Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

New Churches under construction in Mogadishu

Saalax   

Get the party ready boys, Sundays will be an important day for the black Christians of Mogadishu.

374245361663715518589455.gif

Saalax, we have Synagogues, Hindu Temples, Buddha Temples left. Which one would you like to see in Hargeisa? Mogadishu took the Christian churches.

Why is there a need for a Church in Mogadishu is it just for the Foreign staff if that is the case than no problem ,but what the constitution says about building churches in Somalia? Bidaartu sibiq sibiq bay raga u gasha,, Gaaladu na sibiq sibiq bay raban inay u so galaan Muslinka. I say let the Somali government be careful who they let in.

Saalax   

Naxar There is no active church in Hargeysa, there was an old church during British colonialism it was destroyed in the wars.

Che -Guevara;969638 wrote:
Mogadishu had two beautiful churches. Hopefully, they rebuild those.

I only knew of the cathedral that's in all the pictures of Mogadishu and according to Oba they were rebuilding that one.

uchi   

Whose babies are they talking about in the video that need to be baptised in the new church?

Naxar Nugaaleed;969649 wrote:
I only knew of the cathedral that's in all the pictures of Mogadishu and according to Oba they were rebuilding that one.

There were two, one near FIAT and the other closer to Xamar Weyne.