Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Egypt Coup d'état, Morsy overthrown.

MoonLight1;973734 wrote:
lol

comparing Mubarak's folly one man 99% referendums to an internationally observed free and fair elections is just sheer stup!dity.

MB did not just win presidential,

1) The January 2012 parliamentary elections majority was won by the MB party the (FJP) by a margin of %47.2

2) The June 2012 upper house elections result was %45.4 in favour of MB.

3) the December 2012 constitution referendum which the secular objected to was voted by %68 of Egyptians in favour.

So you've got 4 times the Egyptians spoke, what more proof do you need.

But when they realised they could not beat the MB on the ballot box they had to use the gun, ever heard the phrase
"If you can't beat him, beat him"

then you'll have 2.0 coup until the secular s get who they want.

Hey hey hey, were talking numbers here, we don't to consider stuff like that. You bring 51 percent, well there is mubaraks 100

Apophis;973741 wrote:
Aka the will of the voter is utterly irrelevant. And that no Islamic party can be freely allowed to present their manifesto to the public and let the voter decide.

Nonsensical logic.

Religious political parties are outlawed in the Egyptian constitution. An Islamic party has no right to exist.

Apophis;973745 wrote:
And Bush spent his time invading foreign countries, what's your point?

That they are equally incompetent?

MoonLight1;973750 wrote:
and who are you?

just remind us pls.

Say hello to the Egyptian Constitution:

Article 4:

Citizens have the right to establish associations, syndicates, federations, and parties according to the law. It is forbidden to form associations whose activities are opposed to the order of society or secret or of militaristic nature. No political activity shall be exercised nor political parties established on a religious referential authority, on a religious basis or on discrimination on grounds of gender or origin.

kickz   

Allyourbase;973747 wrote:
Religious political parties are outlawed in the Egyptian constitution. An Islamic party has no right to exist.

Asinine, in a Muslim country to ban their way of life is insulting. This is the myth of democracy, as long as Islam doesn't come to power it is the ideal model. But the fallacy here is given a fair election an Islamic government will always be elected.by a Muslim majority

Allyourbase;973752 wrote:
Say hello to the Egyptian Constitution:

Article 4:

Citizens have the right to establish associations, syndicates, federations, and parties according to the law. It is forbidden to form associations whose activities are opposed to the order of society or secret or of militaristic nature. No political activity shall be exercised
nor political parties established on a religious referential authority, on a religious basis or on discrimination on grounds of gender or origin

you mean Mubarak's constitution, that was kicked out of the window by the 25th of January revolution, you must have been in deep sleep to miss the new constitution approved by 68% of the people in december 2012 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20829911

stop this selective nonsense game sxb.

kickz   

According to Reuters, more than 100 people died.

Dozens die in Egyptian bloodbath on Islamists' 'Day of Rage' | Reuters

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

kickz;973756 wrote:
Asinine, in a Muslim country to ban their way of life is insulting. This is the myth of democracy, as long as Islam doesn't come to power it is the ideal model. But the fallacy here is given a fair election an Islamic government will always be elected.by a Muslim majority

The same Muslim majority who woke up to the fact that Islam is the solution slogans were empty promises, its a futile practice to mix religion and politics and it was by a popular uprising larger than the one that drove Mubarak out that Morsi experienced. Can you tell me the achievements of your Islamic ruler Mohamed Mursi and his PM?

MoonLight1;973757 wrote:
you mean Mubarak's constitution, that was kicked out of the window by the 25th of January revolution, you must have been in deep sleep to miss the new constitution approved by 68% of the people in december 2012

stop this selective nonsense game sxb.

No, the constitutional amendment commission maintained the clause in Egyptian constitution that prohibited the formation of parties on the basis of religion. It is you who's been high on your people's opium sxb:

http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/egypt%E2%80%99s-new-political-party-law-fails-please-everyone

Allyourbase;973763 wrote:

No, the constitutional amendment commission maintained the clause in Egyptian constitution that prohibited the formation of parties on the basis of religion. It is you who's been high on your people's opium sxb:

lol

now I know you are lying to mislead, you posted a 2011 article about the armies interim legislation about parties, but you are ignoring the new constitution which was approved in December 2012 referendum by 68% of the population which gives people freedom to form faith based parties.

your just playing a useless cat and mouse game here sxb, and this circle of lies and selective memories is just becoming fruitless, I will not want another second to waste with you. as to what Morsy achieved in a year?, I think we got tired of that argument.

MoonLight1;973765 wrote:
lol

now I know you are lying to mislead, you posted a 2011 article about the armies interim legislation about parties, but you are ignoring the new constitution which was approved in December 2012 referendum by 68% of the population which gives people freedom to form faith based parties.

your just playing a useless cat and mouse game here sxb, and this circle of lies and selective memories is just becoming fruitless, I will not want another second to waste with you. as to what Morsy achieved in a year?, I think we got tired of that argument.

It is precisely the butchering of the Egyptian constitution that placed your pal Mursi behind bars

I am not playing any games, to prove that I would like to extend the same question to you: What are the achievements of your Islamist Egyptian government in its year of rule?

Simples.

Khayr   

What really makes me angry is that Al Azhar and Al Saud and the U.A.E.

Are condemning those that have been killed and call for more to be killed by the Sisi and his allies.

The people in Al Fatah mosque will either be all arrested or killed today.

Sad, sad, situation.

For those that when a hardship befalls, they say To Allah we belong and to Him

We will return.

Khayr;973818 wrote:
What really makes me angry is that
Al Azhar and Al Saud and the U.A.E.

Are condemning those that have been killed and call for more to be killed by the Sisi and his allies.

The people in Al Fatah mosque will either be all arrested or killed today.

Sad, sad, situation.

For those that when a hardship befalls, they say To Allah we belong and to Him

We will return.

They are against terrorism and fitna, you on the other hand are clueless Somali Arab wannabee who supports every anarchic, nihilistic conflict initiated by terrorists.