Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

A powerful speech by the future President of Somalia

^Clan lover my backside. Unlike you, I'm a realist. True, money does work wonders everywhere, but you are deluded if you think tribal card doesn't work in Somalia.

And how are you related to Tarzan? Is it through money or maternal clan link?

ANWAR   

^^Waar you retarded fish, I do not look at what clan he is from, but his character... Your mind is still in the 90s

do I have to be related to the person I support political?? is that what you call being a realist??

Dhagax-Tuur;969103 wrote:
^Adeer, ma Tarzan baa ku dhalay? Ninka waxuu qabtey baanu ka hadalay ee cidna shaqsi ma aadine, take a pill chill.

Besides, that city is ABG city and he runs it with their blessing, so cut the cr@p.

What is he? Their uncle?

I will blv Somalinimo from the people of Mog markey u ogoladaan nin ama naag aan wax xiriir ah iyaga la lahayn oo ama D-block ka yimid ama Soomaali-Layn, completely outside of HAG ah.

Till then, ABG iyo adeerkood cidna kuma heysato meesha ee is deji.

They already did that when they welcomed somaliweyn to Xamar even the mad mullah acknowledged their hospitality hadana diyaar bey uu yihiin but as long as they are treated as second citizens in other parts of the country forget about it goor horaan ku jabnay somalinimo, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

Cambuulo iyo bun;969145 wrote:
They already did that when they welcomed somaliweyn to Xamar even the mad mullah acknowledged their hospitality hadana diyaar bey uu yihiin but as long as they are treated as second citizens in other parts of the country forget about it goor horaan ku jabnay somalinimo, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

Everybody is playing the victim nowadays. Mogadishu status was always different from other urban areas in somalia; for a very long time it was the one cosmopolitan city, you guys just happen to live around it, but am sure if one goes to pure UNUKA cities, other clans would be treated as 2nd class, stop this calaacal everyone.

warsamaale;969157 wrote:
Everybody is playing the victim nowadays. Mogadishu status was always different from other urban areas in somalia; for a very long time it was the one cosmopolitan city, , stop this calaacal everyone.

xamar wasn't cosmopolitian before the 1940s only arab somalis,some Bantu,unuka and reer ceelbuur lived in the city, after 1960s the city became cosmopolitan when reer muqdisho welcomes their fellow somalis to the city.

you guys just happen to live around it

our first Imam, Yacqoub's HQ was in Shingaani circa 1700s so much for living outside the city if you want i can give you evidence.

but am sure if one goes to pure UNUKA cities, other clans would be treated as 2nd class

Not true infact it is known that the southern somalis(starting from shabelle dhexe,Banaadir all the way to to Kismaayo) are very hospitable. Caadi iyo dhaqan bey uu leeyahiin soo dhoweynta

Thank you for being honest. So, it is gonna be everyman to his own, soo maaha?

Dadkani need to understand that Mog is tolka capital and not Somalia's. I rest my case.

we don't have to share anything, let the owners as you say keep Mogadishu but they should not expect a quarter in return. this is why federalism is needed.

Tallaabo   

With federalism and without the rest of the Somalis, Mogadishu will just be another city in Somalia and other towns like Boosaaso, Garowe, Gaalkacyo, Baydhabo, and Kismaayo will soon catch up with it because each of these towns will have the backing of states with their own economies and trade and investment deals with other nations. Mogadishu became what it was because it had exclusive rights to the entire Somali economy.

If this guy is the best Somalia has to offer, than the country is in a worse situation than i thought. A country of almost 20 million and this is who they want to put in power? Just by looking at him, you could tell this guy probably has few bodies buried somewhere. He got 'em serial killer eyes and look at about him. :)