Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Historical Documentary On East Africa University. Bosaso. Video

It would be better if they call it Bender qasim university or Boqor cismaan university , why east Africa it has no real taste when u think of Puntland

Dr_Osman   

Xaji are you trying to suggest we call it boqor osman yet what about the other isimo of the state, this is puntland adeer macaane nacasnimadada hamar la tag dad waxgarad ah ba joggo meeshan oo meel dheer arimaha ka eegan. Peace and Horumar hasn't been achieved here through silliness, we are the most hated clan in Somalia. Everyone wishes the worst for us yet we are succeeding. What does that tell you. Caqli ba meesha jirto marka caqli xumada aad la timid kala tag intanan hafun kula tagin

So old and it's still crap. Somalia doesn't even have one proper university. That's why all the students always have to go to Yemen, Sudan, Malaysia etc. to get a masters.

Problem is that a central government should exist that will spend millions on a few universities but because of the breakdown of the country every Tuulo wants their own university.

^^ Somalia does not even have a minister of education the president is the minister of education and the minister of health and some other ministers lol.

Dr_Osman;968014 wrote:
Xaji are you trying to suggest we call it boqor osman yet what about the other isimo of the state, this is puntland adeer macaane nacasnimadada hamar la tag dad waxgarad ah ba joggo meeshan oo meel dheer arimaha ka eegan. Peace and Horumar hasn't been achieved here through silliness, we are the most hated clan in Somalia. Everyone wishes the worst for us yet we are succeeding. What does that tell you. Caqli ba meesha jirto marka caqli xumada aad la timid kala tag intanan hafun kula tagin

Looooool @ caqli xumada meesha Kala tag intaan Xaafuun Kula tagin:D:D:D:D

Ditoore, boowe ka daa!:D

Mad_Mullah;968015 wrote:
So old and it's still crap. Somalia doesn't even have one proper university. That's why all the students always have to go to Yemen, Sudan, Malaysia etc. to get a masters.

Problem is that a central government should exist that will spend millions on a few universities but because of the breakdown of the country every Tuulo wants their own university.

Its such welfare mentality that sets back Somalis. Adiga horta ma kuwii ceerta lagu koriyey qurbaha baad ka mid tahay?

Every tuulo and local community should build their local schools and clinics, including universities and major hospitals. You keep talking about a central government like I want to pay for your free lunch.

What you need to do is get off your a$$ and work hard and build something for yourself and your community, instead of waiting for some one from Xamar to come build it for you.

It doesn't work that way. Not in Europe/America so I don't see why it will work in Somalia. Instead of having ten crappy universities it's better to have three that are widely recognized.

Again a central government, even if it's Puntland should spend money on this. Collecting money from the diaspora to transport China-made chairs from Dubai to Somalia isn't going to help.

The main problem is that everyone is thinking of their own 'community' instead of the country as a whole.

Carafaat   

Mad Mullah,

I have to disagree with you. Countries consist of communities. Without livelyhood, unity and development in communities, you cannot build a solid country with strong foundations. There is nothing wrong with having colleges and Universities in every city and region, this will lead eventually to some of them becoming the top tier Universities based on quality of education.

Xaaji,

Hargeysa has already the Horn of Africa University. :D

Mad_Mullah;968022 wrote:
It doesn't work that way. Not in Europe/America so I don't see why it will work in Somalia. Instead of having ten crappy universities it's better to have three that are widely recognized.

Again a central government, even if it's Puntland should spend money on this. Collecting money from the diaspora to transport China-made chairs from Dubai to Somalia isn't going to help.

The main problem is that everyone is thinking of their own 'community' instead of the country as a whole.

Charity begins at home. The only way I can help my country is by developing myself and my local community. Now if we all did the same in our different hometowns then we would NOT be having the sort of political nonsense that is going on in Somalia today, where everybody is vying for influence and power just so that they may use that to help their respective community only.

If every tuulo and city waits for some one to come do for them what they can do for themselves, then they are complete failures.

Let me ask you a question...which town in Somalia are you from? Does it have a local clinic or primary school?

Sensei   

Xaaji Xunjuf;968004 wrote:
Why do they call it east Africa university?

Xaaji, it is called thinking big :P