Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Kismaayo Premier League

Abtigiis, bro, you should have given a play by play like this.....:D

/////////////***********************////////////////////////////**************************////////////////////////****************

0’ MATCH PREVIEW

Saacid 1969 will be gunning for revenge this afternoon as they take on FC Madoobe in the second Kismaayo Premier League clash within a week. Caasha Xaaji Hiraab’s side was defeated by their bitter rivals last week but the die-hard children of the kacaan will be confident of a more positive outcome since this match is being played at the Guulwade Stadium – and especially with FC Madoobe resting a host of influential players ahead of this important re-match. Saacid 1969 have not given up hope on beating FC Madoobe, who have been outscoring them in the league lately, and who have brought on a very talented coach Uhuru Subeer, on loan from the Hague. But the chase is still on with Saacid 1969 seeking first place and FC Madoobe showing no signs of taking their 'big-foot' off the pedal. And critics believe that, if it wasn’t for the number of key players FC Madoobe have brought in from the formerly celebrated Orlando Pirates side, they wouldn’t be able to sustain their lofty league position. Saacid 1969 are keen to prove otherwise.

0’ FC MADOOBE TEAM NEWS

Coach Uhuru Subeer will tinker slightly with his starting line-up. Usual bench-warmers Gabre, Aw Libaax and Ina Laba Goole could all start as Uhuru rests some of his big guns. Defender Xiinfaniin is available for selection again having served his suspension, but Zack Di Caanoboore will definitely not feature after picking up a red card against Macalinka last week.

0’ SAACID 1969 TEAM NEWS

Saacid 1969 don't have their top strikers, Barre and Baasto due to injury; whilst Baaley and Buraale are unavailable due to the unfortunate match bans they are serving out, meaning that Coach Caasha Xaaji Hiraab lacks flexibility in picking her squad today. Gabbal missed training on Wednesday after contracting a temper tantrum from last week’s defeat, but he should still spearhead the Saacid 1969 attack. Flying wing-back Colonel Cabbas is available again after a hamstring injury but Ahmed Diriye could sit the game out with the recent news of a minor skirmish with police at the airport.

0' LAST TIME OUT

These two sides met as recently as last week when a Fartaag double helped FC Madoobe to a 3-0 win over Saacid 1969 at the Calanley Stadium. Seerar was the other FC Madoobe player to find the net as Saacid 1969, despite Barre Hiraale's late penalty kick, couldn’t register a single goal. The previous fixture between these two teams in the Kismaayo Premier league was the week before at the Faanoole Stadium, with a thrilling 2-1 win being the result. Ciilmooge scored twice after Baasto had given the visitors the lead.

0’ REF WATCH

Referee Nick Kay takes charge of this afternoon's game at the Guulwade Stadium. The 55-year-old whose day job is a diplomat has taken charge of all future matches in Kismaayo this season and today's sides will have differing memories of him.

0’ CONFIRMED FC MADOOBE STARTING XI

Aden Barre Ducaale, General Chirchir, Mohamed Faroole, Colonel Sabareey, Xiinfaniin, Xildhibaan Xidig, Fartaag, Seerar, Ina Laba Go’le, Ciilmooge, Omer Abdirashid.

0’ CONFIRMED D.C SAACID 1969 STARTING XI

Wasiir Mire, Hassan Sheikh, Hosh Jibriil, Abdikarim Guleed, Dastuurka Khaldan, Is dawladeeyn, Ahmed Diiriye, Colonel Cabass, Kaliil, Gabbal, Mandate

0’ NO BARRE OR ZACK

There's no Barre Hiraale for the hosts as he got badly injured last week. Baasto, Baaleey, Buraale all join him on the bench as Coach Caasha chooses experienced striker Colonel Cabbas. Gabbal is well again after recovering from a debilitating temper tantrum and starts up front for Saacid 1969 but there's no sign of Zack in the FC Madoobe squad, with Xildhibaan Xidig filling his role in the middle of the park. Omar Abdirashid assumes the spear-point role for Coach Uhuru again.

1' WE'RE OFF

Referee Nick Kay gets this much anticipated derby underway at the Guulwade Stadium. Will D.C Saacid 1969 show the world that they are still a power to reckon with or will FC Madoobe make it three wins over their bitter rivals in 2 weeks?

4' SAACID 1969 POSSESSION

Somewhat unexpectedly, Saacid 1969 have dominated possession in the opening minutes but are yet to make tracks in FC Madoobe's final third.

7' FC MADOOBE ADJUSTMENTS

With no Zack Di Caanoboore today, FC Madoobe are having to adjust their defense by pushing Xiinfaniin back for a 5-3-2 formation, which will therefore make it hard for Saacid 1969 to counterattack. A Seeraar back-heel nearly gets Omar Abdirashid in on goal but the chubby Puntlander can't get the ball under control.

8' GOOOAAALLL!!!

It's in! Fartaag puts FC Madoobe ahead!

8’ FARTAG FINISHES

FC Madoobe have the early advantage here and they have Seerar to thank for that. The cunning winger gets half a yard on Hosh Jibril before whipping an excellent cross into the Saacid 1969 six-yard box. Fartaag, in true poacher style, is on the end of it and can tap into the back of the net.

12’ STAKING A CLAIM

Fartag is one of the few players on the pitch at the Guulwade Stadium today who still feels he needs to show he hasn’t sold out the home crowd who he previously played for, and that goal won't be much help to him in that endeavor. FC Madoobe are flowing like the Mighty Juba itself, but Saaciid 1969, on the other hand, are struggling to impose themselves on this game.

15’ DEFENSIVE QUESTIONS

That is now 3 games in two weeks which Saacid 1969 have failed to keep a clean sheet - a worrying statistic for Coach Caasha to mull over. The positive thing is that the Kacaan giants usually go for goal - and Gabbal's jaunt down the right ends in a shot which is punched away by Aden Barre Ducaale.

17’ HASSAN SHEIKH MARSHALLED

The Captain gets his first opportunity to run at Mahamed Faroole but the Puntlandi full-back shepherds the ball out of play, much to the frustration and consternation of the Saacid 1969 Captain. FC Madoobe are looking comfortable at the moment.

19' GABBAL ACTION

That's the first we've seen of Gabbal - 19 minutes into the match. Kaliil tries to poke the ball through to the spoilt brat but the ever-improving Colonel Sabareey sees him off by using his strength.

20' GOOOAAALLL!!!

It's in! Gabbal equalizes for D.C Saacid 1969!

20’ GABBAL SCORES

He might be a sniveling brat, but we all know he's capable. A fantastic through ball from Abdikarim Guleed finds Gabbal, who breaks the offside trap and gets in on goal. He takes his time and allows General Chirchir to get back into a defensive position but it doesn't matter. He steadies himself and blasts low and into the back of the net at the far post. We're all equal.

27' SETTLED D.C SAACID 1969

Saacid 1969 are far more settled now, and there is a fluidity and tempo to their passing. FC Madoobe aren't shrinking back though and Ina Laba Go’le's deflected corner is well held by Wasiir Mire, as Omar Abdirashid lurked, ready to pounce.

28’ BIG TACKLE

We have our first serious tackle of the game as Hassan Shiekh goes in hard on Seerar. He doesn't seem to make much contact but, predictably, the Saacid 1969 defender makes the most of the challenge. Ref has a word with Hassan Sheikh, but no cards are issued though.

29’ AHMED DIREYE QUIET

Saacid 1969's Ahmed Diriye has been operating from the left wing but hasn't seen much of the ball so far. That is not only down to Colonel Sabareey at right back, but also Fartaag, who has tracked back admirably to assist the Khaatumite.

34’ SAACID 1969 POSSESSION

Saacid 1969 are dominating possession now but FC Madoobe are happy for them to have the ball, up until the final third. Only then are Uhuru Subeer's men pressing to try and steal possession back. That results in a ludicrously long spell of D.C passing which upsets the Calanley visiting crowd. The Kacaan giants do end up creating an opportunity but Gabbal shoots straight at Aden Barre Ducaale.

38’ TIME TICKING OVER

It's another lengthy spell of possession for Saacid 1969, who continue to threaten and excite the demanding home support. The FC Madoobe players occasionally react to the frustration of not have ball possession and lose their defensive posture - playing into the hands of their opponents in the process. So far though, Saacid 1969 have failed to take advantage of FC Madoobe’s brief defensive lapses in that manner.

40’ AHMED DIRIYE WASTE

Such a waste! Abdikarim Guleed flicks a delicious pass to Ahmed Diriye with the outside of his boot but Diriye wastes the opportunity, blasting the ball over the box and out for a goal kick.

41' INA LABA GO’LE HEADER

Good chance for FC Madoobe. Xildhibaan Xidig floats a cross to the back post where Ina Lab Go’le is running in unmarked. He gets his knee to the ball but only finds the side netting.

43’ ADEN BARRE DUCAALE INTERVENES

More great build-up play from Saacid 1969 ends in Hosh Jibriil almost feeding the ball into Colonel Cabbas but Ducaale is alert and pokes it away from the veteran skipper.

46’ HALF-TIME WHISTLE

That's half-time at the Guulwade Stadium, after exactly one minute of stoppage time. The score is FC Madoobe, 1- D.C Saacid 1969, 1.

46' HALF-TIME REPORT

It can be said that any clash between these two sides in history has always been a rather droll affair but in this instance, as far as they go, this one definitely has been one of the more entertaining ones. FC Madoobe, resting a host of players including Aw Libaax, took the lead after 8 minutes when Fartag got himself on the end of a majestic Seerar cross. It didn't take long for Saacid 1969 to equalize - and no points for guessing who the source of the goal was. Gabbal evaded the FC Madoobe defense and drove the ball into the back of the net to draw level. That's the way the scoreline stayed until half-time, with both sides showing a lack of urgency to take the lead, even though Saacid 1969 has had more ball possession.

CIYAARI WAA GELIN DAMBE!!! (To be continued)

Somaali waa wada qaraabo; waxa meesha ka dhacayna wax fiican ma aha; but this is satire and it is indifferent to time and pain.

Adiguse MMA yoow, Soomaalinimada iyo wadaniyada kaligaa baan kugu ogeeyn in dhaweeyde dheg ha dhigin wararka Daa.r.oo.dka!!!! Soomaaalinimadaada aan Banadir iyo Bay dhaafsaneeyn ayaa sax ah; dadka kale ee wada dulliga ah ee shisheeyaha la shaqeeysta waa in la cidhib tiraa. Soo sidaa ma aha? Ileen waxaan beeraleey aheyn somali ma ahee.

Waxba MMA iyo Soomaalinimadiisa ha ku kaftamin, anigaa marqaati u ah inuu kaa Soomaali san yahay, laakiin the so-called game and fun you having with your K.a.b.t.a & L.a.x.d.a (you've used it and I surely will) kinfolk will come to a speedy end when your Kikuyu backers vacate their positions.

Amay Soomaalinimadu fiican tahay iyo in Xamar la wada fadhiisto oo la wada hadlo, iyada oon cidna iska dhigin in ay cidda kale ka adag tahay, saa Soomaali baanu nahay waana ognahay inaanu kala xoog badnayn'e?

Au revoir.

Abtigiis   

^ waa sax Dhagax-tuur ee MMA iyo Somaalidu kolkeey doorkan Kikuyu lackeys qaxootiga ah eryeto yayna sidii waayihii hor ilaa Dhadhaab iyo Kenya kaga soo hadhin. Waa inay ilaa Nigeria meel ka sokeeysa kaga soo hadhin.

Kenya haday baxdo waan idinka adag nahay waa waxa lugooyada ina baday ee ina lumiyey.

For now, let Allan Green ala Tilamook commentate for the second half. Tillamook, do you think Ahmed Diiriye is quiet on the wing because he is misfielded?? And why is FC Madoobe playing so cautiously? Why not utilize set pieces?

Dhagax-Tuur;966529 wrote:
Waxba MMA iyo Soomaalinimadiisa ha ku kaftamin, anigaa marqaati u ah inuu kaa Soomaali san yahay, laakiin the so-called game and fun you having with your K.a.b.t.a & L.a.x.d.a (you've used it and I surely will) kinfolk will come to a speedy end when your Kikuyu backers vacate their positions.

Amay Soomaalinimadu fiican tahay iyo in Xamar la wada fadhiisto oo la wada hadlo, iyada oon cidna iska dhigin in ay cidda kale ka adag tahay, saa Soomaali baanu nahay waana ognahay inaanu kala xoog badnayn'e?

Au revoir.

What you on about waryaa? This thread is all about football...:D

The calaacal thread is that'away ===================================>>

Abtigiis,

Dhaantada meesha kawad. Shalay labo nin oo shac ab ah ayaa ladilay waana labiliqaystay, maantana waxaa sadex kale ayaa lacunay! Marka noo dhaantee meesheey ku geeso aan aragnee lol.

Tillamook;966539 wrote:
What you on about waryaa? This thread is all about football...
:D

The calaacal thread is that'away ===================================>>

Isku dirka jooji waryaa!

This so called football is war drama marka maxaa u diidii inuu ninkaa hadlo!

Abtigiis   

This page is about satire and parody. It has nothing to do with who is winning a war and who is losing. If greiveing clan boys think it is, so be it; they can go hang. I am not to be denied my right to parody political events in Somalia because I have to babysit the nonesense of hateful kids who read mischeif in all things. I will continue the parody even if Madoobe's head is cut. If Gabbal fails to win in time for me to be also making fun of the demise of the other side ( FC Madoobe ), it is NOT my mistake!

Marka kuraygan should go and open a calaacal page where I promise to join and commiserate with them. This one is for a different purpose. Stop bullying me.

Macallinka;966543 wrote:
Isku dirka jooji waryaa!

This so called football is war drama marka maxaa u diidii inuu ninkaa hadlo!

Macallinka, I kinda wanted Dhagax-Tuur to cry a little harder but you are wrong about my intent. As Abtigiis said,"This page is about satire and parody. It has nothing to do with who is winning a war and who is losing".

What you guys seem to forget is some of us come on SOL forum to have fun and not to constantly b!tch, moan and cry like a retard with hurt feelings. I do not care what your stance on an issue is as long as you don't bust a vain in arguing your point on this forum and you remain witty and cuqdad free. Take a lesson from Abtigiis here...

Now you've accused me of iskudir....what utter claptrap... Yaan isku dirayaa and for what purpose? The unfairness of such allegations are mind boggling and tantamount to bullying as Abtigiis put it. I think if you can't back such accusations, you should desist from making them in the first place, lest you'd get accused of being a peddler of pure drivel and moronic statements.

When I first opened this thread...I liked how Abtigiis attempted to parody the current affairs of Kismayu. Do I like parody...you betcha! So I decided to add my own commentary, and if my commentary makes you all hot and bothered....am sorry I cannot help you, ina-Adeer.

Dhagax-Tuur;966552 wrote:
^^haday football tahay, aniguna tuuneer weyn aan kaa dhaliyey.

Dhagax-Tuur, laacibka, tuuneer weyn hadaad markale rabtid inaad iga dhalisid, banooniga xogaa daji horta! :D