Haatu

The rise and rise of Aden Duale

I understand the point clearly but i dont see anything wrong with that although his job as an MP is to represent his people and their direct needs but if he tried to help his president and he is loyal and that is what matters when u want to win a presidency u need to have a strong back ground and this guy was that so i dont see anything wrong with that. Haatu African Politics is different than that of Europe and the American congress.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;969436 wrote:
I understand the point clearly but i dont see anything wrong with that although his job as an MP is to represent his people and their direct needs but if he tried to help his president and he is loyal and that is what matters when u want to win a presidency u need to have a strong back ground and this guy was that so i dont see anything wrong with that. Haatu African Politics is different than that of Europe and the American congress.

You see Xaaji I'm not like you. I don't support any politician because he's a relative or the same clan and I will call them up on their shortcomings.

nuune, is that so? And what do you have against Uncle Ducaale oon ka aheen cuqdad iyo nacayb? :D

STOIC   

48 thousand dollars MBA in Africa? What university did he graduate from? Even though I understand it is his job to be YES man for the president, but I wish he was not the annoying loud-mouth on the floor.It is deafening to listen to him on Kenyan TV...

PS There is another annoying Somali Lawyer who has a column on nation newspaper who has an elitist attitude..This guy by the name lawyer Ahmednassir sees himself as a class apart from his Kenyan readers. I read a column in a matatu and quickly put down the paper.. He had the guts to insult their intelligence by reminding them how sad sacks they are by not reading enough books..haha..Very arrogant guy

Odey   

warsamaale;969475 wrote:
Reer NFD fool xumo, they have scary faces, bantuga wax saasa kama duwana.

Adigu quruxda raga maxaa ku daba dhigey?

Tallaabo   

warsamaale;969475 wrote:

warsamaale;969478 wrote:
I bet your are one ugly mofo yourself abuufis, no shame.

These comments are so unnecessary:eek:

Odey   

Not only are they unnecessary, they are disturbing!, waagii hore, ragu, rag beey ku dhex kori jireen oo hadalkoodu wuu adadkaa. Sanooyinkaan dambe, rag ku sheegaya rag kale foolxumo iyo qurux ayaa nugu soo biirey. Allow umuuraha qurbaha naga badbaadi!

Odey   

warsamaale;969478 wrote:
I bet your are one ugly mofo yourself abuufis, no shame.

Wakaas markaad nin rag ah waad foolxuntahay tidhi. Waa raga sida loola hadlo soo baro adeer

Sincere apologies to my reer NFD people for my earlier inconsiderate and intemperate remarks, it was unjustified really and i am man enough to backtrack without hesitation, i will do better next time IA. may allah guide us all to the right path during this blessed month. ameen.

Haatu;969415 wrote:

Wadani, you see that's the whole point of this thread. Uncle Ducaale was never the brightest bulb in Garissa and this thread just proves it lol
:D

:D:D

warsamaale;969475 wrote:

That's a very cheap shot and a blow below the belt; let's see your photo if you are so handsome yourself. How are reer NFD uglier than other Somalis?

Bantu this bantu that; I'd rather a bantu than a foul-mouthed Somali like you.

Odey   

QansaxMeygaag;969678 wrote:
That's a very cheap shot and a blow below the belt; let's see your photo if you are so handsome yourself. How are reer NFD uglier than other Somalis?

Bantu this bantu that; I'd rather a bantu than a foul-mouthed Somali like you.

Oh no!, not another one!.