Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

4 Years and Still Going Strong, y'all. Congratulations and Hambalyos are in Order, Ma istidhi?

Salaam Aleykum, i 've not seen one mention of the word "Alxamdulilah" in your entire achievements. Walaalo, horta ilaahey baa awood leh; ku mahad naq.

nuune   

^^ Alxamdulillaahi waxaa ka horreeyo Bismillaahi, mar haduu Bisinkii ka tagey Axamdu ha filanin!

nuune   

^ asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411 dambiile waaxid waad ogtahey inaadan nimcada Ilaah aadan ku xamdinin, is daba qabo waxaad tahey ibriiq shaaha daadinayo

Nabiga ku Salli niyahow, Sallalaahu Calayhi wasalam

Faarax-Brawn;970299 wrote:
Salaam Aleykum, i 've not seen one mention of the word "Alxamdulilah" in your entire achievements. Walaalo, horta ilaahey baa awood leh; ku mahad naq.

thanks for this timely reminder. indeed it has been a blessing of sorts. ruunti, i ought to be more grateful, walle. Jazak Allah, inaar. :)

Tallaabo;970124 wrote:
Congratulations for your achievements but I would honestly advise you not to come back to the UK now but try to succeed in Somaliland. Open businesses there or have a go at the things you wanted to do but did not get the chance to do them. Your expertise and talents are more appreciated and have more impact in your homeland than in the UK. Good luck with your next chapter.

like i've said many times before............''in the UK I was one of a million, here in Somaliland, i'm one in a million''

i'm home and i'm NOT confounded by the niggerisation complex of being a second class citizen in the WEST. :cool:

Khadafi;970222 wrote:
Way to go Alpha, must say that people dont last a year, your an inspiration
but do tell us have you had moments where you have tossed your boorso on the ground and said "Guys I am leaving".

Hambalyo and keep doing your stuff.

ruunta ficaan ee this goes through my head almost every 2 weeks and 2 days approx :D. there's always some unfortunate incident lurking around the nation's capital. as though a victim of sorts, these always happen to me for some reason. these incidences have tested my patience beyond belief, ma garatay? :P balse, life goes on and you learn to deal with such harsh realities. :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Well done mate. You're very lucky. Make the most of it. We could join you as soon as next summer so find me a job warya :D

Oiler   

1. Did your time in Somaliland make you become tribalist, do you root for your sub-clan in politics?

2. What kind of work do you do in Somaliland?

3. Any plans of going back to London or you settling in Somaliland for good?

Blessed   

Alpha Blondy;970015 wrote:

its been 4 years since i made the decision to come back ''home''. on the 21st of July 2009, i decided i was going back home and came i did . its been amazing walahi. i can't believe it. its been so amazing. there's been so many amazing times and so many great times with some great folks. i can't believe it. its been 4 years y'all. can you believe that? there has been nothing amazing about my life here. this is all hype and exaggeration. i came to SL on the 30th of Sept 2010. its NOT even 3 years.

i was barely in my early 20s and now i'm almost pre late 20s, you know. someone needs to learn to add up

what i have learnt and achieved.

1. i came with a job, having applied and accepted the position in London. i'm the only person, i know who came with a job, unlike ALL these dhaqan celis folks with their semi-retarded mental faculties. i'm gone from one job to another like a little girl on a skipping rope. (Anyone can apply for a job in this hell-hole and get it just as easily.....nothing to boast about.

2. i almost got married twice walahi. ( ANOTHER LIE technically!)

3. i've become wholly integrated. i wear macawis and use miswak. (NONSENSE! i've hardly integrated)

4. my somali is flawless. my writing is even better. [NONSENSE again! my somali (both written and speaking form) was always perfect)

5. i've contributed back to my country. i've done so much good and fulfilled my contributory dues. (how does one quantify this?)

6. i've got the entire city on lock-down. voted 2011's most sociable person in HAG. (2011 was a long time Alphow, inaar)

7. i've created local jobs for local people...whilst cutting as many as i've created. (austerity is my middle name. i underpay them and work them like slaves.)

8. i've been arrested 4 times. i spent 3 days in jail. i've bribed my way out of these difficulties. (20mins in Hargeisa Water Agency over a bill dispute was the longest. this was faux attempt to look 'rough'. not impressing anyone, though)

9. i've hosted some many SOLers. i've hosted many couchsurfers. i've been hosted too. (no comment.)

10. i've travelled to 36 different city's/towns in the SL Republic. (there's less than 14 major settlements)

Mashallah. Mashallah. Mashallah.

5 more years please, Alphow.

how embarrassing. some people have NO self-awareness, ma istidhi. absolutely shocked i wrote this JUNK. :mad:

Hahahahha.. Alpha.

Haatu   

Oiler;971023 wrote:
1. Did your time in Somaliland make you become tribalist, do you root for your sub-clan in politics?

2. What kind of work do you do in Somaliland?

3. Any plans of going back to London or you settling in Somaliland for good?

I know this wasn't directed at me but this is a man who didn't even know his tribe before he left Heathrow. He was informed last minute at the gate, and now... :D

N.O.R.F;970983 wrote:
Well done mate. You're very lucky. Make the most of it. We could join you as soon as next summer so find me a job warya
:D

inaar,

the elections are two years away, ma garatay? the beesha haaradan a.k.a ''gog and magoog'' of the SL Republic are in their last days of this Kleptocracy. the UCID-Wadani coalition, with Jamal at the helm....... will mount a serious challenge to the Fox and its allies. my advise to you is fairly simple....... come here quick, while you can still get a mashruuc. balse, be warned, Big SILaanyo's patronage is limited. he hasn't been kind to many of his own, especially those who were too thirsty. :D. word on the street is.....if you're of the black adams, you might be successful.

check the story of this guy.

Alpha Blondy;955038 wrote:
oh it gets worse, y'all..much worse..
:P

just as i left Faroles, i was accosted by a member of the Beesha Haradaan clan as i crossed the road. this guy, this traitor, this opportunistic vermin sat there in his expensive imported car.. (didn't even offer to let me in, can you believe that?
) ...was a good friend of mine but NOT after today's brief rendezvous. the sheer audacity of some ex-SL advocates, ma istidhi? this failure of a man, came to SL, with various
'get-rich-quick-schemes'
in mind, i'm afraid. he has FAILED miserably and right so, since he wasn't exactly the brightest spark from this 'thirty clan'. anyways, as he sat inside his air-conditioned car, he went on a verbal tirade about his new
'mashruuc'
in Mogadishu. i couldn't help but notice, the level of anti-SL sentiments he was spewing.....:mad:. kulaha
''there is no government here''
''this clan project has failed''
''the government measures its ability to govern by ensuring everyone remains safe''
.....WTF.......:mad:

the beesha haradaan are pathetic.....and certain members of that clan, like this guy, who were probably excluded from Big Sil's big
'mashruucs'
............ and he's now decided to quit..... because if they can't have it ALL....then they are NOT content, dee. they are the gog and mogog but my advice hasn't been heeded.

good riddance to bad beesha haradaan qashin.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;971089 wrote:
I know this wasn't directed at me but this is a man who didn't even know his tribe before he left Heathrow. He was informed last minute at the gate, and now...

you're right, actually. i was near Heathrow once, in an area called Brentford, ma garatay?

my friend (beesha haradaan) introduced me to some of my clansmen. they enquired and asked what sub-clan i belonged to. i was aghast with SHOCK, because i didn't know, dee. i said, my father was a ******* and that my uncle owed a Daihatsu pick-up van before the war. they knew somehow :D:D. i was glad, ruunti because my pride wasnt wounded. later that day, i told my Mother and she said....''waxyaabahas oo kale waa laga ficaanyahay. dadkasoo kale haa soo dhaweeysan, ma fahantahay''. :D:D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

Alpha Blondy;971106 wrote:
inaar,

the elections are two years away, ma garatay? the beesha haaradan a.k.a
''gog and magoog''
of the SL Republic are in their last days of this
Kleptocracy
. the UCID-Wadani coalition, with Jamal at the helm....... will mount a serious challenge to the Fox and its allies. my advise to you is fairly simple....... come here quick, while you can still get a mashruuc. balse, be warned, Big SILaanyo's patronage is limited. he hasn't been kind to many of his own, especially those who were too thirsty.
. word on the street is.....if you're of the black adams, you might be successful.

check the story of this guy.

lool

Its sad that you view politics and people through the same lens as the less educated. No govnt is perfect. What I don't get is the latest baying for the President. What on earth did he do? :D

As for my impending relocation, it will not be dependent on who is in power or what mashruuc I have in mind (and I have plenty). But, when, God willing, oil is gushing from my back yard waa la ii yeedhi :P