians and their italian allies have every right to claim Somalilland:D

Dude, come on! you cannot be serious?. Wasn't you who posted this map of colonial Africa on page two? ;)

ColonialAfrica_19201.png

Ought to read it careful and unless you think your source is a fabrication to. Lol

No not all Somalis share common ancestry, nor do they share common history Somalis in Somali galbeed , dont have a common history or ancestry with the Somalis Mogadishu nor do they have the same traditions or cultural connection. The average Xamaraawi doesn't know the history of the Somalis in Galbeed and their plight and their nomadic warfare and their habits. They do not share the same ethnic traditions history and certainly they dont have the same destiny. The average Somali from Kenya's north eastern province has nothing with Djibouti other than sharing the Somali language not the same history culture accent no intermarriage nothing zero. Somali speaking people in the horn of Africa have the same religion and some cultural values, but thats where it really ends. If you dont believe just look at the Somali peninsula from Gaarisa to jigjiga from jigjiga to laas qoray from laasqoray to Djibouti.

Xaaji Xunjuf;971530 wrote:
The fact is what tide the 2 together was the union of 1960 and there was no union between the 2 countries not before colonialists came the reason why the union failed real bad was the so called Somalinimo was an emotional one.You should ask your self why the union only lasted for 30 years only 3 decades and 2 decades of the union was under a dictatorship, who kept the union together by force. Classified you are from Somalia you dont know anything about Somaliland or its people.. Wuxu maqlay uun reer Somaliland af Somali bu ku hadlaan markaas Somaliyey wax isku yihin bal waalida inta leeg eega.
Yes the Garaad clan has nothing to do with the garowe clan , they dont even look a like, unless you believe in clan confederations created 4 centuries ago.
There is a difference between clan confederation and actual ancestry.

Bal waalida inta leeg eega. :D

Classified;971542 wrote:
He said, a Laascaanoodian 'so to speak', is more related to Burco sub-clans more than a Laascaanoodian does with someone from Garoowe or Boosaaso or Wardheer or Caabudwaaq. He then further said, the Khaatumo clan is NOT related to the Puntland sub-clans and the Jubbaland clans of Axmed Madoobe and Fartaag. He wants to force us to believe that he [Xaji Xunjuf] is related to Reer Buuhoodle than General Duke or XinFinin of SOL are. lol D

I think Xaaji is smarter than you're giving him credit for. Unlike most Landers who simple repeat platitudes about colonial borders, Xaaji is proactively constructing theories to create a distinction between North and South.

Gar_maqaate;971555 wrote:
I think Xaaji smarter than you're giving him credit for. Unlike most Landers who simple repeat platitudes about colonial borders, Xaaji is proactively constructing theories to create a distinction between North and South.

Looool @ constructing theories to create a distinction between North and South. I wouldn't be surprised if he created distinctions between Buuhoodle and Laaascaanood.

^^ Yes there is a difference between reer buhoodle and reer lasascanood they are called reer hawd and reer Nugaleed, Reer Nugaleed tend to have cooler heads and more open minded , reer Hawd are fierce and stubborn , reer hawd are more traditional. But they are of the same ancestry and share a common origin and heritage and culture and nationality with the rest of their people in Somaliland.

Xaaji Xunjuf;971564 wrote:
^^ Yes there is a difference between reer buhoodle and reer lasascanood they are called reer hawd and reer Nugaleed, Reer Nugaleed tend to have cooler heads and more open minded , reer Hawd are fierce and stubborn , reer hawd are more traditional

So, I guess with that difference, they are ethnically different and not even related, right. They are two different countries as well right.