Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Tuujiye   

looool A&T duqa I quoted my self and Duq Engonge si aadan adiga iyo ina niikiye faraha u fiiqin lool... I called Munich to win and duq ngonge said Man U got easy..lol my a$$...

Waraa A&T in aad iska hadashid ayaan ku tusinayaa again aad tahay fake expert lool..

you said Man U had the game till the sups..but the stats say different...

Match Stats ...........

20 shots baa lagu qaatay with 60% ball possession markaas baad leedahay Man U which had only 40% ball possession ayaa good game ciyaartay..you only had two corners... The Bayern keeper didn't even do anything in the second half...

War ma Ngonge oo kale baad noqotay oo game kale by accident u daawada? kaasi waaba la fahmayee..

Bayern Munich Manchester United

Shots (on Goal)

20(10) 9(4)

Fouls

17 22

Corner Kicks

8 2

Offsides

0 0

Time of Possession

60% 40%

Yellow Cards

2 3

Red Cards

0 0

Saves

3 8

Hore aan idinku sheegay odayaashiina, wax cad meesha soo dhiga...

and for the next Leg, Munich will have a full roster and Man U will be missing Rooney... A&T wax lee iska qor adiga..waxaa tahay expert bilaa buug ah lol..

Like I said before, CSK could upset Inter! and Barca will have a good game against Arsenal..laakiin haduusan ciyaarin Fabregas, Barca will win..

this will be a midfield game...

A&T hore baan kuugu sheegay again lool.. I called the Bayern win and I'm calling tonights games too...

Now i'm of to biibitooyinka islaamaha Arsenal..lool maanta maqaayadaha waa shidan yihiin... sanbuus iyo chicken aan sii tumaa inta ee sii mash xaradeenaayan asxaabul Arsenal ayagoo isa soo wada huruudeeyay oo gabasaarihii gacmaha ku sita duq kaste iyo dumarkooda..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ It is 2 goals for Barca for now @ 62minutes, cayaalkii yaryaraa maxaa ku dhaceyna :D

Thanks to Ibrahimovic

NGONGE   

Arsenal were lucky. Barca will still win it next week. Nothing much to say here.

Tuujiye, United will go through, saaxib. Bayern wa qashin.

P.S.

Did you see how many saves Almunia made today? :D

N.O.R.F   

^He did well today.

What a game! Best I've seen in ages!

Arsenal grew tonight and have much needed belief. They can still do it (with some luck and good finishing).

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooo!

ps the CSKA keep pulled off some stunning save!

NGONGE   

^^ Grew my backside. Arsenal were lucky, saaxib. Barca were very wasteful and should have won that game by a cricket score. Barca will still win it because they can keep the ball much better and will have Ineista back to bolster the attack.

Yet again, Messi failed to shine in a 'big' game.

Thierry.   

What a game, we are still in this one, Denilson should have started from get go.

Ngonge waa iska caadi, everyone knows Barca will have chances we do the same thing to other teams in Premiership week in week out, the passing game rarely produces goals hence why their two goals was almost route ones.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Grew my backside. Arsenal were lucky, saaxib. Barca were very wasteful and should have won that game by a cricket score. Barca will still win it because they can keep the ball much better and will have Ineista back to bolster the attack.

Yet again, Messi failed to shine in a 'big' game.

Yes Arsenal were lucky. Yes Barca were wasteful but Arsenal came back from two down vs the world champions! That gives them belief and the kids grew up.

Liverpool tomorrow LoL

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

What a game, we are still in this one, Denilson should have started from get go.

Ngonge waa iska caadi, everyone knows Barca will have chances we do the same thing to other teams in Premiership week in week out, the passing game rarely produces goals hence why their two goals was almost route ones.

You drew but don't get carried away and compare your team to Barca, saaxib (week in, week out ku laha). :D

Barca are a tad more direct than Arsenal. But this game was a one off. Normal service will resume next week(without their centre halfs).

if only you had Lucas :D

Tuujiye   

^^^^ looooool war Lucas is too old to play for Arsenal..They need Tore Cole Back lool...

What a great game.. I think the man of the match was Almunia loool I can't believe out of all people he had a great game lool..

Messi sida looga cabsanaaye mala yaabteen..the man is too small to be covered by two people but it was a good tactic by the ugly one...

I had a blast today watching teh game at the Arsenal Somali Fan club loool.. caadi ma aheen....inta habaar maanta Ibra ku dhacday hadaa maqli laheedeen lool..ar yaa shaash xirtay!

waraada meeye winga? Rooney miyuu 4 weeks la qaatay?

Wareer Badanaa!!!