Sign in to follow this  
DECATUR-BALLER

SOMALIAN MENS NEED TO CHANGE THIS:

Dear Readers I want ya'll to check this out.

somalian mens are so lazy and dumb ass hell.The reason am saying this is because they dont do what they suppose to do.Only thing they know is how to chew qaad and talk about qabiils, They cant even cook their own food.When you talk to somalian dude and ask why You didn't learn how to cook your own food he gonna said that is ladies jobs and not mens jobs.My day only thing he know how to cook is shaah and the reason he learn shaah is because he can chew his qaad with it.hey readers I know this is joke room,but this topic is not funny to me its sad shawty I hope we change. check this out all the singal ladies I hope yall find the right guy on future who at least can cook his own food.that will be something.us me am still young but,when my time come I will gonna do better then my dad.I and love my dad this-is just example.

am out for good peace and 1 love yall.project is bounce.

Hey dawg jamaal am not disrespecting am just telling the true so if u dont like the true move on shawty or if u got problem holla and explain ur comment aight.

1love all peace.

Lefty   

Atl Project

If you think all somalimen are lazzy, are u now or will be one of them. OR is this another way of explaining to us the living style of your male relatives.? or are you shemale confused about his/her identity ??

Hey lefty I didn say all the somalian are lazy but,some of them are.and the reason I write this topic is because I want my generation to be a perfect aight.so dont give me wrong brother if yall dont like I will not write topic like this again and I like the way u explain ur comment too .peace shawty.

I agree with u ATL-PROJECT-BOY with every comment u made. I was just wondering u're age because u got me curious. Jamaal-11 u need u're priorities checked because a boy has better knowledge about the time we live in, its nt like it was back in the day where men hunted for food and the woman stayed at home and took care of the babies. If u are intending on getting an intelligent woman u need to get u'te facts straight. U're the one that should be called a (BOY) because u sound narrow minded. By the way this is from a 17 year old female, that should be letting u know that our generation is informed about our society better.

bye

SoMa_InC   

Atl fella is this a way of advertising ya lame a**(u can cook n sh*it), nigga i aint intimidating ya but u know wha, u dont need 2 change no generation. The most pathetic thing u need 2 change is ur grammer coz mos def it needs some boost. Otherwise this is jokez side, so all u gotta do is move it 2 its right place.

peace

QalQaali   

Jamaal I agree with u Bro. Since when do gron ass man take advice from Lil boys Like ur Self.

ATL_Boy

You can be saying all somali men Chew Qaat and what ever.

think carefully before u post Such Msg's LIL Bro.

Kol hadaan La tababarin

Aya Baraya Aya baraya

Peace

ATL i'm glad to see a young brotha noticing and distinguishing that men (not somalian only) need to take care of themselve in order to benefit his wife/kids. But dont generalize all the somalian brotha's cuz believe it or not i've seen my share goods of great guys who cook,actractive,respect and honor their wife's wish.And no one is perfect so get that out of you're head..but least you can do is just give it a try and try to reason your thoughts cuz not everyone will get the meaning you're sayin. Just like that song said..."you wanna wear the pant guess what.gotta be a men sur'e enuff."

xxx

lil boys all ways jump to conclutions, so plz dont be affended by what he said but build him so he woudnt say sh@# like that anymore, cause in the real world he may get heart by some ppl, but anyways everybody has balwad so if it is qat so be it, it our culture and i luv it..

Musadaq   

Walahi to be frank i agree with ATL-Project-Boy. Nowaday you dont see somalian men cooking food or doing house chores. He depends on his wife to do everything while all they do is eat qaad and sip tea. It would be better if somalian men changed and atleast helped their wives around the house and learn a thing or two. It wouldn't hurt if somalian men changed. May Allah help all those somalian brothaz out there.