Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The union of Somaliland and Somalia law

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;967900 wrote:
Wamaxay noogo?

Adeer adigu ma oromaad tahay oo afsomaliga ku dhibaya?

:D

Illyria;967895 wrote:
So much misinformation in these passages you just penned, but that does not interest me today.

Prior to 1840, there were no such thing as 'both countries'. there were no two countries. there was the land of Somalis - one inhabited related and connected tribes from one corner to the other, fully knowing who was who, who resided where, and from what well(s) each tribe went for its water rationing. The land was demarcated along nomad, clan, and pastoral lines, and still is with some adjustments. No different from the English shires before the Norman Conquest.

The idea is to get you acknowledge the land and the people have always been Somalis, and their history and culture did not begin with the colonisers. They were, and shall be.

We (Somalis) fought against colonial legacy, shed blood for the land, and refused colonial indoctrination. We cannot be proud of it, and it might be part of our dark history, but we refuse to use it as guiding light to shape our future, or principles to die by, or principal reference in political conversations. You, on the other hand, were on the opposite side of that history for a while, and are still adamant. is the argument clear now?

Hear, hear!

But then again, you're preaching to someone who shuts his eyes and plugs his ears with his fingers...:D

Illyria, ha ku daalin ku waan....saddex baanu ku qabnaa--they aint going nowhere.

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;967806 wrote:
No. The same law you posted, was part of the first constitution of Somalia...so tell us, dear friend, what that constitution said about breaking the law you've posted? Or is my language too difficult to understand?

The old constitution of the erstwhile Somali Republic which contained the above mentioned law is no more. It was brutally killed by Somalia with the help of the Ethiopians and Kenyans and the Republic of Somaliland simply gave it a decent burial and a fitting farewell. I think the priority now for you guys is to complete a coherent, fair, and inclusive constitution to fill the void left by the old one and rebuild your nation making it a rules based society.

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;967941 wrote:
Hear, hear!

But then again, you're preaching to someone who shuts his eyes and plugs his ears with his fingers...

Illyria, ha ku daalin ku waan....saddex baanu ku qabnaa--they aint going nowhere

I agree we were married a while ago when you were more dignified, but now sadly you guys are just prostituting for the Africans in a brothel;)

^

We, the people of Somalia, refuse to sign your divorce papers for you. So what you gonna besides moan and whine and pout you lips like you've be doing these last twenty years.

The Ankara talks are nothing more than a troublesome husband(Somalia) trying to make amends with a naggy wife(Somaliland). And we are grateful that you've accepted our flowers(air-control station). There's more of where that came from, like diamonds and pearls, so demented wife,accept our sincere apologies.:D

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;967956 wrote:
^

We, the people of Somalia, refuse to sign your divorce papers for you. So what you gonna besides moan and whine and pout you lips like you've be doing these last twenty years.

The Ankara talks are nothing more than a troublesome husband(Somalia) trying to make amends with a naggy wife(Somaliland). And we are grateful that you've accepted our flowers(air-control station). There's more of where that came from, like diamonds and pearls, so demented wife,accept our sincere apologies.

Don't you realise the wife is a radical feminist and wants to have the final say about the ruined marriage?:D She already started an affair with her next door neighbour Mr Ethiopia and also had a one night stand with the French speaking younger bloke on the other side of the road- Mr Djibouti:D:D

^

Nasty minded individual like yourself should not take my figure of speech literally...:D

If such promiscuity is your cup of tea in your personal life, don't bring your bedroom stories this forum:D

Tallaabo   

Tillamook;967995 wrote:
^

Nasty minded individual like yourself should not take my figure of speech literally...

If such promiscuity is your cup of tea in your personal life, don't bring your bedroom stories this forum:D

This is your figure of speech stretched a little farther to simplify it and make you understand the situation:p

^

The situation is simple and straightforward. It is you who choose to believe in delusions and dream of things that will never be.:D

Illyria   

Well, in that case Ms. feminazi, 'marka aad soo dhakhlayso ee ay dhabanadu ku dhilmaan' I'll see you then to administer the final dosage; now, spread the goodies a little farther, and go and arrange a booty call with an Arab sheikh for a bit an oil refill, if you know what I mean. why constrain yourself.

Tallaabo;967988 wrote:
Don't you realise the wife is a radical feminist and wants to have the final say about the ruined marriage?
She already started an affair with her next door neighbour Mr Ethiopia and also had a one night stand with the French speaking younger bloke on the other side of the road- Mr Djibouti:D:D

Tallaabo   

Illyria;968029 wrote:
Well, in that case Ms. feminazi, 'marka aad soo dhakhlayso ee ay dhabanadu ku dhilmaan'
I'll see you then to administer the final dosage
; now, spread the goodies a little farther, and go and arrange a booty call with an Arab sheikh for a bit an oil refill, if you know what I mean. why constrain yourself.

Not at all, because the troublesome husband has started an all-male orgy with his African neighbours. Inantani way tashatay;)

GAROODI   

Tallaabo;968288 wrote:
Not at all, because the troublesome husband has started an all-male orgy with his African neighbours. Inantani way tashatay;)

Hahah orgi with mr Burundian and mr Ugandan. Hahahaha Walahi that made me laugh. Saxib SOMALILAND Somalia union was never ratified by the people of SOMALILAND hense it was not legal. Today in reality like it or not there are two states. If the pirates are genuine about Somalia which they claim go to your capital mugdisho and support your president instead of bringing Ethiopia and Kenya and using them against your own people. What is it with this lot and using foreign powers against their own people. SOMALILAND has not committed any crime against Somalia and it is yet to enter the somali political sphere. We have detailed knowledge of how to form Somalia in our interests yet we refuse to get our hands dirty. Heaven forbid SOMALILAND entering Somalian politics it would be the end of all of you permanently.therefore it's in your interests to be without us we are on another level. That's why you always moan any dialogue that happens between mugdisho and Hargaisa

Somalia   

GAROODI;968292 wrote:
Hahah orgi with mr Burundian and mr Ugandan. Hahahaha Walahi that made me laugh. Saxib SOMALILAND Somalia union was never ratified by the people of SOMALILAND hense it was not legal. Today in reality like it or not there are two states. If the pirates are genuine about Somalia which they claim go to your capital mugdisho and support your president instead of bringing Ethiopia and Kenya and using them against your own people. What is it with this lot and using foreign powers against their own people. SOMALILAND has not committed any crime against Somalia and it is yet to enter the somali political sphere. We have detailed knowledge of how to form Somalia in our interests yet we refuse to get our hands dirty. Heaven forbid SOMALILAND entering Somalian politics it would be the end of all of you permanently.therefore it's in your interests to be without us
we are on another level

Been maadan sheegin.

this-cannot-be-real.gif