Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Egypt Coup d'état, Morsy overthrown.

Khayr   

Carafaat;974160 wrote:
As if someone can be only muslim during the prayer in the mosque. Secularist are showing they true face.

In actuality, the "blind and deaf islam" aka prayer islam, is what a lot of secular ulama preach from the minbar too.

Heck, Sisi has fatwas telling him that all ikhawanis are kuffar and can be killed.

Che -Guevara;974122 wrote:
Naxar. All of people, I am surprised it is you who is defending a dictator.

Honestly, in the grip of this "Arab Spring", we have lost sight of the big Picture. Does any one doubt that Hosni is a man who gave his entire live to Egypt, be it in the military or the government? Or that his an ailing old statesman. Unlike Asad, he stepped down within weeks of these "protest" his only reward being hauled into court in a stretcher. what does anyone gain from that? The dignified thing to have done after he stepped down would have been to thank and let him retire in peace for his last few years.

DoctorKenney;974136 wrote:
I'm not surprised at all saaxib. This is coming from Naxar, a man who's secularist inclinations are in full-view to anyone in this forum. He previously said that Islam should be pushed back and suppressed, and should be restricted to "only the 4 corners of the mosque, and nothing else"....

I wouldn't be surprised that he supported Mubarak, a secularist dictator who was
well-known
for suppressing Islamists. Naxar is willing to side with Dictators as long as he agrees with their ideologies.

He has zero principles

Yaa Doctor, yes I am a "secularist". lets be clear though, there is no suppression in a secular society, you are left to your own devices unlike a theocratic one Might I suggest though that logic and even Islam are also "secularist", does not Islam say there is no compulsion in religion and to each his own religion? all that is beside the point though, did even see Mubarak as a Secularist but my "support" (I prefer understanding rather then support) has nothing to do with that but everything to do with the undignified treatment of a ailing old man who devoted his whole life to his country.

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;974168 wrote:
Yaa Doctor,
yes I am a "secularist". lets be clear though, there is no suppression in a secular society,
you are left to your own devices unlike a theocratic one Might I suggest though that logic and even Islam are also "secularist", does not Islam say there is no compulsion in religion and to each his own religion? all that is beside the point though, did even see Mubarak as a Secularist but my "support" (I prefer understanding rather then support) has nothing to do with that but everything to do with the undignified treatment of a ailing old man who devoted his whole life to his country.

In your eyes the Egyptian military coupe and dictatorship killing and arresting thousands isnt suppression. But the democratic elected government of Morsi is suppression. :D

your twisting my words here Carafaat, what does my response about secularism and suppression have to do with the Military and Morsi? FYI I think these people should go home too lol

Naxar Nugaaleed;974168 wrote:
Yaa Doctor, yes I am a "secularist". lets be clear though, there is no suppression in a secular society, you are left to your own devices unlike a theocratic one Might I suggest though that logic and even Islam are also "secularist", does not Islam say there is no compulsion in religion and to each his own religion? all that is beside the point though, did even see Mubarak as a Secularist but my "support" (I prefer understanding rather then support) has nothing to do with that but everything to do with the undignified treatment of a ailing old man who devoted his whole life to his country.

Why do you keep saying that?

"He devoted his whole life to serving his country". Allah granted Hosni Mubarak 30 years of power. 30 years, he could have done something to improve the state of Egypt, fulfill the rights of his citizens, and develop the economy of his nation. But instead he and his cronies took full-advantage of Egypt's wealth and suppressed the people.

The man had a golden opportunity--as not many men have the chance to actually rule over a country of millions of people. And Hosni abused this privilege which Allah has given him. It's actually a shame that Mubarak's not being put to death.

And to claim that Islam is "secularist" is a statement bordering on kufr, as Islam isn't just a religion, but an entire way of life. We Muslims don't seek to prevent Christians, Jews, or other Kaafirs from practicing their religion. They have a right to their own beliefs and customs, and should never be abused. They are free to do as they please, and we Muslims are obliged to protect them from harm.

But to claim that Secularism is a system that's better than Islam, is candidly admitting that Men are more wise and are more capable of legislating laws than Allah Himself. Are you going to actually say such a despicable statement?

Naxar. Service to country and old age does not absolve one of the crimes he has committed. He might be old or dedicated his life to Egypt, but in the end, he committed crimes that are hard to overlook. Giving him a pass amounts to impunity, hardly something you want to build secular society on.

Naxar Nugaaleed;974243 wrote:
Honest question, why the need for governmental reinforcement to be a good Muslim and freely practice your religion?

Honest question: Why are you dodging the issue with ridiculous points?

I'm not saying that the Government should barge into people's homes and say "Are you praying?! Are you fasting?! Are you fulfilling the obligations required under Islam?!" as obviously, this isn't the Government's job, and that would be a violation of someone's privacy. You seem to think that Sharia is a system where the Government spies on your private life and makes your life a living hell. I suggest you read ONE book, just ONE book on the Sharia System and tell me if your opinion doesn't change. Al Shabaab's crimes needn't be mentioned here. They are an anomaly

Khayr   

Naxar Nugaaleed;974243 wrote:
Honest question, why the need for governmental reinforcement to be a good Muslim and freely practice your religion?

Why the need for stop lights and signs, if you can drive a car on the road?

If you can answer that, then you are smarter then a 1st grader.

Naxar Nugaaleed;974165 wrote:
...Unlike Asad, he stepped down within weeks of these "protest" his only reward being hauled into court in a stretcher. what does anyone gain from that? The dignified thing to have done after he stepped down would have been to
thank and let him retire in peace
for his last few years.

Thank him????? lol, you must be a man with no soul sxb.

International Human rights organisations such as Amnesty blame this man over the death of 800 peaceful protesters during the 2011 up-rise, let alone the killings, the torture and the disappearance for his 30 years rule. plus the billions he stashed overseas banks and properties.http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/05/19/egypt.revolution.report/index.html

to the notion of him stepping down voluntarily is just a fabricated lie, it's a world wide reported fact that Mubarak stepped down after the army gave him ultimatum to step down or be removed, otherwise Mubarak would've fought to the last man to hold power like Gadafi & Asad.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4027418,00.html

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/02/10/world/middleeast/20110210-egypt-supreme-council.html?ref=middleeast

Naxar you must be proud to see Mursi swapping prison uniform with Mubarak.

DoctorKenney;974248 wrote:
Honest question: Why are you dodging the issue with ridiculous points?

I'm not saying that the Government should barge into people's homes and say "Are you praying?! Are you fasting?! Are you fulfilling the obligations required under Islam?!" as obviously, this isn't the Government's job, and that would be a violation of someone's privacy. You seem to think that Sharia is a system where the Government spies on your private life and makes your life a living hell. I suggest you read ONE book, just ONE book on the Sharia System and tell me if your opinion doesn't change. Al Shabaab's crimes needn't be mentioned here. They are an anomaly

This is the prophet " I have a strong desire to order a person to lead the Salat and I would burn the homes of those that have missed the prayers.

This is an excerpt from a muslim site:

"What is the position of the scholars of Islam on someone who doesn’t pray, today, who lives in that now-extinct species of Islamic State? Then what happens?

Again, there’s no difference of opinion on this.

The position of a Muslim in an Islamic state, who doesn’t pray, is to be jailed."

KSA forces people to pray using its security services. Islamic observance is coerced everywhere, its not just prayers, but fasting, paying zakah, jihad, hajj etc, the coming of an islamic state would make non-observance a crime and thus punishable. There is compulsion to religion in islam, that is very clear. Time and time again we find Dr kenny blatantly lying in an attempt to defend islam. isn't lying supposed to be Haraam in islam ?

Can you give us ONE book about SHARIA you read ?

Carafaat   

Egypt's government crosses a red line

Security forces arrested the general guide of the Muslim Brotherhood, something not done under Mubarak's rule.

Last modified: 20 Aug 2013 15:54

Mike Hanna

Mike Hanna is an award-winning correspondent with more than 30 years' experience.

It was a red line that even the Mubarak regime would not cross - the arrest of the General Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood. The organisation itself was outlawed and tens of thousands of Muslim Brotherhood members were imprisoned in the Mubarak years - but the detention of the General Guide himself was apparently never contemplated as it was regarded as too incendiary an act.

2013-08-20T075710Z_1159475755_GM1E98K181

The General Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood is far more than the most senior of administrative positions within the organisation - he is also regarded as a role model for members, a man of unimpeachable integrity, strong moral code, and above all, the deepest religious faith. The General Guide is supposed to embody the social and religious values that drive the Muslim Brotherhood not just in Egypt but around the world.

Mohamed Badie has held the position of General Guide since 2011 - and in his public pronouncements at least has advanced the idea of a tolerant and moderate organisation. Even in the heated atmosphere of a mass rally held to protest the military takeover of government at the beginning of July he had this to say - “Our revolution is peaceful, and will remain peaceful, and God willing our peacefulness is stronger than their bullets”.

During the period the government of Mohamed Morsi was in power Badie gave the appearance of being more politically moderate than the president who had once been one of his followers in the Muslim Brotherhood. Voting during the referendum on a controversial new constitution he told reporters: “We should have dialogue by speaking kindly to each other. There can be no dialogue through the throwing of stones, or with bullets, or by using guns”.

Yet this is the man who now stands accused of inciting violence leading to the deaths of hundreds of people, including his own son, Ammar, who was shot by police while demonstrating at Ramses Square in Cairo a few days ago.

The message being sent out by the interim government and its military backers in this arrest is very clear and final - there will be no dialogue.

Along with his Deputy General Guide, Khairat el-Shater, and other senior Muslim Brotherhood leaders Badie will appear in a Cairo court on August 25. He is being held in the same prison as the man that his organisation helped bring down in the revolution two and half years ago - Hosni Mubarak.

kickz   

Martin Luther King Jr. - "Free at last, Free at last.."

Egypt court orders Mubarak released

The ruling on Wednesday does not mean Mubarak will be immediately released: He will remain in prison for at least 48 hours pending a possible appeal by prosecutors, judicial sources said.

That could clear the way for Mubarak's release later this week; he will likely be taken to the resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh, where he keeps a villa.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/08/201382151326789174.html