Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

''Ethnic somalilanders'' claiming Jubbaland

Carafaat   

Cambuulo, ethnic Somalilanders were in Kismaayo even before many HAGs and Puntlanders settled there. There was even a certain neighborhood where they formed the majority, but most of them have fled the city during the civil war. This particular sub-clan live however still live in Lower, Middle Jubba and even Gedo and are called Macalin'weyne. They mostly live in rural parts and form a great number. They settled there nearly 200 years ago.

I really don't understand why folks as Xaaji Xunjuf hide this kind of history??!!:mad:

Daqane   

That is true Macalinweyne under D&M clan conferdaracy indeed they are Reer waqooyi and have every right to complain!

Carafaat   

Cambuulo iyo bun;968059 wrote:
interesting arafaat,

Xaaji Xunjuf ma jecla inu tariikhdan ka hadlo. dhuuso walba oo reer Somaliland wuu sheega, laakinse marke noqota reer Somaliland iyo Somalia sida ee iskugu duuban yihiin wuu aamuso ama wuu dafiraa.

GAROODI   

Carafaat;968057 wrote:
Cambuulo, ethnic Somalilanders were in Kismaayo even before many HAGs and Puntlanders settled there. There was even a certain neighborhood where they formed the majority, but most of them have fled the city during the civil war. This particular sub-clan live however still live in Lower, Middle Jubba and even Gedo and are called
Macalin'weyne
. They mostly live in rural parts and form a great number. They settled there nearly 200 years ago.

I really don't understand why folks as Xaaji Xunjuf hide this kind of history??!!:mad:

Carafat and his history loool funny stuff seriously. Somalilanders history is well know we live deep in Ethiopia to east Sanag and up till cayabo which is not far from las canod all this land was conquered and settled in. There have been a few communities who left during the colonial period they settled in Tanzania, Kenya and Yemen. But who cares they left. In terms of juboyinka there was a small population there as anywhere but they left or have returned to SOMALILAND.

Carafaat   

Garoodi, thats nor true. Xamar wee ka buuxan, many didnt even leave. I have met few Habros from Xamar last summer in the plane. Macalinweyne is whole tribe they are still there, few relocated and sought refuge in Hargeysa.

Carafaat;968057 wrote:
Cambuulo, ethnic Somalilanders were in Kismaayo even before many HAGs and Puntlanders settled there. There was even a certain neighborhood where they formed the majority, but most of them have fled the city during the civil war. This particular sub-clan live however still live in Lower, Middle Jubba and even Gedo and are called
Macalin'weyne
. They mostly live in rural parts and form a great number. They settled there nearly 200 years ago.

I was to young to remember where but my family stayed in a "ethnic Somalilander" house during our brief stay in Kismaayo. Sad thing is, our neighbors were "Ethnic Somalilanders" and we had to protect them and bring them supplies because they could not leave their house. The Same was done for in our last days in mogadishu by our Unuka neighbors. Our neighbor could hardly get any sleep because people jumping over our walls all times of the day. we need go back to the drawing board people.

Carafaat   

Indeed, we need to go back to the drawing board. We need to stop associating governance with clan. If Hasan Sheick pacifies and builds Xamar, then it is also in my benefit and the benefit of everyone else living there, irrespective of their clan. The same goes if Axmed Madoobe manages to pacify, develops and build an administration in Kismayo, then too we will all benefit from it.

GAROODI   

^^^ objectives are correct but your method is wrong. Madobe is not acting out of Somalinimo he is acting out of self interest and the same cleanish desires that led to the destruction of the somali republic. He will never accomplish anything because he is to dependent on Kenya the same goes for Hassan shieck. You can not build a state on the back of mercenaries and I don't see a viable army in Somalia anytime soon. To be honoust I seriously think Somalia is mission impossible think about it logically. A state without an army, with poor police force, were people do as they wish, no effective economy, no currency, no judiciary. Outside mugdisho is the same and on top of that you have tribal struggles for hegemony and severe dependence on foreign troops. Walahi I wish I could see hope but I don't. This is mission impossible. Even Hassan sheick knows he will never achieve it. Good luck to you all

GAROODI   

Carafaat;968080 wrote:
Garoodi, thats nor true. Xamar wee ka buuxan, many didnt even leave. I have met few Habros from Xamar last summer in the plane. Macalinweyne is whole tribe they are still there, few relocated and sought refuge in Hargeysa.

Mugdisho was the capital in those days. A lot of somalilanders use to live there no one can deny that primarily because of the system in place. No lander could build a house in Somaliland they all had to build it in mugdisho, no lander can operate a building higher then one story so they had to go to mugdisho after the overthrow of siad barre Saxib very few families are left in the south majority have moved back. This macalinweyne none sense doesn't make sense why can't you go south and be called what you are??? Everyone I know left.