Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Galmudug and Ximan Iyo Xeeb is a step closer to uniting

ANWAR   

Galmudug Oo Soo Dhaweysay Baaqii Maamulka Ximan Iyo Xeeb

Dowlad Goboleedka Galmudug ayaa Soo Dhaweeyay Baaqii Ka Soo Baxay Maamulka Ximan Iyo xeeb kaa oo ahaa in ay Qabanayaa Shir nabadeed oo La iskugu Keenayo Dhamaan Bulshada ku abtirsata Gobalada Dhexe ee Soomaliya isla markaana loo Samayn Lahaa maamul Guud.

Wasiirk Arimaha Gudaha Iyo Amniga Galmudug Cali Max’ed (Cali Dalmar) ayaa Sheegay in ay Soo Dhawaynayaan Hadalka Madaxda Cusub ee Ximan iyo xeeb Isla markaana ay Xiriir Fiican leeyihiin Galmudug Iyo Ximan Iyo Xeeb Wasiirka ayaa intaa ku Daray in ay Jiraan Wadahadalo u Bilowday Galmudug Madaxda Cusub ee Ximan Iyo Xeeb ayna Dhankooda Soo Dhawaynayaan Waxkasta oo maslaxada Umadu ku jirto.

Sidoo Kale Madaxda Cusub ee Ximan iyo xeeb oo warbaahinta La Hadlay ayaa dhankoda Sheegay in ay Si wanaagsan ula Macaamili doonaan Maamulada Dariskooda ah ayna dhan walba Ka wada hadli doonaan ayna Ximan iyo Xeeb Diyaar u tahay midaynta maamulada gobalada Dhexe.

Shacabka Goabalada Dhexe ayaa Soo Dhaweeyay hadalka ka Soo Baxay maamulada Galmudug iyo Ximan xeeb waxayna aad ugu Bogaadiyeen in ay wada shaqeeyaan labada Maamul .

KALA XIRIIR

TAFAFTIRAHA WEBKA

CALI MAALIN NUUR

WWW.HOBYONET.COM

ximan-iyo-xeeb-iyo-galmudug.jpg

Somalia   

We need a port in Hobyo and a tarmac road to Gaalkacyo. I think Gaalkacyo should serve as our commercial capital and Hobyo our administrative, also we need to work on developing key industries such as mining and fishing.

We should press SFG.

Sakata   

^^^*ANWAR* What is wrong with being happy for other somalis building there own states and what does that have to do with being frm puntland. :)

Dr_Osman   

The HAG can never build a government if Sahal isn't there. This is quite clear in all the gobollo of the HAG. The only reason xamar has one is because sahal is there and if we weren't they wouldn't have one there too. I think xalimo soofe said it quite right when she said naga ilaliya hag wuxu nasab iyo insaan ku ahaa sahal ku dhex jirkisa, hadase na'cas buu ku soo baxay.

An old man in xamar once said "SNM hadu tago fanaan waayi mayno, Sahal hadu tago dawlad heli mayno". Bal illa arka odaygas ma been buu sheegay illahi baan kugu dharshe.

If SNM leave Somalia they can find singers to replace them because there is heaps of singers in Somalia, but if Sahal goes they weren't ever see a government and this is because 1. HAG can't agree way is cunayan without SAHAL keeping somalinimo alive. 2. Sahal has the larger portion of land in Somalia. You can't be a government without a land to govern.

^

Cut the nonsense Ditoore!

Bartamaha State is long over due and is a much needed development.

This is a positive step towards the federalization of Somalia. We wish them all the best.

Dr_Osman   

Tillamook si fican uu aqri waxan qoray bal ma been ba mise waad iska dagalamaysa for the sake of dagaal. Wax sheeg advertisement iyo commercial break looma bahno lagu bunbuniyo wax aan jirin

Somalia   

Doctor, your prognosis, I am afraid is wrong. HAG is building a state from the ground up which will take much time , simply a steady foundation is necessary otherwise the house will crumble.

Dr_Osman   

Somalia;968263 wrote:
Doctor, your prognosis, I am afraid is wrong. HAG is building a state from the ground up which will take much time , simply a steady foundation is necessary otherwise the house will crumble.

I might be wrong but mark my words marki meesha lagu kala yaco come back to me and say doctor doctor give me the news.

Dr_Osman;968261 wrote:
Tillamook si fican uu aqri waxan qoray bal ma been ba mise waad iska dagalamaysa for the sake of dagaal. Wax sheeg advertisement iyo commercial break looma bahno lagu bunbuniyo wax aan jirin

Detoore, sxb, ummada oo dhan isku wada mid ma aha...the Bartamaha communities have plenty of wise thinking people there who can put a decent administration up in the central region.

I agree, there are many moryyan anachists in their midst who only know how to destroy something and cannot build anything, but I'm sure the good people will rise to the top and lead those people in the right direction.

p.s

It is also helps that fedealism is the law of the land, which means they either organize their own state administration or one will be imposed upon them from Xamar. So they have no choice but to put moryanimo aside for once in their lives and embrace progress and peace for once in their lives.

ANWAR   

Vsabba;968257 wrote:
^^^*ANWAR* What is wrong with being happy for other somalis building there own states and what does that have to do with being frm puntland.
:)

I was just wondering, is that not allowed anymore??

I did not mean anything evil by it.....

ANWAR   

Dr_Osman;968259 wrote:
The HAG can never build a government if Sahal isn't there. This is quite clear in all the gobollo of the HAG. The only reason xamar has one is because sahal is there and if we weren't they wouldn't have one there too. I think xalimo soofe said it quite right when she said naga ilaliya hag wuxu nasab iyo insaan ku ahaa sahal ku dhex jirkisa, hadase na'cas buu ku soo baxay.

An old man in xamar once said "SNM hadu tago fanaan waayi mayno, Sahal hadu tago dawlad heli mayno". Bal illa arka odaygas ma been buu sheegay illahi baan kugu dharshe.

If SNM leave Somalia they can find singers to replace them because there is heaps of singers in Somalia, but if Sahal goes they weren't ever see a government and this is because 1. HAG can't agree way is cunayan without SAHAL keeping somalinimo alive. 2. Sahal has the larger portion of land in Somalia. You can't be a government without a land to govern.

WHO IS Sahal??

Carafaat   

Is this a merger of the SS sub-clans? Or is their intention to build a real inclusive administration

With specific geography(Mudug, Galgaduud)?