Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Abtigiis   

Messi did nothing and now you cover your dhabar by talking about conjectures of 'sida looga cabsanayey'. He was not even man-marked.

By the way, this was not a typical Barca performance. Barca never played like this before. Their coach admitted that too. On the evidence of their first half and early second half performance, UEFA should just suspened the games and award the CUP to Barca. Yet, I was happy for Arsenal to have come back. They were intimidated at first, but I knew if they go a bit physical, Barca could be stifled. Barca defence is generous too.

Tuujiye, Man U- Munich game is still at half-time. You are celebrating too early. In fact, you are making me wish for what i really hate: a Man U victory. My mind tells me they will beat Munich. Munich was trash the other night. Forget about the statistics, they don't tell the full story. Man U was sitting back as they had a result to protect.

Thierry.   

This had nothing to do with Barca’s performance, Arsenal were star struck, a team like Arsenal who is usually good at holding the ball kept losing it very quickly and started chasing bodies rather than keeping positions. Latter parts of the first half they positioned themselves well.

This game is for the taking and Nasri plays better in the inside so we wont miss Fabregas.

It was by the best I have seen since the 4-4 between Liverpool and Arsenal.

Eboue facial expression when he came on priceless :D

^^^^LoooL... to be honest Arsenal were starstruck and once they scored and had a go at Barca, they realised they can get something out of the game. We all know we didn't play well last night (to be honest we were outplayed) but Barca will regret that they haven't finished us off in this game.

I can not believe we didn't retain the ball as we should and gave them too much space. I have seen most of our passes were to no one. Shame.

I think I have said before the game - Ibrahimovic will be our problem and he was last night...

Arsene admitted it "we didn't know how to get the ball back and once we get it we gave it away easily, even without pressure from Barca" and I think that is what we will work on.

I have also learned last night - in games where positioning is important - Denislson is the better option. once he came on he won alot of balls for us because of his positioning.

Over all, we came back from hopeless position to get a draw and with that Barca may end up regretting it.

Cheers

Tuujiye   

:D:D

Tuujiye, Man U- Munich game is still at half-time. You are celebrating too early. In fact, you are making me wish for what i really hate: a Man U victory. My mind tells me they will beat Munich. Munich was trash the other night.
Forget about the statistics, they don't tell the full story
. Man U was sitting back as they had a result to protect.

lool Ok! bal aan adiga ku dhageysano ileen adaa aqoon yahanka culus ahee!...

sxb Munich won with out Arjen Robben and Bastian Schweinsteiger, so I don't think they will loose the next leg with a full roster.. Man U is nothing with out Rooney so we will see the out come.. Like I said before Bayern Munich is not a walk over team like Liverpool lol..

How the hell do you loose to Benfica? come on now!! I think Rafa is the problem for sure!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^

How the hell do you loose to Benfica? come on now!! I think Rafa is the problem for sure!!

I hope you don't repeat this question at Anfield on the next game when Benifica gets shattered :D

N.O.R.F   

The more I watch Liverpool the more depressing it gets. I hope we get some PROPER wingers in the summer.

This year we have gone 5 years back.

Wigad   

Messi did nothing and now you cover your dhabar by talking about conjectures of 'sida looga cabsanayey'. He was not even man-marked.

By the way, this was not a typical Barca performance. Barca never played like this before. Their coach admitted that too. On the evidence of their first half and early second half performance, UEFA should just suspened the games and award the CUP to Barca. Yet, I was happy for Arsenal to have come back. They were intimidated at first, but I knew if they go a bit physical, Barca could be stifled. Barca defence is generous too.

Tuujiye, Man U- Munich game is still at half-time. You are celebrating too early. In fact, you are making me wish for what i really hate: a Man U victory. My mind tells me they will beat Munich. Munich was trash the other night. Forget about the statistics, they don't tell the full story. Man U was sitting back as they had a result to protect.

What you should do my friend AT&T

is print this and eat it.

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ looooooooooooooooooooooool damn you Wigad!!!! why why why!!!! I wanted to copy paste this!!

A&T would you like isbarmuuto ama canbe ama biyo aad ku laqdid? loool

Barca looked too good and Messi. the man you said he wasn't even marked, loool killed you... maybe gabdhaha goonooyinka xiran should have marked him lool... qashiiniin.. intee baseball funaanado soo xirteen bee fiirsasho u imaadeen meesha ee u imaan lahaayeen ciyaar... loool

I love watching games at Iftin in Toronto loool... Arsenal maanta tacsi ayaa u taalo lool...reer toronto dhan madluud ee ahaayeen lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!