Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

Kacaan distortion of Somali history exposed: who were the Dervishes??

GAROODI   

This is what aw Jamac and idaja the kacan historian wrote:

“Afbakayle waa goobtii ugu horysay ee dagaal ku dhaxmaray Ingiriis iyo Darawiish 1901,bishii Juun 3dii.Afbakayle waxuu ahaa bali hilaada 43 mayl laascaanood ujira,baligaa waxaa barigii hore loo yaqaanay Afbakayle hase ahaatee maalinkii dagaalku kadhacay ilaa hada waxaa loo yaqaanaa Haradhiig. Amin barqa ah sanadkuna yahay 1901 ayaa fooda laysku daray baliga layidhaahdo Haradhiig,sida caadada u ah ninka mujaahidka ah ee ilaahay dartiis udagalamaaya ,waxaa uu rumaysnaa ninka Darwiishka ah in uu laba mid noqdaa,cadawga in laga adkaado oo uu hub wanaagsan kafurto dabadeedna asagoo lib wata goobta u hadho,ama in goobta la dhigo oo ilaahay janadiisa doonto.Dagaalkii waa bilowday ingiriisku qorigiisii, Girligaanka,ahaa wuxuu saaray buur yar oo Daraawiish korkoda ah ciidankiina afarta jahuu ukala jeediyay.Waxaa la wariyay muda gaban gudaheed in Daraawiishi cadawgii xerada ugu galeen,ayagoo aan cabsi inaba lagu ogayn,dabadeedna Ingiriis kabahaygii ma aragtay ay ka dhacday.Buug layidhaahdo “Taa,ir mina-somah” oy wada qoreen Xaaji Cabdi-raxmaan Sayid iyo Cabdi-sabuur marsuuq waxaa kuyaal in Daraawiish goobtaas 70 lagaga dilay 80 lagaga dhaawacay.”

Buuga Taariikhda Daraawiihsta Iyo Saydi Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan by Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise 1976

GAROODI   

This is what the British said:

“Early next morning our patrols began coming in at intervals with prisoners, and we heard for the first time of Captain M-Neill's fight at Sanala, and the accounts they gave us turned out subsequently to be very correct. More patrols were sent out during the course of the morning, and several small skirmishes took place with stray parties of the enemy, and we secured about 20 horses. At I p.m. numerous horsemen were seen by our patrols passing along the open plains to the north, on the far side of the ridge, and evidently making for the central opening to our valley, whilst some 4,000 odd spearmen were heading for the western entrance. As The Camel Corps and Mounted Infantry were sent on ahead, whilst we proceeded with all our transport to cross the afore- mentioned nullah, which consisted of a pre- cipitous descent into a river-bed, and an equally precipitous ascent on the far side. Barely half the column was across this when the Mullah, Sultan Nur, and Hadji Sudi, with some 200 horsemen, appeared through the northern opening to the valley, and wheel- ing into two lines came straight for the rear of our column. We subsequently discovered that they were unaware of our presence, and were making for a pass which was a short cut to the Mullah's headquarters at Wayla-hed. On their dis- covering us, they immediately turned about and rode straight down the valley, upon which our rearguard fired a volley, but they were too far off for this to have much effect"

In persist of the mad mullah book : notice all the men mentioned by the British were all landers not one was mentioned by idaja and aw Jamac.

GAROODI   

The second battle: what aw Jama ad idaja said:

Waxaa laga wariyay Darwiish dagaalkaas kujiray, oo la odhan jiray Jaamac Ismaaciil Dhoon-oo Reer las canod ah,-wuxuu yidhi gaal aanan magiciisa garnayn asay Daraawiish ubixisay Af-carbeedle,oo colka Ingiriska aad u dagaal galinaayay, ayaa Darwiish la odhanjiray Xaaji Maxamuud Dheri oo geesinimo loo ogaa kadibna dagaalkii Cagaarwayne ku shihiiday ayaa ku dhaartay inuu ku jana tago gaalkan muslimiinta dhibay ee sheekadisuna soo caan baxaday, Xaajigii intuu Qorigiisii garabka gashaday,Seeftiina gacanta midig ku qabsaday ayuu colkii dhexqaaday asagoon cabsi lagu arkayn ,in kastoo gaalkii Af-carbeedle xabado badaan bastoolad kaga soo riday Xaajiga , hadana dan muusan kagaline intuu gacanta oola tagay ayuu Seeftii kurka kaga jaray. Xaaji Jaamac ismaaciil Dhoon oo sheekadan wariyay wuxuu yidhi labadayda indhood waxaan ka qaaday isgoo Darwiishkaasi madixii gaalka wato oo uu luqunta faraskiisa ka laadlaadiyay. Taariikhda Daraawiishta Iyo Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise 1976.

GAROODI   

What the British wrote:

The strength of the force Lieutenant-Colonel Swayne attacked is not stated, but it is reported that the Mullah's ** riflemen were present in considerable numbers. This shows that he has succeeded in enlisting the aid of the ** tribes, hostile to Yusuf Ali (a man), on the eastern borders of the Las canod folk and it is to the rifle fire of these men that our casualties are principally due. I regret to have to report that Captain Friedrichs, R. E., was killed in these Operations In him the Service loses a valuable and experienced officer. He met his death in the Performance of a gallant action. Our other casualties were Lieutenant Dickinson, severe flesh wound in the middle of left thigh, and nine of the levy killed, and sixteen wounded. No other British officers were hurt, and the wounded are all reported to be doing well. I do not quite understand Lieutenant-Colonel Swayne's allusions to my despatches to him. The first that reached him was evidently the despatch I wrote on the 5th July, informing him of the Instructions contained in your Lordship's telegram of the 25th June. In the second I wrote that if he had not already left Bohotele to return to Burao he should now do so; and with regard to the Nogal Valley, I said that no Operations should now be undertaken there or elsewhere. I can, however, quite understand that when Lieutenant-Colonel Swayne came up with the Mullah's rear-guard at Cour Girad he felt himself bound to go on. He could not have done otherwise . It will be observed that (sub clan Lascanod folk), the powerful tribe occupying the northern Las canod country, joined the expedition, but would not face the Mullah's rifles. This is typical of the Situation throughout; the tribes are powerless against the Mullah's rifles. Consul-General Sadler's despatch to Lord Salisbury

The top commanders are all the same: not mention of it: the las canod folk had 300 on the British side aw Jama and idaja say the opposite

GAROODI   

The evidence is a mountain how the kacaan hostorian fabricated somali history especially aw Jamac and idaja and the proof is there...

GAROODI   

Who were the foot solders of the British:

1-Tribal Horse, recruited from sections of the Las canod folk, Hy, and Minority tribes, and No. IV, Awdali Horse, recruited about entirely from Awdal men. The strength of each corps was 600 horsemen, 550 horses or mules, and 50 foot levies. Each man was supplied with a rifle, bandolier, blanket, saddle, water-bottle, and one horse or mule. A red tobe* was also issued as a distinguishing badge. The term of enlistment was for three months from the date of commencement of the operations. Pay was at the rate of 30 rs. for headmen, and 15 rs.for others, per month. After the battle of Jidbalj, both corps were amalgamated and called the Tribal Horse, their combined strength being reduced to 750 men. Of these, 250 picked men were taken for operations with the Mounted Troops, the remaining 5OO returned to Ain Abo and Eil Dab for raiding parties.). Page 419

GAROODI   

Earlier on we read: documents highlighting how the SOMALILAND camel corp was started to assist las canod folk and stop other tribes killing and raising each other as well as mullah: below is a transcript of further British documents highlighting the situation which is the complete opposite of how kacaan historian portrayed history:

HL Deb 06 April 1910 vol 5 cc556-98556

LORD CURZON OF KEDLESTON

I should like to recover my reputation in the estimation of the noble Earl. I said that Chitral and Afghanistan were cases where 595 in the one instance the policy of evacuation favoured by the Government of the day had been abandoned by their successors, and we had been compelled to go back, and where in the other it would be rash to prophesy as to the future. However, that is neither here nor there. There is another small point of fact about which I should like to put myself straight. There has been some dispute as to what has happened as the direct consequence of this evacuation of the interior of Somaliland. There has been a little controversy as to what has occurred in the case of these unfortunate Las canod folk. The noble Earl represents the matter as an ordinary incident of tribal warfare—that these people attacked the Mullah's force and secured some momentary advantage, and the Mullah's force attacked them in return and they were defeated. It really is very much more than that

Mr Philip Glazebrook

House Of Commons. 24 February 1914

While affairs are getting worse and worse among our friendly tribes, the other problem, that of the Mullah, advanced one more step, by a raid on the las canod folk in February, 1912, as a result of which a large number of them became destitute refugees. We must remember that the Las canod folk is one of the friendly tribes who have taken our side in previous conflicts with the Mullah. I admit that the Camel Corps was not formed for the purpose of protecting them against the Mullah, but it was formed very shortly after, that date, and was ready by December, 1912.

The Kacaan historians argued otherwise: notice the blatant lies. The British cared about your Las canod folk so much and before they withdrew to the coast they armed them: proof being

THE EARL OF CREWE

That is not so. There has been a good deal of desultory fighting between the Mullah and the Dolbahanta for some time past. What really happened is that the Las canod folk are now so well armed that they thought themselves strong enough to go and attack the Mullah.

LORD CURZON OF KEDLESTON

I am speaking on the authority of those who have recently been in the country, who have just come from the country and have had contact with the tribes to which I refer. I am assured by them that these incidents have occurred since the intention of His Majesty's Government to retire became known. I mention it in illustration of the argument that the news of evacuation, and still more the effect of evacuation, have already had consequences which we should all deplore. One other word about the tribes. The noble Earl tells us that the tribes have always been armed. I believe he is not altogether correct in that statement.

THE EARL OF CREWE

I did not say that the tribes have been armed in the sense that every man, or anything like every man, has been armed, but a certain number of them have had arms

Somalia   

Mad_Mullah;968685 wrote:
War it's Ramadan, don't act a clown. Even your own Landers don't believe the nonsense you post. Just because it's British you think it's the 100% truth?
IF YOU DO BELIEVE THEM, THEN ALSO BELIEVE THIS
!

61874_474879789218198_89957725_n.jpg

Miskeen Lander tribes tried to make themselves sound superior for their overlords. I guess it failed though? lol.

kkkkkkkkkkk, don't show them stuff like that :D, not from the British.

GAROODI   

SOMALILAND.

HL Deb 30 April 1914 vol 15 cc1144-80

THE UNDER-SECRETARY OF STATE FOR THE COLONIES (LORD EMMOTT)

I will explain as clearly as I can why His Majesty's Government have chosen the plan that they are now pursuing. It is, of course, a change of plan. That I admit. It was hoped that the policy of coastal concentration which was carried out in 1910 and the arming of the friendlies would have enabled the friendlies to withstand the attacks of the Dervishes, and would have brought, I will not say complete peace and quiet, but at any rate a possible situation in Somaliland. It was always understood that that policy when carried out was an experimental policy and subject to change, and the Despatch at the beginning of this Blue-book shows in a very convincing way why the coastal concentration and the arming of the friendlies has broken down. In the first place, the friendlies used the arms with which they were supplied to a large extent to fight among themselves and to settle their own tribal quarrels, and by so doing they produced misery, disorder, and economic waste, and greatly weakened their power when they were attacked by the Dervishes And not only that. They did not confine their operations to British Somaliland. They also carried out depredations in Abyssinian Somaliland, in a country with which we were on friendly terms, and we could not allow raids of that kind to be pursued with impunity. Then, again, we found that the disorder was becoming so great that there were a good many refugees at Berbera causing great expense and trouble, and I admit that the effect of these refugees being there was not one to enhance our prestige. In the next place, the Mullah, although he has lost his power as a religious prophet, is still a terror in the land because of the hawklike raids he makes and the horrible mutilations he carries out upon his captives. Undoubtedly if the policy of coastal concentration had been continued there was great fear that little by little the Mullah's power would have gradually increased, and eventually even the occupation of Berbera itself would have become very difficult, if not impossible. Therefore if we were to remain in the country at all, it seemed necessary to adopt some other course.

The noble Earl said a good deal—and I have already referred to the matter— about our obligation to the friendlies. As I said, our obligation to them—we 1160 have, I think, only obligations of the "favour and protection" order to four tribes—are not so serious a matter as the policy of stiffening the backs of the Las canod folk and other tribes who are a fringe between ourselves and the Mullah. We must keep order in the western portion of Somaliland. For our own sake we must also try to help the friendlies who are living in the direction of the Ain Valley. We cannot see anarchy spreading in the West, as it certainly was spreading before the first Camel Corps was formed, without increasing the possibility of a Dervish advance.

GAROODI   

^^^ ragi qosol garir ba ku dacay Hal warqad bay la Taganyihin:

They tried so hard to distort history because all there land got taken away from them by force and they stand there holding a paper of god know who. Sad hahaha. Idaja and aw Jamac tried so hard to change history but all you have to do is skim the surface and the truth comes to light

GAROODI   

There are archives , images even the fort of Taleex tombs are two landers, 2 Hagand 1 D block women who just was the Mullah's mother and has nothing to do with Dervish. all top commnaders and leaders of the Dervish including those who died in the last battle of Taleex were lander and hag. a sub clan Of east burco alone have more leaders in the Dervish then the entire Lascanod folk.

1- Diiriye Caraale among the founders in 1899

2- Diiriye Guure among the founders in 1899

3- Xaaji Suudi among the founder in 1899

4- Cabdilaahi Shxiiri on of the most important Dervish who was well documented and fought in all battles and was the most well connected Dervish and a freind of the Mullah from childhood. Who was with the movement from the day it was declared in Burco.

5- Commander Ibraahim Xasan who was the nothern commander of the Dervish from 1910 to 1920 , he was the commander who attacked d block in Habar-Humbuli wars, later he led the last battle at the gate of Taleex.

The difference between your so called Dervish that fills the book of Idaajaa and Aw Jaamac were never regarded or even mentioned by the colonial power who knew well who was who with in the movment much, but all those i mention above were mentioned by the British colonial goverment, there were weeklly intelligence reports filed , who was who in the Dervish for instance Ismay Ismay later the cheif commander of NATO alliance began his career in Burco as an intelligence cheif , he collected information on weekly bases from 1914-1920 he never mentioned a commander called Ismaaciil Mire but yet he mentioned a commander of Jidali fort named Nuur Xaashi a notorious Man from makhiri are you las canod folk telling us Ismay was bias ? ,. The British knew what rank and file they were and what power they held. The only other clan that had as much were the Ogn (onlf) not the Las canod folk , the Og alone in rank and file in and equal rank with the Sub clan of eastern burco as far as the British archive proves. No las canod folk , these were foot soldiers.

The thing is the Dervish has nothing to do with the agenda your clan been pushing for the last 35's years and that is that the Dervish were particular clan in all time. The Dervish didn't care about what clan you were , there was no clanism with the Dervish they regarded themselves not "somalis" but as "Daraawiish al-Saalxiya" just like the modern al-Shabaab , fro them if you were Dervish your clan was Dervish.

I dare hag historian to look into this you find the same

GAROODI   

This is how the dervishes ended: kacan historians say taleex was the first place in Africa together bombed by the British: wrong again it's another lie.

The Final year of the Dervish Nov 1919-Nov 1920 Part 1 .

In this final phase of the operations against the Dervish are much simpler operation then those pereceded them , the Dervish locations were fixed , four forts in Sanaag region , Midhisho, Jiidalai , Buraan and one other minor cosatal fort and the largest and least used at Taleex in Sool region. The operation was conducted in secret and it began in No 1919 , troops were assmbled the , K.A.R were landed at Las Kori , the Camel Corps left Burco to Sanaag region , tribal forces some 1500 of them assmbled by 13 caaqils were led by Allen Giib and Risaldar Haji Muuse Faarah to take over Taleex. Airplanes were brough to Berbera and assmbled . The base of the operation was around Ceel-Afweyne where a make shift aiport was made. Sir Gefory Archer sent a letter to the Bari sultan less the top Dervish escape through his domain , an award was offered for the capture or the killing of the top Dervishes , the Mullah been the first followed by Xaaji Suudi, and Ibraahim Buqul and Abshir Dhoore. One should understand that this battle took place between tow opposing Somali forces, there was no foreign force in this battle, Taleex was taken care by the Somali Tribal Forces assembled by 14 Caaqils ( its very important to find the names of these 14 caaqils as to find out the tribal compositions of these 1500 men)

The first bombs fell on a east burco village called Midhisho fort Januray 21 1920.

The second fell on another lander village jidali was bombed few days later on Januray 26 1920.

You much hear of Taleex in the Kacaan narrative even during the year airplanes " sanadkii dayuuradaa" as the somali have come to know the years 1920, you rarely hear Midhisho , Jidali , Baran forts where much of the Dervish setttled since 1915 , Taleex was evacuated by most Dervish forces due to its location in a level plain , it has been narrated that the sheekh Cali Qablax visiting Taleex in 1913-1914 observed " Nin Colaad Ban Ma Dago" , the Dervish centre was not Taleex it was rather Midhisho located north east of Ceerigaabo close to the sea with plenty of running creek fresh water and in midest of a vally , east of Midhso further 2 forts were built by the Arab stonemasons in after 1915 , Jidali and Baran and one more minor fort at th beach north of Midhisho. After the intial bombardments both in less then a week from Januray 21 1920 to Jaunray 28 1920 all three forts fell to the hands of K.A.R and Camel Corps unites assited by somali nomads . The Pirates guarded and looked out for any fleeing Dervish towards Booasso-Qardho area and award was offered to all somali clans for the capture of the top 4 leaders of the Dervish. The KAR unites from Las-Kori first attacked and captured Baran fort , and later Jidali was taken by the Comel Corps , and a joint force was sent to clear Midhisho after the Dervish have fled in all directions.

The Dervish fled into the mountains each man for himself and the Mullah was among the first to flee even leaving his women and childern. On he Taleex front which is located in the Sool region and in the plaines boreder between Pirate country and Somaliland 1500 Somali mounted levy or tribal horses guarded the surrounding country intercepting any fleeing Dervishs towards Taleex , on Feburary 2nd-3rd the airplanes bombed Taleex fort with little damage , a night later a force of fleeing Dervishes amongs them the top four marked leaders and commanders arrived at Taleex at midnight .

Contrary to the Kacaan myth Taleex was bombed the last on Feb3- 4 1920.

Later the next day Friday-Satuarday Feb4-5 a battle took place on the gate of Taleex between the tribal forces which contained ex-Dervishes such as Cabdi Nuur Xidig and Cabdi Dheere and nin-Dervish somali tribesmen, led by Xaaji Muuse Faarax and Allen Gibb and the Dervish lead by Xaaji Suudi and Ibraahim Buqul . Aw Jaamac and Kacaan version with their usual clan loaded narrative claimed that the Mullah and Abshir Dhoore each mounted in their respective horses ( Dhibic and Shaluu-Maray) gallobing left and right with a stylish cantor were in the midest of the action , Aw Jaamac used this diversion to gloss over the 2 Lander commanders of the last Dervish battle in Somaliland , what he simply was saying in pretty terms was that they simply fled. So called Prof Abdi Shikh-Abdi a Pirate in his book Divine Madness a book used to further tribalized the Dervish , used the death of Xaaji Suudi and Ibraahim Buqul to salnder the Landers using the term "collabrators" and thats comming from a Pirate

The Dervish were defeated and their two leaders killed (both landers) in the confusion that followed the Mullah with some of his followers scuttled away from Taleex and fled towards Qoraxay via Garowe , later when the news came of his escape a horse company of the Camel Corps chased the fleeing party to Garoowe capturing most of them and killing an Ethoiopian of some rank , the Mullah again managed to escape with 3 of his followers , thirsty and in the middle of Hawd , his party searching for water the Mullah abondened them too and saved his skinn and journied all alone to his broder Khaliifa's country and the country of the og later when the water party arrived realizing the Mullah's disappearnce gave up and simply walked up to the Camel Corps forces and surrounded. In Feb6-7 the tribal forces took Taleex and the last rememnants surroundered.

Notice the Union Jack in the the mid-right of the image, this image is used as Khaatumo Coat-Of-Arms truly a lunatic punch they beleive these men are their "Dervish", the victorious Somali clan army took the opportunity to take this histroical image.

Here is the image of the Union Jack being raised in taleex: idaja and others argue they are darwish lool

http://www.allgedo.com/2012/01/20/maamulka-cusub-ee-khaatumo-state-oo-taleex-uga-dhawaaqay-liiska-magacyada-golo-wasiiro-tiryo-yar/

If they hate us so much why have Xaaji Muuse Faarax and Allen Giib and tribal forces taking Taleex as a flag? could it be these lunatics are celebrating Feb 5 the day the landers liberated them from those devils that robbed them blind and led them to starvation

Final Part 2 will follow, and the end.....

GAROODI   

And it continues:

William Macfadyen who did his study of Taleex in 1928 is refering to the right corner of that image, one can see the tiny structures of tow opposing tombs , the large empty tomb of the Mullah's father Cabdulle and that of Sultan Nuur in the other direction, in between the tow tombs one can see bright color soil compared to the rest of the land. There the Dervish assembled for the daily excution changing the nature of the soil , a bit north of Sultan Nur's tombs the dark soil spot , there the excution took place. Xaaji Ali the theif Qaadi of Taleex alloted the daily punishments and the excutioner of Taleex Yuusuf Sangooye performed the daily beheading , amputations , and stoning in the case of the young Las canod wife of the Mullah , Dhiimo Ciise was accused of adultary thus becoming the first somali ever been stoned to death. Yuusuf Sangooye boasted that he could not sleep without at least 20 operations of such nature daily.

After the bombardments of the five forts , the Dervish fled in all directions , some were captured others were killed fighting and the Mullah himself saved his skinn by runing an epic marathon to his brother Khaliifa's direction into Qoraxay. The Somali Tribal levy captured Yuusuf Sangooye and Xaaji Cusman and Naado Buraale one of the best looking Mullah's wife and governer Geffory Archer (Caarshe Dheere) used them to carry a letter to the Mullah to Qoraxay. In the letter Archer if giving the Mullah the terms for surrounder and he is informing him of a visiting envoy consisting of the three Dariqa leaders of Somaliland and 6 tribal Cheif Caaqlis. The reply later came carried by Haji Osman an uncle of the Mullah and Xaaji Cali Guxaar the Qaadi of Taleex ( the man Aw Jaamac and the Las canod kacaan folk now claim is in entombed in Sheekh Cismaan's tomb the reer Walaaleeye grand father, check the youtube video in the begining of the thread , noticed he was alife and the tombs already were built long ago and its occupant died long before 1920), the "ergo" were accepted and the ergo went back accompanied by Xaaji Ali and Osman",

GAROODI   

The well verses kacaan historian of idaja and aw Jamac argue that a stable boy named Ismail mirre went around killing English and was the top general of the dervish even though no one... No ONE in history not the British, Arabs or historian of any sort ever mentioned him. They had to insert him into history because they had no one... Who was Ismail Miire

The battle at Fardhidin was in 1901 , Ismaaciil Mire was 14 years old , he was a little teenager with his mother, Ismaaciil Mire history in the Dervish began in 1910 as a stable boy , he was not even 30 years old when the Dervish were finished he was a little kid. Most of the poems you are using is in retrospect meaning years and years later in the 1930 and and 1940, not at the time of Fardhidin. Even the Mullah has no poem during that time , the first poem by the Mullah was 1906 lool.

This guy is oblivous, Xaaji Firxad was HAG and in your list you didn't say so, the kacaan say he is not hag but he is , now what you need is to bring us where this Ismaaiil Mire fought if he was a commander the British would record him as such , just like Nuur Xaashi, Ibraahim Buqul and Cabid Dhere or even Abshir Dhoore, all these guys are mentioned , now you people claim he was Top Commander of All Dervish forces, from Idaajaa, Aw Jaamac and Siciid Sheekh Samatar, good , show us, according to most historinns be it Sheeko Xariir , Muuse Galaal, Xaaji Maxammud Daallin , they stated he was mere lad an orphan when joined the movement and he had a talent for "afarlay" and he was employed as stable-boy to take care of the horses of the Mullah. Now judging by the archives he was no commander for we know most of the Dervish commanders, he most likely was what these old men who knew him said he was.

Of all Ismaaciil Mire's poem not in 1 single poem does he ever claim to have any where, not in Afbakayle and Fardhidin in 1901 , not in Beerdgiga in 1902 , not in Cagaarweyne and Daraatoole in 1903 and Jidbaale in 1904. All these he only mentioned as general refelection of the dervish wars years and years later when he mentioned Dervish atrocities. The only poem they cite for a prove he was there back then is a poem he composed in the 1930's and 1940's in retrospect when one woman accuse him of been among the Dervish who killed her son , and he replies to the women that the Dervish were a disastor that be fall most somali clans and he was no responsible in what happened in bardhiga, jidbaale, etc. not that he was there.