Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Egypt Coup d'état, Morsy overthrown.

Haatu   

MoonLight1;970902 wrote:
I hope your not putting Hajaj bin yousif and Qadafi in the same league, if you read Hajja's history he was certainly an oppressor and a killer, but at the same time he was doing good things including diffending the state from enemies and he run sharia on the land, but Qadafi was on his own league
when it comes to ridiculing Islam and blasphemy, just go to youtube and dig some of his sermons you'll be gob smacked. And what is your solution to these dictators? just wait and see? that is not how you change things, you have to work for it and sometimes pay a heavy price for it and that is what the people of Egypt, Libya and Syria did, bury in mind their protests started peacefully asking for political reform, but these dictators sent their ruthless dogs of army and police and did what they did.

and by the way, are you on Salafia jadiida?
;)

I completely forgot about this. Brother are you serious? We're talking about Hajjaj the tyrant who shelled Makkah damaging the Kacbah in the process, the man who crucified one of the companions of the Prophet PBUH Abdullah ibn Zubair IN MAKKAH and organised the assassination of Abdullah ibn Umar the great companion and son of the Second Caliph Umar ibn Khatab s well as killing hundreds upon hundreds of other Muslims. Qaddafi is a kitten compared to him.

As you were.

Maaddeey   

labadaan dhacdo oo Billowgii Islaamka dhacay inta badan waa iska indha tiraan Bruto & asxaabtiisa. labaduba waxay ku saabsanyihiin Laba khaliif (madaxweyne) oo Khulafaa;u raashidiin ka mid ah, waa Cumar & Cali (RA)

Cali & Yahuudka:

Omar;

Ibn Abd Al-Hakim reported: Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, said that a man from the people of Egypt came to Umar ibn Al-Khattab and said, “O leader of the believers, I seek refuge in you from injustice!” Umar replied, “You have sought someone willing.” The man said, “I competed with the son of Amr ibn Al-‘As and I won, but he started striking me with a whip and saying: I am the son of the dignified!” Upon this, Umar wrote to Amr ordering him to travel to him with his son. He came with his son and Umar said, “Where is the Egyptian?” He gave him the whip and told him to strike the son of Amr. The man started striking him while Umar was saying, “Strike the son of the illiterates!” Anas said, “By Allah, the man struck him and we loved his striking, and he did not stop until we wished he stopped.” Then Umar said to the Egyptian, “Direct it to Amr.” The Egyptian said, “O leader of the believers, it was only his son who struck me and I have settled the score.” Umar said to Amr, “Since when did you enslave the people though they were born from their mothers in freedom?” Amr said, “O leader of the believers, I did not know about this and he did not tell me.”

Source: Futuh Masr 290

وأخرج ابن عبد الحكم عن أنس رضي الله عنه أن رجلاً من أهل مصر أتى عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه فقال يا أمير المؤمنين عائذ بك من الظلم قال عذتَ معَاذاً قال سابقت ابن عمرو بن العاص فسبقته فحعل يضربني بالسوط ويقول أنا ابن الأكرمين فكتب عمر إلى عمرو رضي الله عنهما يأمره بالقدوم ويقدَم بابنه معه فقدم فقال عمر أين المصري؟ خذ السوط ضرب فجعل يضربه بالسوط ويقول عمر إضرب ابن الألأمَينْ قال أنس فضرب والله لقد ضربه ونحن نحب ضربه؛ فلما أقلع عنه حتى تمنينا أنه يرفع عنه ثم قال للمصري ضَعْ على صلعة عمرو فقال يا أمير المؤمنين إِنّما ابنه الذي ضربني وقد استَقَدْت منه فقال عمر لعمرو مذ كم تعبدتم الناس وقد ولدتهم أمهاتهم أحراراً؟ قال يا أمير المؤمنين لم أعلم ولم يأتني. كذا في منتخب كنز العمال

ابن عبدالحكم في فتوح مصر

Hobbesian_Brute

What is your belief system and what's the reasoning and logic behind your belief system?. Answer these questions and then we can have meaningful discussion.

Maaddeey   

Hobbesian_Brute;971681 wrote:
:D
, Muslims always point to these two stories, supposedly to show the fairness of Islam and it egalitarian nature. what does the Qur'an order ?

:) You knew it and chose not to mention it, The two khalifas got this from the quran. Quran orders just, there are a lot of verses ending with muxsiniina or cadl. 'walaa yajrimannakum shana'aanu qawmin calaa an laa tacdliluu, icdiluu huwa aqrabu lil taqwaa. 'icdiluu' is an order; do justice, be just. Another verse is: 'laa yanhaakum Allaahu can Allatheena lam yuqaatilookum walam yukhrijuukum min diyaarikum an tabarruuhum wa tuqsituu ilayhim, inna allaaha yuxibu al muqsitiin

Maaddeey;971705 wrote:
:)
You knew it and chose not to mention it, The two khalifas got this from the quran. Quran orders just, there are a lot of verses ending with muxsiniina or cadl. 'walaa yajrimannakum shana'aanu qawmin calaa an laa tacdliluu, icdiluu huwa aqrabu lil taqwaa. 'icdiluu' is an order; do justice, be just. Another verse is: '
laa yanhaakum Allaahu can Allatheena lam yuqaatilookum walam yukhrijuukum min diyaarikum an tabarruuhum wa tuqsituu ilayhim, inna allaaha yuxibu al
muqsitiin

I am sorry but that last verse you quoted has been abrogated by the (in?) famous sword verse: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

And as such it has been canceled out (read:nullified) by the sword verse. This is under Naskh, which in many ways serves to mediate the conflict between Meccan verses which are for the most part seen to be pacifist and the later violent Medinan verses. Naskh is a well known method of 'fixing' the contradictions of Quran: Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?

A good example of Naskh is the compulsion verse in Quran: Let there be no compulsion in religion, which on the face of it is very fair and positive, unfortunately it does not hold true anymore as it has been abrogated by the fighting verse:

Allah says: "There is no compulsion in religion", meaning: do not force anyone to embrace Islam, because it is clear and its proofs and evidences are manifest. Whoever Allah guides and opens his heart to Islam has indeed embraced it with clear evidence. Whoever Allah misguides blinds his heart and has set a seal on his hearing and a covering on his eyes cannot embrace Islam by force...hence Allah revealed this verse. But, this verse is abrogated by the verse of "fighting...Therefore, all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizya they should be fought till they are killed. This is the meaning of compulsion. In the Sahih, the Prophet said: "Allah wonders at those people who will enter Paradise in chains", meaning prisoners brought in chains to the Islamic state, then they embrace Islam sincerely and become righteous, and are entered among the people of Paradise.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Maaddeey   

Allyourbase, Labada aayadood eed sheegtayba sida saxda ah lama nasakhin. mana iska hor imaanaayan. Cilmi dhan oo la barto waaye 'al Naasikh wal Mansuukh'

Haatu   

Just a few points. If someone wants to come up with a claim (i.e. this verse has been abrogated), he has to come with a reliable proof also.

The Taliban are khawrij (one of the 72 sects of the hell fire) also called the Kallaabun-Naar (dogs of the hell fire) and the 'state' they founded in Afghanistan cannot be considered an Islamic state.

No modern nation in this world truly rules by the shariica as the rightly guided Caliphs did. However, the closest state is Saudi Arabia which at least implements the shariah as it's law.

Haatu;971789 wrote:
Just a few points. If someone wants to come up with a claim (i.e. this verse has been abrogated), he has to come with a reliable proof also.

The Taliban are khawrij (one of the 72 sects of the hell fire) also called the Kallaabun-Naar (dogs of the hell fire) and the 'state' they founded in Afghanistan cannot be considered an Islamic state.

No modern nation in this world truly rules by the shariica as the rightly guided Caliphs did.
However, the closest state is Saudi Arabia which at least implements the shariah as it's law

...and is the Saudi system something to write home about ?. The shariica of the rightly guided caliphs would make the current Saudi system look like a Jeffersonian democracy by contrast, at least now the west and the international media keeps them in check. the caliphs owned slaves and regularly assaulted them and it was perfectly legal. are you OK with that ?. The caliphs would attack their non Muslims neighbors and take their women as sex slaves, again Xalaal, can you accept that today ?

Be careful what you wish for, the sharia was set for a different age when basic notions of human rights and dignity didn't exist. we are in the 21st century.

Haatu   

I'm a believer in Islam not democracy and other 21st century nonsense. Slavery is technically halal in Islam but there's a lot of incentives in Islam that discourage it. The scholars mention a few reasons why it wasn't banned outright but this is not a subject that I know much about. The caliphs attacked neighbours so that the word of Allah may be upmost.

Haatu;971872 wrote:
I'm a believer in Islam not democracy
and other 21st century nonsense.

The two are mutually exclusive in other words, we knew it, but thanks for the confirmation.

Haatu;971872 wrote:
Slavery is technically halal in Islam but....

say I am for it or against it, no fence sitting please.

Haatu;971872 wrote:
there's a lot of incentives in Islam that discourage it.

Baloney, Islam orders you to make war on peaceful people and enslave them, how could it possibly discourage it ??

Haatu;971872 wrote:
The scholars mention a
few reasons
why it wasn't banned outright but this is not a subject that I know much about.

The chief reason being Muslims' aversion to work, why kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Jizya extortion completes islamic economics.

Haatu;971872 wrote:
The caliphs attacked neighbors so that the word of Allah may be utmost.

What a puerile mindset!

kickz   

They've begun the massacre, timeline for events;

15 trucks carrying army soldiers now next to Azhar conference center in the vicinity of #Rabaa sit-in.

— #AntiCoup Alliance (@EgyAntiCoup) August 14, 2013

Military and police troops deploying near #Nahda sit-in now; state media journalists spotted in the vicinity

Teargas started to be fired on #Rabaa sit-In

— Islam Abdel-Rahman (@IslamRahman) August 14, 2013

1014224_575439849179051_865305102_n.jpg

MT "@mamzbondok: spotted a sniper on military building rooftop at Tiba. There is about 10 ppl up there..."

Voice of explosions at entry of Rabaa now

— Islam Abdel-Rahman (@IslamRahman) August 14, 2013

"@fattysaid: Military trucks have been deployed on the streets of #Alexandria now pic.twitter.com/GSKTbpjtfo - via @egyptaya #AntiCoup #Egypt"

Breaking: shooting starts now at #Rabaa with live ammunition. Tiba entrance now attacked. Snipers on rooftops randomly firing at protesters