Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Tuujiye   

loooooooooooooool aaway A&T looool waraa Ngonge is too late duqa nice try...

you guys are still the experts no worries... let me guess what A&t will say and all of you who told me that I didn't know what I was talking about when I said Bayern Munich is not a walk over; please don't write ****** things like " Man U had this game!" uffff....

saabuun maris laqa waraada!!!

Winga, sorry mate! no silverware for you this year loool...maybe it was a bad idea getting rid of Ronaldo and Tevez the same time lool...

Nani is gonna be star in the world cup..I don't like him but he is a talent for sure!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Firstly congrats to Bayern and well done to Robben on the winning goal, well struck and controlled too, so many other players would have missed that by miles. But he took it brilliantly.

I do think the red card for Rafael was harsh, the first yellow wasn't a yellow in my opinion, the second one was. I do think some of the guidelines refs are using to caution players are bad, even if you tackle from behind nowadays AND win the ball you still get a booking. But it wasn't the key moment in the game.

For me, the key moment was Bayern's goal just before half time, it was a soft goal for United to concede and it gave Bayern some confidence and momentum. Player to blame for this goal was Ferdinand for ball watching, the second ball went up in the air towards the spot where Carrick and Olic were jumping, he should have been running over to that spot and he should have helped Carrick out, he just stood there ball watching and standing still, a few seconds hesitation proved costly, Carrick had no chance vs Olic in the air. Even had Carrick lost out to Olic in the air, Ferdinand could have stopped Olic before he shot, had he been in a better posistion.

For me I think Ferdinand is starting to show the first signs of slowly declining in ability, this season he hasnt been great, i have to admit, i think he has at best this season and next at United before he has to be moved on.

A mistake Ferguson made was when United were down to 10 men, he pulled every single player back behind the halfway line, i would not have done that, for me Rooney or Valencia should have stayed in Bayern's half to keep their centre backs and defenders honest, it almost seemed too easy at times for Bayern to get the ball into the danger areas of United's half.

Overall i would say over the two games Bayern shaded it, especially first game and they deserved to go through.The luck didnt go with United, it does swing and roun****uts, United have had a lot of own goals this season to use one example, the luck was always gonna hit back on the other foot sometime.

Im hoping Lyon go on and win the Champions League now, as they are prolly the underdogs out of the 4 teams left in.

Get in there Les Gones :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

loooooooooooooool aaway A&T looool waraa Ngonge is too late duqa nice try...

you guys are still the experts no worries... let me guess what A&t will say and all of you who told me that I didn't know what I was talking about when I said Bayern Munich is not a walk over; please don't write ****** things like " Man U had this game!" uffff....

saabuun maris laqa waraada!!!

Winga, sorry mate! no silverware for you this year loool...maybe it was a bad idea getting rid of Ronaldo and Tevez the same time lool...

Nani is gonna be star in the world cup..I don't like him but he is a talent for sure!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Bayren would not have won that game in ten years of trying, saaxib. There is no accounting for luck. Adiga waxaan ku moodayaay inaad kubbad ka hadlaysid dee.

P.S.

I told you early yesterday that I didn't feel Unitd would win. Wax fahan. :D

NGONGE   

^^ What, like United scoring three within half an hour and crusing to victory? (as things should be). That United would beat that Bayern team nine times out of ten? What? :D

Lakin for Tuujiye's sake, I did say I had a 'feeling' (that does not involve thinking by the way) that Bayern might just win.

P.S.

They went through, they didn't win. :D

Wigad   

^^^ you see adiga aqli baad isticmaashaa in case things don't go your way you usually leave a

slight chance of you being wrong in your prediction, therefore making the lashouts less harmless. :D

At&t laakinse like a bad chalenger goes in head first saying walahi they will win you can put my head on it iyo wax saas oo kale ah. :D

I think Arsene knows while Arsenal are great going forward - he will teach them how to defend like an italian team (Old Milan)

About the game, Once I saw Messi vs Silvestre (I said good bye to us). The cruelty of injuries :D

Dhib Malaha... Rag waa lga badin jiray!

Bring it on Scums!

Cheers

BOB   

Barca toyed with Real Madrid last night in Bernabeu who had a player who cost more than the entire Arsenal team including the reserves and they lost 2-0 (it should've been more) but at least Arsenal didn't get humiliated and defeated at the same time at home.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^ lol@ but at least Arsenal didn't get humiliated and defeated at the same time at home.

typical excuses :D

afar goal hal nin hakaa dhaliyo humiliationka ka xun kana weyn muxuu yahay.

Abtigiis   

Wigad,

I didnot disappear beacuse I got some predictions wrong. Infact, I got my predictions right because Manchester beat Bayern 3-2 with ten men!!! And everyone has seen how rubbish Bayern is. I repeat, they are not a good side.

Adigu wiil yar baad tahaye, anigu every three months kol ayaan gaadhaa islaan aan waa dhoweyd dumaalay. And those days no access to internet weeye xaalku. Sidaa ula soco. :D

On the game, I think Barca will beat Inter, but it will not be easy. You see predictions are not important, analysis is! I think Barca's pace will be difficult for the aging midfield of Inter. But do not expect a free-flowing game from barca. Inter will close them down up the field and they will have to produce magic if they are to win. But I have the feeling they might just do that. Lyon should beat Bayern (although my hunch is the luck will continue to stay with the Germans). I predict a Barca/Lyon final. That is what should happen. But I have that feeling Bayern might be in for something. Remember Greek in Euro?

NGONGE   

The Real V Barca game was a bore. I have no idea what Bob was watching. It was a messy (not Messi) game. Two proper chances and two goals for Barca, the rest was just huffing and puffing that got nowhere.

Abtigiis   

BOB watches what he has in his head. That game was not a classic at all. But again, uncle Bob has a unique way of seeing things. He falls in love with Gervinho and all of a sudden the guy is better than Ronaldo.

By the way, I don't think Messi is a better player than Ronaldo. I don't like Ronaldo, and their styles are different but if you take Messi out of Barca, I don't think he will be what he is today. Credit to Xavi and the players who feed him. He is talented but all the hype about him will see the light of the day once he is out of Nou Camp and comes to South Africa. When Bolivia put 6 past Argentina, I was sitting in front of the Tv hoping Messi will do something. When Brazil humiliated them in Rosario, Messi was subdued. So, we will see if it is him or the Barca?

By the way, keep this name. Jesus Datolo. He is an Argentinian play-maker I think will shine in the world cup. He played excellent against Brazil and scored a cracker.

Unlike Tuujiye who says SERBIA is a a dark horse and shouts at us to watch out for them (as if we don't know Serbia (F-Yugoslavia) has always been a wonderful footballing nation which every one fears to play, and as if they are not the same team that finished well above France in the qualifiers), I think South Korea and Slovinia will do wonders in the World cup. My dark horses.

Tuujiye's tanatalising tales are never a bore. And it is fine from him to say in the next UEFA champions league, Real Madrid is the dark horse. May be he has got the meaning of dark horses mixed up. War Serbia is not a dark horse. It is a power house in World football. For once, Wareer badana! :D:D