Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somaliland Controls Somalia Airspace And It's Implications For Puntland- VIDEO

Dr_Osman   

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

This is amazing stuff. This meeting doesn't represent Somaliya because Puntland isn't represented and it is represented by hostile tribes to Puntland on both sides of the table.

This has serious implications for Puntland. If Somaliland governs Somaliya airspace this means Puntland's airforce can be immediately told to cease all air activities of military nature on Somalia airspace. This can lead to a sanction from the UN if Puntland doesn't comply with the hargaysa based air control facility.

This can have a devastating effect on Puntland. This hargeysa based agency can not only dismember our air-force from carrying out it's regional duties in the airspace, but it can lead to blockades of funding to the dismemberment of Puntland airforce and it can also lead to any foreign donor thinking about funding any airforce in Somalia to go through hargaysa.

I am very against this and it's time Puntland to give a press conference showing they're opposition to this meeting which unconstitutional and doesn't have a Puntland representative on the table.

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji, this is a serious issue sxb and it has implications for Puntland airforce and its donors and any future donors wanting to use of somalia airspace legally. They can even turn around and say any airforce facility needs to be built in Hargaysa only because it is the headquarter of the air control facility. They can just reject donor applications for other regional airforces with a hidden clan hand using a legal argument as a disguise.

They can even do fake inspections on Puntland's airforce facilities and deem it illegal and call for it's immediately culling or relocating to hargaysa to be monitored by the air control facility. They're so many devastating moves they can do and I doubt they will use that power in any good way for puntland

Dr_Osman   

Anwar Hargaysa controls anything that uses our airspace including airplanes. If it was for just domestic and international flights the ageement would stipulate that however It didn't and it said hawada somaliya. This can only mean anything using that airspace regardless of what it is needs approval or be deemed illegal which has serious consequence for my airforce that I boast about and Puntlanders boast about when in fadhi ku dirir.

Like one old man I overheard in a debate in a cafe saying war adigu oo meelahasi ku cararayo ayay manta puntland ciidamo cirka samaysate.

^^ Detoore dont be so afraid the HAG led government will represent you at the airspace office in hargeisa it will be a joint committee that would lead the control of the airspace.

Dr_Osman   

Xaji stop being silly, hassan culusow isnt my president we have our own president in puntland. Hassan culusow cant do anything in puntland iyo talada beelaha halkas degan ba lagu goya and same with jubbaland

Dr_Osman;968239 wrote:
Xaji stop being silly, hassan culusow isnt my president we have our own president in puntland. Hassan culusow cant do anything in puntland iyo talada beelaha halkas degan ba lagu goya and same with jubbaland

Detoore are you saying Culusow is not your president i thought faroole is the regional president and culusow is the national president remember your hero , cabdi cawar gave his support to culusow.

Somalia   

Dr Osman, how can they inspect in the air, there's no air force :D Secessionists only loot when you land at their airstrips, so no landing there.

Even if someone were to go from Xamar to Djibouti over SL air. They can't do nothing. Are they gonna send F-16's to get it down? Or use missiles?

Dr_Osman   

You guys are silly if you do not understand the power of politics. You think only in terms of muscle and military. Niyahow if somaliland is the aviation authority, approval for anything happening in Somalia airspace will need direct approval or be deemed illegal.

Once something is deemed illegal this is when international law can convene and pressure the state or donor or parties involved to comply or else face sanctions like your port life line cut, any flights to your region aborted, lose international credibility as a spoiler and be punished with other political measures such as your state losing it status as a state but as a regional antagonizer, neighbouring IGAD nations cutting ties, companies or donors not complying can be black listed to trade and cause bankruptcy.

You all have no clue what the power of politics can make the greatest of powers succumb to demands.

Anyways I see this move as one step backwards for the somali people. Why you think they want management of somalia airspace and not somaliland's if its just the u.n flights not going there. It's quite bigger then that adeer macaane they don't want a 88 again and Puntland is armed to the teeth with it's air capacity.

GAROODI   

^^^ stuff and nonsense no one cares for Bari airspace. No fighter jets yet but don't rule it out with the oil and the nature of international arms dealing you never know. Plus duriyada is unpredictable they will surprise you regardless. A British soldier who went to the Hawd encountered two old men reciting poetry he asked what are they talking about. The translator said the Crimean War. Nothing is ruled out.

Somalia   

GAROODI;968274 wrote:
^^^ stuff and nonsense no one cares for Bari airspace. No fighter jets yet but don't rule it out with the oil and the nature of international arms dealing you never know. Plus duriyada is unpredictable they will surprise you regardless. A British soldier who went to the Hawd encountered two old men reciting poetry he asked what are they talking about. The translator said the Crimean War. Nothing is ruled out.

Ilaahi baan idinku daarshee, ninkaan ma fiyoowyahay?

lol.gif

Daqane   

wakaas garoodi niin puntland airspace iyo airforce hadal haya ayaad gabay crimean war laga tiriyeey ugu jawsabteey....waa meesha eey SOL si mareyso