Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Why is Somalia and Djibouti part of the Arab League?

Somalia   

Mad_Mullah;969508 wrote:
Again one of these threads.

Next he's going to post some Niiko videos to proof we belong with the Ugandans.

war ka daa :cool:

Arab league is ineffective its a real weak regional organization, but its not bad for Somalia to be member of Arab league same with Djibouti, they have nothing to lose really.

nuune   

Mullah, he asked a valid question, if the question bothers you, you don't need to tell us what he will post next time whether it is Niiko or Walansaqo!

Xaaji Xeyraan, address the question the poster initiated, no need for political insinuation, even the AU is ineffective and sad, you don't have to be Afro Hashimitte to be an Arab.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;969508 wrote:
Again one of these threads.

Next he's going to post some Niiko videos to proof we belong with the Ugandans.

So in ur simple mind the Somalis who refuse to claim to be Arabs are nothing more than bantu-loving booty shakers. What a profound dhicotomy. lool.

kickz   

I have no idea, its not like the jackasses provide us with any kind of support. I would rather be in a group with Turkey

nuune;969511 wrote:
Mullah,
he asked a valid question, if the question bothers you, you don't need to tell us what he will post next time whether it is Niiko or Walansaqo!

Xaaji Xeyraan, address the question the poster initiated, no need for political insinuation, even the AU is ineffective and sad, you don't have to be Afro Hashimitte to be an Arab.

I believe why is it part of the Arab league because they wanted to cooperate with the Arabs thats why it is part of the Arab league, but its not a real issue or a real problem, i believe Somalia and Djibouti have other problems than to worry about an ineffective Arab regional institute they are part of.

nuune   

Wadani, you are not helping this sad thread either!

Xaaji Xeyraan, you haven't read my post, you just quoted me, ku noqo

AU is useless to,the European union dictates all what the AU can do and cant do.What do you want really do you want them to be no part of the Arab league maybe they should withdraw from the Arab league and rejoin only when it becomes effective. Nin jiman la socdaan xili ramadaan way adagtay sidanu isku fahano.

Somalia and Djibouti are both located in the Continent of Africa. Our language is Somali. Our ethnicity is Somali (overwhelmingly). The only Arabic we speak is the Quran and the Hadiths. We don't share the same culture with the Arabs (Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, etc).

I understand, geography doesn't distinguish people, because although Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt are all located in the Continent of Africa, they are nonetheless Arabs (right?). My focus is Somalis. If you look at the Arab head of States, they mostly look alike, except the Head of the States of Sudan, Djibouti and Somalia. lol (Let's exclude Sudan, because at least their prime language is Arabic).

Jacpher;969519 wrote:
Somalia is a member of the Arab League because it is in the Arab League.

That doesn't make sense. It's like Saudi Arabia being part of the Somali League (If Somalia, NFD, Somali Galbeed and Djibouti were 4 different Somali States). lol

Jacpher   

^Well. Saudia would be part of Somali League if there were such a thing because, for one, both start with the same letter, for another, both share culture and religion, the only sisterly countries with 100% sunni Muslims on planet earth.

nuune   

^^ Classified, Jacphar is not series in saying that marka ka gudub, what do you want from Somalia anyway?