Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Mogadishu Landlords are getting rich ....

Khadafi   

Cambuulo iyo bun;966929 wrote:
Elpunto ceelasha is not a refugee camp anymore its a town

2a6p8af.jpg

vbzn7.jpg

ofc95x.jpg

mr682g.jpg

cambuulo, akhbaarta ma maqlin? the town is deserted now,. when peace retrurned to mogadishu land prices in ceelaha dropped by 90%

GAROODI   

Somalia;966848 wrote:
That's right, the government subsidized a whole clan to buy land in Mogadishu.
:P

The government subsidized them through pay what they did with that pay is for them to declare. You never got it through halal means hense why you lost it. The top somali businessmen are landers and hag. Even siad barre before he died said: " in my time in office I had three objectives to keep landers from separating, keep guns out of the hands of hag and protect d block from gajoo"

ANWAR   

Cambuulo iyo bun;966845 wrote:
My father currently own 28 plots of land in mogadishu and outside plus 3 villas the future is bright wallee

POOR, my father own 75 plots plus 1 villa in afgooye and 1 villa in hodan.. and 24 plots in hobyo

*ANWAR*;966996 wrote:
POOR, my father own 75 plots plus 1 villa in afgooye and 1 villa in hodan.. and 24 plots in hobyo

since when do one brag about looted lands inaar see waaye adi? :D

Somalia   

GAROODI;966933 wrote:
The government subsidized them
through pay what they did with that pay is for them to declare.
You never got it through halal means
hense why you lost it.
The top somali businessmen are landers and hag. Even siad barre before he died said
: " in my time in office I had three objectives to keep landers from separating, keep guns out of the hands of hag and protect d block from gajoo"

smh

You need help, the fact that you believe in your own filth is of far more concern than the filth itself. I'm sadly tired of correcting blatant idiocy and revisionism.

:)

GAROODI   

Somalia;967013 wrote:
smh

You need help, the fact that you believe in your own filth is of far more concern than the filth itself. I'm sadly tired of correcting blatant idiocy and revisionism.

:)

Saxib I just told you the truth. It destroys your argument o my land and houses were taken From us Saxib they were never yours because of how it was obtained. Every person in Xamar should ask these people by what means did you get your money most will say government

Khadafi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;967020 wrote:
Waligiis Uunlaaye ma maqlin u maleynaa. In his clanish and twisted version, Uunlaaye maalkiisa wuxuu ka dhaxlay ama ka kasbaday because of Siyaad Barre.

Waxaa ka dartaa liiska Cabdi Xoosh, an illiterate galgaadudian nomad who became one of the richest in Somalia because of corruption.

I

Mafia   

Wonder what the percentage of the property in Mogadhishu is occupied/looted property in the hands of non-owners? For the record, my family (extended) had about 5 or 6 houses in Mogadishu. Three are back in our hands or we never lost them, thanks to In-laws.

Haatu   

I seriously wonder for some of the looters. How can they seriously claim to be Muslims and continue to live in looted properties? Don't they fear Allah?

Mog was an H city and is reverting to it, D block should renounce any claims to it, seriously - even properties, otherwise no peace, and cycle of animosity will repeat -- as result of clans living in close proximity.