Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Egypt Coup d'état, Morsy overthrown.

Tallaabo   

Classified;966622 wrote:
Are you sure? FSA came into existence with confidence it had from outside influence. Syria's government is a legitimate government recognized by the United Nations. Not to mention, Syria's government has stock piles of weapons, ammunitions and other sources to defend itself.

Morsi's supporters (MB) will have to throw stones like their
fellow sisters
in Gaza and West Bank. LOL

LOL;)

Mintid Farayar;966621 wrote:
Obviously, you're not aware of the Qatari-financing of the Muslim Brotherhood. This has created a rift between Qatar on one side and the U.A.E and Saudi Arabia on the other(the U.A.E. and Saudis are strongly opposed to the Muslim Brotherhood, Ikhwan Muslimiin). The U.A.E. just sentenced a large number of its citizens to long jail sentences just a few days ago for being members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Interesting. lol Isn't it funny how the Muslim Brotherhood came into existence in 1928, right after the Caliphate came to an end? I wonder who thought of the idea to create an Organization in 1928, call it "Muslim Brotherhood" and support it for nearly 100, with the same old policies of 'All talks, no Actions'. :D

Mintid Farayar;966629 wrote:
:)
@ Nin-Yaaban,

But the Gulf States are split and supporting two different sides,
so who do we poor Somalis support then??
;)

Neither. Both sides consider you as their subordinate. :D

Classified;966628 wrote:
Interesting. lol Isn't it funny how the Muslim Brotherhood came into existence in 1928, right after the Caliphate came to an end? I wonder who thought of the idea to create an Organization in 1928, call it "Muslim Brotherhood" and support it for nearly 100, with the same old policies of '
All talks, no Actions
'.
:D

Wrong, the have been behind virtually every sunni terrorist atrocity in the last 70 yrs.

warsamaale;966633 wrote:
Wrong, the have been behind virtually every sunni terrorist atrocity in the last 70 yrs.

So, is it safe to say, the "Muslim Brotherhood" and all other Ikhwaan sects are the Khawariij the Prophet has warned against his Ummah?

Careful, gentlemen.... Throwing labels around without understanding the seriousness of the accusation is a dangerous hobby. The Muslim Brotherhood, like any other political organization, has made its share of mistakes, but to label it Khawarij is below the belt.

Besides, I assumed both of you didn't believe in our beloved Prophet....

kickz   

Salahudin;966590 wrote:
i know warsamaale is gaal iska doon doon, but i didnt know the naxar dude was wannabe gaal as well...pseudo democratic theocracy ku lahaa...

Lol the doqon Warsam then adds a smiley face after every troll post of his thinkin he's amusing.