Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

Kacaan distortion of Somali history exposed: who were the Dervishes??

GAROODI   

warsamaale;969299 wrote:
still on your one man mission against the D's. get a life

Don't flatter yourself: just correcting historical mistakes. No history so you hide your history and lie about others. It's good to see you all accept kacan false version of history seeing all you guys do is giggle or insult.

Jacpher   

^Does your history lesson include how you're the son the queen never had.

History lesson xaal qaado. I bet Kacaan paid for your tuition in grade school. Waryaa don't get ungrateful. :D

Wadani   

Gaaroodi hawsha halkaa ka sii wad. There are a lot of people browing this topic and God knows they need to be re-educated since 95% of Somalis r ignorant of the real history, thanks to the fantastical tales of the partners in crime Idaajaa and Aw Jaamac.

Che -Guevara;969320 wrote:
95%, where do you pull that number from?

Apparently, an Online forum will educate the masses. Let the SOL-Professor do his job. :D

Che -Guevara;969322 wrote:
The number seems so arbitrary. Wadani did a kitchen table survey.

What do you expect from a man with a self-contradictory username. lol

Ahaa the Dervish history one of my favorite its always good to read the dervish horse riders although the kacaan gave their version, the history books speak for themselves. To bad we dont have actual Somali literature about the dervish movement written in the late 19 century early 20th century. There are a few records in Aden about the early stage of the dervish movement but i yet have to see them its written in Arabic i have been told. There is one book i like though i think garoodi quoted some of it , its called Seventeen Trips Through Somaliland by carlos swayne, i think Aw jamac used this book to as guidance although he gave his clanish twist and illustrated his clan as gladiators at the battle of Fardhadin and beer dhiga. Iskaa daa rag bu rag ka daba geynayey eh :D

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;969322 wrote:
The number seems so arbitrary. Wadani did a kitchen table survey.

Yea, let's focus on a number deliberately used for hyperbolic effect to demonstrate the widespread ignorance of Somalis on the topic and sidestep entirely the very crux of the issue; fabrication of national history. Good job Che.

Wadani   

Classified;969323 wrote:
What do you expect from a man with a self-contradictory username. lol

The irony is too much.

Is it me or is every one but these guys ignorant of Somali history?

Wadani. Regardless, don't pluck numbers out of nowhere. And forgive me if I don't take Mr Caps' history lesson seriously. The kid has explicitly and implicitly expressed his hatred towards to Somalis, that alone hurts his objectivity and disqualifies him. And spare me ninyahow, you are no different than anyone here who glorifies his tribe. You just want your version to be the fact.

nuune   

I will take GARANUUG series when he stops mentioning British names in his posts, it seems he can't reply a post without the use of a British reference, I would have even accepted if he had used a Portuguese for once, but he can't avoid the fixation of the British, I am glad he is the only one who overuses it, most of our ethnic afro hashimitte landers are a sensible people despite this lunatic oo sidii haramcadka dhutinayo, waa horuu rahu hunqaaco ka kici lahaa hadeysan aheyn shinbirka agtiisa ka ciyo ad iyo goor markuu maago inuu aburka kiciyo si xaraara leh ayuu u soo afuufaa oon ganuunac ku jirin!

LANDER   

Wadani;969325 wrote:
Yea, let's focus on a number deliberately used for hyperbolic effect to demonstrate the widespread ignorance of Somalis on the topic and sidestep entirely the very crux of the issue; fabrication of national history. Good job Che.

:D^

Allow him, he has nothing to really contribute to this subject. Neither do Xiinfaniin, moonlight, miskiin macruff and all the other grown men who were once upon a time Kacaan children.