Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

This picture made me proud.

GAROODI   

THe Dirac is actually Yemeni it was introduced into Somali culture via Aden and Djibouti. Became popular in Djibouti and SOMALILAND eventually reaching as we see Kenyan Somalis but its still Yemeni

Carafaat   

Waryaa Garoodi, its not about the Dirac. We are talking about the confidence of this women. She has a great deal of confidence and persistence. Its not easy to rise in ranks in other countries, you know.

GAROODI   

Carafaat;968058 wrote:
Waryaa Garoodi, its not about the Dirac. We are talking about the confidence of this women. She has a great deal of confidence and persistence. Its not easy to rise in ranks in other countries, you know.

Carafat in most African countries they hire people like her to meet the quota. Why are the vice speaker of Kenyan parliament somali, the defence minister etc. it's all to encorporate the various ethnic groups. If she was as tough as she is today but another Kenyan group would she have her job today lol I doubt it. She wore a Dirac today (claaapping) lool

Wadani   

ole-maasai;968074 wrote:
Hadii ay Hagoogteedaa garabka saaran, madax saaran lahayd, waabaay kasii fiicnaan lahayd

Waa runtaa.

Carafaat   

GAROODI;968073 wrote:
Carafat in most African countries they hire people like her to meet the quota. Why are the vice speaker of Kenyan parliament somali, the defence minister etc. it's all to encorporate the various ethnic groups. If she was as tough as she is today but another Kenyan group would she have her job today lol I doubt it. She wore a Dirac today (claaapping) lool

inabti, you dont get it. she(a Somali women) represents Kenya, while Hasan Sheick represents Somalia, Omer Guelleh(Djibouti). Few more years and there will be a Somali representing Ethiopia and if you are lucky and Somaliland gets recongnition, another Faarax will represent Somaliland. Bringing the total number of Somalis representing African Union countries up to, 5.

We can rule Africa saxiib, but only hadaa joojino maangaabnimada inabti.

Carafaat   

Uchi, dont twist my words. I said

...and
if you
are lucky and Somaliland gets recongnition, another Faarax will represent Somaliland