Sign in to follow this  
Jiir-Jiroole

70% of Somaliland youth prefer to tempt death than to continue living in the triangle state!

Wiil Cusub;966576 wrote:
If 70% of Somaliland youth prefer to tempt death than to continue living how match will be in Muuqdisho

700% :D

ANWAR   

waar I do not mean that Somalia is better than Somaliland, but I'm just pointing out that Somaliland is as developed as Puntland in terms of infrastructure and job opportunities...

Jiir-Jiroole;966385 wrote:
Sums it up in one word
;)

Pirate is as pirate does...welcome and keep ripping the Sodomlanders a new one. :D

Tallaabo   

Maaddeey;966694 wrote:
Waar bal tanna arka!.
:D

Tallaabo dheere, maxaad ninka Che ee ragga ragga dhalay ku maagtay?. Kaballuusyahow!.
:D

Che was very angry with us Landers for some reason and I wanted to inflame his rage a bit more:p

Dr_Osman   

Why dont you just leave puntland alone adeer. DAYA Puntland DAYA

Everyone knows Puntland is the most successful. Our unemployment rate explains it all

oa817d.jpg

This is FACT is from Somalia human development report in 2012. Its official. Don't try and drag Puntland into your hopelessness. Because the facts deny it. If your failing in your region then thats up to you but don't try to bring Puntland down with you to make yourself feel better especially when no facts support you. Way ka horumartay Puntland miyad uu qudhi waydeen. 47% unemployment is best in Somalia