Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

600 Khaatumo militia defect to Somaliland

Tallaabo   

Johnny B;969965 wrote:
Is Khatumo a part of Somaliland ? if yes , then part of Somaliland supports Madobe's raskamboni .

Somaliland has a representative government and a single foreign policy. Its citizens can hold whatever views they want but the official line is the one from the capital. In Britain, the UKIP party supports the withdrawal of the UK from the EU but that view is not shared by the government and the opposition.

Taleexi   

Macallinka;969923 wrote:
I feel sorry for reer Khaatumo. Madaxoodu dhan uu u xiirmo lamayaqaan.!

+ 1.

My kin folk need to go back to the drawing board. Far from being the end of Khatumo but this trend is neither helping nor promising.

Johnny Jubbaland maxa ka galay Somaliland if they join culusow or stay separate it will never effect Somaliland i dont know what u are trying to say. Khatumo can support Jubbaland, i even know some reer hargeysa who support Jubbaland and reer borama odayaal. But this doesn't change the Somaliland goverment stance which is very neutral on all domestic affairs of Somalia.

Taleexi   

Johnny B;969974 wrote:
Let us try again, Is khaatumo part of Somaliland?

:) ... War anaa raggan kaa aqaanna oo logic-koodu sidaas uma shaqeeyo.

Johnny B   

Xaaji, If Khatumo can and does support Madobe's Raskamboni and khatumo IS part of Somaliland then part of Somaliland does support Madobe's raskamboni.

And Where is culusow state situated in Somalia?

Taleexi ; tolow raggaa sidee ula dhaqantaan? waad inaga samir badanttin ;)

Taleexi   

Rule 1: No rationality.

Rule 2: Exercise illogical reasonings on all considered issues and thereafter you'll just be fine.

Part of the population support there a clear difference between Somaliland and the Somaliland government stance

I dont know where culusow state is situated you tell me.

Again for the Somaliand goverment Culusow and Axmed madoobe wa isku mid wa khilaaf iyaga dhex taala maha mid Somaliland u taala.

Johnny B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;969983 wrote:
Part of the population support there a clear difference between Somaliland and the Somaliland government stance

So part of Somaliland supports the raskamboni group, was it that hard , xaaji?

I dont know where culusow state is situated you tell me.

Huh? but you said Jubaland may join or seperate from Culusow, hence my question!

Is Taleexi right about those rules?

Again for the Somaliand goverment Culusow and Axmed madoobe wa isku mid wa khilaaf iyaga dhex taala maha mid Somaliland u taala.

The thread is about 600 militiamen who've had a change of heart and Somaliland's expansion into all of its claimed space. There are countless other threads about Jubbaland to continue this sort of discussion.

Or is this another attempt to distract from a bad news day??

Actually there are many of the SNM clans who support Jubbaland and there are many who are against it, it depends the same with the garaad clan, for example some segments of the Garaad clan believe they should not pick sides between barre hiiraale and Axmed madoobe Jubbaland since they are both their kin. For the SNM clans of Somaliland, some support Kenya gaining more control over Somalia since some feel closer to Kenya than to Somaliland. In order for Hassan sheikhs SFG to lose more legitimacy in his own country they want him to fail in the Jubbaland conflict against kenya. Remember many in Somaliland consider still Somalia a very hostile state and they dont mind Axmed madoobe gaining more momentum and control or even joining Kenya, in order to weaken Somalia. And there others who want hassan to succeed in order to have in the long term a strong Somalia next to Somaliland. I can show you a video of reer borama elders in support of Axmed madoobe. All in All the Somaliland government remain indifferent and neutral they dont see why they should support one group against the other. Both of them dont form a threat to Somaliland and i think its an excellence stance.

Mintid Farayar;969989 wrote:
The thread is about 600 militiamen who've had a change of heart and Somaliland's expansion into all of its claimed space. There are countless other threads about Jubbaland to continue this sort of discussion.

Or is this another attempt to distract from a bad news day??

Back to the 600 men Indhoshaeel one of the 3 presidents of Khatumo said there was no defection from Khatumo at all. He is Kenya by the way i think he is ill informed. One thing Mr Indhosheel is missing Somaliland gained more control 90 km south east of Ceerigaabo Fiqifuliye area how can they gain control if there was no peace agreement or defection in that sense.

http://afbakayle.com/dhagayso-madax-wayne-khaatumo-oo-beniyay-in-ciidamo-ka-goostay/