Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

George Zimmerman found not guilty.

Khadafi   

Horrible, So it was true, class and race does a play a role when you seek justice. The man was 90 kg and he was claiming he shot the 60 kg kid becouse of self-defence. Yaab iyo cajiib!

i was discussing this with my white red-neck friend yesterday and he said....''it's NOT about race but about gun-ownership.''. i sort of agreed.

apparently, there was a similar incident within days of this shooting. a black female tried to shot her boyfriend but he managed to escape. apparently, she went down for 22 years. WTF. anyone know about this case. it would've been interesting to compare, you know.

Alpha Blondy;969194 wrote:
i was discussing this with my white red-neck friend yesterday and he said....
''it's NOT about race but about gun-ownership.''
. i sort of agreed.

apparently, there was a similar incident within days of this shooting. a black female tried to shot her boyfriend but he managed to escape. apparently, she went down for 22 years. WTF. anyone know about this case. it would've been interesting to compare, you know.

Yea, AI. According to the prosecutors at the time, they said this chick had enuff time to leave, but instead went to her car, got a gun, returned to the house and fired it. So they said she doesn't qualify for the 'stand your ground' defense thingy.

Khayr   

I thought that white privilege was a myth and that white people just worked harder.

What is their famous line again? "Get a job?", "stop using your race as an excuse", "we are all equal".

I can't ever relate to someone who's grandfather was a slave owner and that continues to call other humans aliens.

Marksman;969232 wrote:
Zimmerman enjoys white privilege. His dad is a white man from the USA and his mother is a white Peruvian.

I understand what your saying, but his mother is not what I'd consider a White Peruvian. She looks like a Mestizo and could even pass as SE Asian.

ABC_zimmerman_parents_4210_tk_130715_16x

I think its more nuanced than that, zimmerman is clearly mestizo not white; his mother is mestizo and his father is an ashkenazi jew. young black man are demonized in america rightly or wrongly, so their murder does not elicit sympathy like for other groups.

Ibtisam   

Zimmerman is taking civil actions against the kids parents- one of the sited reasons for this in his suit is "Not raising their kid well"!

Indhoo adagey.com. He was also thanking all the donors who sent him money!!

*Ibtisam;969372 wrote:
Zimmerman is taking civil actions against the kids parents- one of the sited reasons for this in his suit is "Not raising their kid well"!

Indhoo adagey.com. He was also thanking all the donors who sent him money!!

Hadii eey taa runtahay, ninkaan wixiisa waaba 'kadareey'. Talk about adding insult to injury.