Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

''Ethnic somalilanders'' claiming Jubbaland

Carafaat   

Haatu;968148 wrote:
You forget I was born in a town on the banks of a river sxb. Rivers and farmlands iima faanaysid.

http://www.google.nl/search?q=jamaame&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8gvfUdzbC8SxPMa0gFA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=567&sei=9wvfUZe2EYLEPP6ngMgG

Just look how Jamaame looks like. We are not taking Mandhera and Wajeer. These are permanent rivers not seasonal dry rivers.

Somalia   

Carafaat;968140 wrote:
Some lessons and fact for you kids:

1. There was/is a neighbour mainly inhabited b Duriyada in Kismayo. They still own the houses, they intermarridd with Gedo folks and form an allience with Gedo folks.

Gedo folks moryaan reign over Kismayo is over, only legitimate ones can remain, with proper links, God bless.

Carafaat;968140 wrote:

2. Districts as Jamaame and Jilib are inhabited by Dhirta Koonfur, cousins of Duriyada.

False. So are Wagosha not people in this case, or do Wagosha own Kismayo, when in actuality those are the districts which are paramount Wagosha lands, we must be fair!

Carafaat;968140 wrote:

3. Many villages as Hargeysa yareey are inhabited by Duriyada.

No.

Carafaat;968140 wrote:

4. The local sub-clan of Macalinweyne(member of Dhigir iyo Muufo) are also art and parcel of Duriyada. They live in lower Jubba, middle jubba and Gedo. Many sub-clans have double memberships.

Hell no.

Haatu   

Carafaat;968153 wrote:

Just look how Jamaame looks like. We are not taking Mandhera and Wajeer. These are permanent rivers not seasonal dry rivers.

I come from Garissa sxb. We have large farms that rival Jamaame's. Of course you come from a sandy desert so a few plants is enough to awe you but we're not all on the same boat.

Carafaat   

Somalia, so you recognize the Wagosha ownership in the region. Its not good to deny peoples rights. I welcome that saxiib.

Somalia   

Carafaat;968221 wrote:
Somalia, so you recognize the
Wagosha
ownership
in the region
. Its not good to deny peoples rights. I welcome that saxiib.

No. They have no special rights but they are former slaves, they must be sent home willingly or given lands due to their horrific experience on the part and order of HAG and neo-HAG slave owner division 150 years ago and then they were set loose into the wild by Italian liberators.

The lands they have now are on the banks of the Jubba river, Jamaame and northwards, that is fair for them to have as a repatriation price which should be legalized by Jubbaland government after their historical HAG abuse.

I think you, secessionist from Somaliland want to give the whole region to Wagosha, but this is internal Jubbaland discussion, I can't discuss this with you.. :eek:

Gabbal   

It is true to my knowledge. I wouldn't say it is more rer Gebilay though although they I am sure they exist,but generally around the vicinity of Luuq and Beled-Xaawo there were historically groups from Laas Caanood and Oodweyn. A relative of mine is married to an Oodweyne aunt whose family is 3rd generation rer Luuq. Both her, my cousins she mothered, and her family have never left Beled-Xaawo.

If I am not mistaken Rageh, Rukiyo, and Mohamed Oomar's father may have also been from Gedo.

Tallaabo   

When Somalia get permanent peace and stability and democratic governance is established, I am sure all this useless struggle over regions and towns will become a distant memory. People will migrate to where they can get jobs and better opportunities, land and properties will be sold and re-sold countless times to the highest bidder regardless of clan affiliation, people would invest less on land and more on large profit making companies, probably there would be more foreigners from Africa and Asia reducing the proportion of the Somalis in the population, Small towns would grow to large cities with bigger governments and economies with a role for everyone, and finally with proper democracy everyone will have a vote in every region diminishing the importance of the clan.

GAROODI   

Xaaji Xunjuf;968141 wrote:
Carafaat actually much of the Macalinweyne communities are not all ethnic Somalilandish only some sections of them , and many migrated to the promised land. There are hardly no more ethnic Somalilandish when the civil war broke out all of them from Hargeysa yarey moved back to SL the same with all the Somalilanders from Mogadishu particularity in hodan district . There are no cousins of Somaliland in lower jamaam iyo jilib thats just fairytale these people have nothing to do with Somalilanders. Niyo stop claiming land anad shaqul ku lahayn.

Carafat you gotta leave holland Saxib its not good for the brain. Somalilanders never had one settlement in south Somalia. Back in the days a few families settled and bought farms in kismayo and houses and business in mugdisho but that is all in he past they all moved back to SOMALILAND now. We're ever they settled in they probably named a few names but that doesn't mean people use to live there in large numbers.

GAROODI   

Tallaabo;968278 wrote:
When Somalia get permanent peace and stability and democratic governance is established, I am sure all this useless struggle over regions and towns will become a distant memory. People will migrate to where they can get jobs and better opportunities, land and properties will be sold and re-sold countless times to the highest bidder regardless of clan affiliation, people would invest less on land and more on large profit making companies, probably there would be more foreigners from Africa and Asia reducing the proportion of the Somalis in the population, Small towns would grow to large cities with bigger governments and economies with a role for everyone, and finally with proper democracy everyone will have a vote in every region diminishing the importance of the clan.

With clan federalism it will be another 100 years.