Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

600 Khaatumo militia defect to Somaliland

Tallaabo   

Miyir;969882 wrote:
lol for hired guns and how long:cool:

With peace comes economic grown and prosperity. Somaliland has already got a growing economy and with all the oil and mineral exploration which are set to start soon inshallah, the government will have enough money flowing into its coffers to cover the cost of any peace negotiations. Waar tani way duushay:D

Suldaanka;969875 wrote:
No matter how you slice it or dice it, this is a huge blow to the anti-peace elements in Taleex.

Ouch..........they developed thick skin thou

The Zack;969861 wrote:
The questions can be reversed and asked you.... you have been telling us Khaatumo is weak and have no strong troops... now you are telling us 600 well trained Khaatumo soldiers have surrendered.

No one said they were well trained, just because u have 2000 men who can carry a gun doesn't mean u have an army that can threaten any one. I think Khatumo yesterday officially integrated the bulk of their militia into the Somaliland army. Others will follow soon 2.

Jacaylbaro;969860 wrote:
"Few geel jirayaal" .. is that how you have been seeing them before ?? ...
:D

I didn't see them any kinda way to be honest, had no idea there were 600 men sitting around Fiqi Fuliye or that anyone took serious this fake Garaad who was self appointed in ceerigabo by Sl admin to divide ahmed karaash sub clan from "hunter" Garaad Salebaan.

Like I've said before, Somaliland is unmatched in the internal 'Somali game'. All other actors in the Somali peninsula eventually come up losers when they oppose SL within internal Somali jockeying.

Where SL has been slacking lately(last few years) is in the Foreign Policy game. Hopefully, M.Bixi will change that. Insha'Allah!

STOIC   

So is Khatumo flogging a dead horse now? Six hundred is very huge number, though, admittedly, I have doubt about Somali and numbers.The defection of these guys will surely project a view of the woefully Khatumo calamity (expect a letter soon from Khatumo foreign affairs)..

GAROODI   

Xaaji Xunjuf;969909 wrote:
There is a khatuumo shir in taleex soon bal aynu sugno waxa ka soo baxa

Hearts and minds: Somaliland: minister if health is heading to buhoodle soon to lay the first brick for a new hospital. Las canod is doing better then under the pirates or even afweyne. The city has electricity, local government is working on projects. As long as the army of khatumo keep joining SOMALILAND and the development continues in those cities inshallah in time the argument will go Somalilands way.

Admittedly Somaliland is doing a better job trying to integrate Sool (I mean bribing) than Eastern Sanaag. It doesn't help that the SFG threw them under the bus and refused to acknowledge their existence.:( God.... I don't want to call myself a Somalilander, what a stup1d name.

Homunculus;969940 wrote:
Admittedly Somaliland is doing a better job trying to integrate Sool (I mean bribing) than Eastern Sanaag. It doesn't help that the SFG threw them under the bus and refused to acknowledge their existence.
:(
God.... I don't want to call myself a Somalilander, what a stup1d name.

You would be a Somali from Somaliland, if that's what you're alluding to...

Johnny B   

Macallinka;969923 wrote:
I feel sorry for reer Khaatumo. Madaxoodu dhan uu u xiirmo lamayaqaan.!

So Khaatumo supports Madobe's Raaskamboni can mean Somalilanders support Madobe's Raaskamboni ?

Tallaabo   

Johnny B;969959 wrote:
So Khaatumo supports Madobe's Raaskamboni can mean Somalilanders support Madobe's Raaskamboni ?

Somaliland is neutral on all the issues in Somalia including the Jubbaland saga.